Explain to my why I like this show so much even though it's shit

because you're shit

Good point. Salutations.

I guess we'll never know.

Cute girls

Because it's not shit, you are just worried about what some random people in the itnernet might say about you.

I like it too. :^)

That first scene was a legitimately fucking good parody of little sister shows.

Only Kanikou.

Try being more secure in what you like, faggot.

You're basically answering your own question.
You have what they call "shit taste."

No, I personally think it's shit. I like it in a so bad it's good way and because kanikou is cute. There are a few actually good moments in the show though like when light novelist b throws a tantrum because he's getting shit on the internet. That was hilarious.

>its shit
But it isnt. It looks like shit, yes, but its far from being shit overall.

Well there are parts of the show I don't like. The animation is dogshit to the point of hilarity sometimes. To be honest, I never saw Silver Link as a bad studio in the animation department, but the parts where they linger on still frames for 40 seconds just blow my mind.

>I-I-I enjoy it ironically!
I hate you people with every fiber of my soul.

My top ten is godlike. Come at me. I rarely can stand more than a fucking minute of shows like these.

>My top ten is godlike.
Post 3x3 faggot

with dicks

I never said I like it ironically faggo. I still like it genuinely, just some parts are terrible, and I legitimately like those parts too.

I've never made one, but I guess this is motivation enough.

>my top ten is god like
Let me guess, your top ten consists of LOGH, Ashita no Joe, Rose of Versailles, Haibane Renmei, Mushishi, Cowboy Bebop, Welcome to the NHK, Aria, Galaxy Express, and the Tatami Galaxy

>so bad it's good
Nothing about this is show is so objectionable that it can be funny.
At worst it's boring and mediocre. I like it though.

It's not shit if you like it

I literally do not care if anyone thinks these sucks. Only one I was a bit shaky on was colorful, but I can't think of anything that could replace it that I like more.

Oh wow, only Haibane Renmei was right. I like it, but NHK is overrated as fuck.

You almost guessed right

>even though is shit
Ovjectivley shit opinion, the show is great

>shit
You need to watch more anime.

I want to cut off her hair ear things. It would bring her from a 6 to a 8.

Always.

B-but they're all different but one. I'm not a hipster right? Everyone likes Kaiba right? I know lain is out there, but really everything else is pretty mainstream.

Fanservice is awkward as fuck. The times they skimp on frames is gross and laughable. Characterization is weak. But yeah I like it.

>Lain, NGE, and Utena
Well, fuck, I had those in mind too but I thought against it.

No, I meant EoE. The original show is good but it's not my favorite, if I have to include the show, then I wouldn't put EoE. I don't understand why Utena isn't more mainstream too. Lain is a show mostly for pseudo intellectuals. I'll admit that, but I still really like it.

Thats one dogshit list by the way, is that what my smug satania was supposed to imply, in case you didnt realize.

S-show us your big dicku onii-chama!!