3x3

Its friday night so maybe we can finally get some people in here who dont have shit taste. Would be a nice change of pace, dont you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930991534
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't made one of these in years. If I don't pass out first I'll make one tonight and post results. Stay tuned!

3/4

Eh.

9/9 (ignoring the 2nd season of Gunslinger Girl)

Gonna spam your thread for a while OP. Nothing personal kiddo.

>3x3 of vns
>valhalla
>mfw

>we can finally get some people in here who dont have shit taste
Sure things.
Here you go!

6/7 -NHK

Friendly reminder all pre 2000 anime was fucking trash with hideously unappealing character designs. Fist of the North Star obviously an exception

Anyone with Doremi in their 3x3 instantly has perfect taste.

3x3 threads have been pure cancer incarnate ever since those tripfags took over them in the early 10s and nothing you can ever do will change that.

can I post a chart too

Yes I know that I have a lot of KyoAni

These are literally just lists of random anime.

bumping so i can finish my 4x4

ginko and renge save your taste. close call though, my friend.
but user, he asked for people who dont have shit taste yet you list 5 kyoani shows of which only kon is salvageable
++mushihi; --natsume

++WataMote, NHK (?)
+EVA
-Mushishi
++Monster
+Millennium Actress
+Lain
-Mushishi

Hai, dekimashita.

Everyone needs to take of NHK from their picture boxes.

Why

hey guys do you like this picture box

It's 7/10 generic taste. If you are 15 and you've only seen 100 anime, wait before you make a 3x3.

you guys put waaaaay too much stock in a fun little macro

Excuse me monsieur, I am an individual who happens to wish for people to broaden their taste.

Or because it is generic many people saw it as one of their first and it stuck with them because it is so different from the other "popular generic" shows like Snk or Death Note
Also NHK really hits close to home with people suffering from depression more than any other anime I've ever seen, only one to come remotely close is WataMote

>I keep finding out the day of the week through anons asking me why I'm here during said apparent day
>mfw

1/1

>Battle of the Algiers
Based
>L4D2
Hey I got a workshop mod you might like steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930991534

1/2

I need to start watching popular shit.

As someone who has gone through and been around people going through actual clinical depression, NHK still isn't a 10/10.

As someone who has gone through and been around people going through actual clinical depression, NHK is a 10/10 for me..

Ok good point you got me.

Thanks for this! I always feel like I haven't read near enough shoujo manga.

>Bokura no Kiseki is Josei
Huh, I should've picked up on that by now

>3/4 +Eva,Non No Biyori, Gunslinger Girl, - Panty and Stocking

>+Berserk Manga,Yamato,Escaflowne,Harlock, D:Bloodlust, Robocop, The Count of Mente Cristo, Calvin and Hobbes

> +/- CCS

> +++++++++Patlabor and DYRL

>+ Bebop, Konosuba, Berserk, Stein's Gate, Space Dandy

>+ End of Eva

rightfully so
+++ Monogatari
++ K-On, Koe no Katachi, Tamako
+ Hyouka, Haruhi, Your Name, Oregairu
-- Kyoukai no Kanata

+++Monogatari
++Eva, Nichijo, Haibane
+ Toradora, Colorful

Mine was the Kizu movies not the series as a whole, though Monogatari is my favorite franchise overall.

then make the +++ a --- instead.
I fuckin hate the Kizu movies

Sweet.

2/6
+lain, eva
~utena, nichijou
---haibane renmei, kizumonogatari (although I like the rest of the monogatari franchise)
2/4
++monogatari, potatoes
~shelter
--- ttgl
I watched the first episode of FLCL and I hated it, but since I didn't actually watch the whole thing I'm not counting it

Lets see how mine compares
>70s show
Got The Ultraman
>2 artsy shortfilms
TO and 1001 Nights take that
>Miyazaki
No
>random OVAs
No
>somewhat popular
Aquarion
>KyoAni
Who?

Ghost in the shell.
Bokurano.
Eva.
Aku no hana.
Perfect blue.

Manga.

Punpun.
Aku no hana.
Bokurano.
Shadow star.

What are the others? as we have similar taste user.

>artsy
>artsy
>lesser known
Why do people watching anime like to cling to elitism so much

fuk i never thought i'd say this but, i was too young to remember or watch the old classics

Too lazy to make a macro:
-BeruBara

All you need.

Holy shit taste batman. Why do people like EVA so much? It's literally over sensitive teenagers self-pitying everytime they get hit by a giant alien. Like, why? It has 0 craft and subtlety put in it, it's blatantly bad and cheesy and people gobble that shit because it's a supposedly "mindfuck" experience. Shit plot, forced characterization and character development, dated production values and clichéd dialogue.

I liked it. It was enjoyable.

This chart is so fucking old, I used it as a guide to get into anime when I was a newfag back in 2008. I forgot that we used to love Gary Motherfucking Oak. A lot of it is irrelevent now.

Everything becomes irrelevant in the sands of time.

>tsukihime anime

>Left 4 Dead 2
>Le Petit Prince
>Eiseley (literally who)
>Bojack
Your taste is getting worse every year

>not knowing Eiseley
Fucking lol