Reminder that if you value babies you don't support abortion

In most cases abortion is wrong. Don't support it. It's a precious baby and deserves to live.

Attached: baby.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQCGU7TaZj4
youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944
youtube.com/watch?v=UOMofDqTa4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My body. My choice.

The baby is not your body desu

It's not about abortion. You get that either way. What your intent is doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing.

Attached: Racist Sanger.jpg (721x636, 71K)

Attached: 1503450553562.jpg (477x637, 54K)

why do u care? there are too many people in the world anyways.

Too many "people"

Attached: Europeans.png (1600x1000, 489K)

You’re the one who banged a nigger without a condom

Because I like babies and don't want them to die. A baby is a precious gift.

Attached: bebedormir.jpg (400x304, 34K)

Keep abortion around. It really only destroys liberal babies and shitskins. If you forced liberal moms to single parent their biracial baby then you're going to have another damaged, non traditional, liberal voting, take our guns away abomination running around.

Attached: 1521954010535.jpg (400x451, 83K)

Abortion lessens mothers maternal instincts and makes them go crazy. It's bad for babies. How would you feel if your mom had an abortion before having you? Not so good.

Choose life.

Attached: vlcsnap-00009.jpg (450x338, 29K)

>illegal immigrants should be deported
>babies should be protected from deportation from mommy's tummy
???

Every baby is beautiful

Attached: image3.jpg (2448x3264, 1.25M)

faggot detected.

Anti abortion = pro nigger

Plot twist, liberal moms are already crazy and shitskins aren't human.

Attached: 02ac9c3fd85c8adb50a396d63a0246355904a959e1e97b4bbc9c355b730cedfb.jpg (713x713, 85K)

That baby still looks cute desu

Pro abortion = anti baby

Minority and single mother birth rates were just fine before the birth control pill, making abortion illegal and established the welfare state. It's almost as if women will become reckless with their reproductive capabilities if they no longer fear the consequences.

I'm sure you're gonna feed it and support it his whole life right? Shows us proof of all the babies you have adopted.

Omg what a stupid topic to discuss
Why conservatives think that arguing about useless fetus is somehow more important than the menace of whites becoming a minority in future? Do u rly think that prohibiting abortion will help white ppl to survive?

>How would you feel if your mom had an abortion before having you?
like that

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=5437242.gif (490x274, 2.04M)

Yes. I support government money to feed the precious baby.

>from a country which kills over 50% of their own babies
>talks about whites becoming minority
you're a dummy

unironically best and least degenerate anime

Attached: previewc3e7fd9c37de226f639b1b977e94c427_-_copie.png (1400x990, 1.03M)

That baby still looks cute

Attached: DQt3RhYX0AARSMX.jpg (654x368, 30K)

We can close borders and shut off immigration and stop most abortions.

abortion has overwhelmingly favorable outcomes.
>not every baby is a precious gift. some are retarded or niggers.
>every baby is beautiful
no most of them are brown

Right. I don't either. But do u actually think it should be illegal to abort?

STOP BLACK GENOCIDE!
EVERY BULL IS PRECIOUS IN ISRAEL'S EYES!

Attached: 1485297219060.jpg (960x720, 58K)

But even down syndrome babies are cute and precious. I don't have a daughter but If my daughter had a down syndrome baby I'd want her to keep it. If she got raped by Tyrone I wouldn't want her to keep it.

>I don't have a daughter but If my daughter had a down syndrome baby I'd want her to keep it. If she got raped by Tyrone I wouldn't want her to keep it.
Becouse the second one wouldn't be yours?

>3x higher abortion rate
>still outbreeds the wyteboi
Blacks are masterrace confirmed

>being against the one of the few things that is keeping the nigger population from exploding

Attached: 1520687449276.jpg (540x516, 193K)

>babies are one race the baby race!
0/10

If in the future there is a test for autism many people would abort the autistic babies. It will save the autists.

The baby is the most important person in the family.

That's only a threat because our society thinks it's a good idea to pay single women to reproduce recklessly.

I am indifferent towards babies but I don't support sacrifices to ancient demons as a rule

Attached: abortion.png (1593x293, 35K)

>from country that literally extincts
If we ban abortion, women will just do it illegally and endanger their lives.
We need to educate teens about contraception, blame women for casual sex in media etc but not prohibit abortion.

Every human being is irreplaceable, regardless of race.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQCGU7TaZj4

Reminder: if you value life you would abort a baby rather than be some poor single parent that's never there for your child because you work constantly and can't afford to give them a decent education.

Maybe but firstly we should rise ppl's responsibilty for having sex

>anglo in charge of morality
abominable as always

The government can pay for baby

Daily reminder that killing an unborn child should carry the death penalty.

Exodus 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

I value my babies.

Race and creed doesn't negate the fact that all human beings are made in the image of God. Abortion is murder and theft, it's a grave sin

depends if it can detect how high on the spectrum they are. Theres that goldilocks spot where they are only slightly socially awkward but in exchange are highly intelligent.

this and im not even super religious. A culture of death is no culture at all.

downies deserve to die

>flag
>against abortion
Also daily reminder that nowhere in the bible abortion is condemned. It's even used as a punishment for civilians in a conquered city and for adulterous wifes.

All who don't embrace the traditional Catholic faith will parish

Reminder that if you value the white race you support abortion

> it says so in my holy book!

Great point Jamal.

Attached: 1-4.jpg (698x524, 51K)

Attached: 1427672833107.jpg (1513x1513, 572K)

It doesnt make it any less of a current threat. the way things are going whites will be a minority in two generations. Unless you don't count mutts and "white hispanics" in which case probably 1 generation.

Yes and it makes hyper focus and amazing abilities. My fear is we will live in a world without autists if there's a womb test. Abortion will destroy the autists. This is not good.

>All who don't embrace the traditional Catholic faith will parish
youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944

If you support white babies you don't support killing them.

If niggers and degenerates want to not breed, why do you want to stop them?

Attached: 1521835264115.jpg (265x190, 5K)

Niggers abort at four times more the rate than whites despite being a minority and their population is still rising. Imagine how fucked the world would be if we stopped that.

Attached: 1437288507040.jpg (1600x1200, 317K)

Attached: 1455349637812.png (616x521, 321K)

hey look its the cabbage patch kids

Attached: 1476025152622.jpg (1536x1536, 540K)

>In most cases abortion is wrong.
In most cases the fetus is a spic or a nigger fetus

Maybe you can make the argument that abortion of white babies should be illegal, but just as a general policy it's better to have all abortion then ban all abortion if you value white people.

Attached: 1521835027547.jpg (615x410, 27K)

Yup. Someone should sue.

Attached: Jaxon-Buell-sharing-a-tender-moment-with-his-mom-Brittany-1215-healthy-living-magazine.jpg (900x1101, 50K)

>genetic mutations are cute and precious

Are you a female, OP? I don't disagree with the notion of curbing down on abortions, however in the cases where the child comes from rape and/or has a genetic disability, then abortions should be next to mandatory. A child that comes from rape is going to be with a traumatized single mother, and the mutation is going to be a societal money sink unless you pay out of your own pocket.

Attached: miracle of life.jpg (800x448, 31K)

Attached: 1501559785895.jpg (700x441, 46K)

Those babies are still precious

youtube.com/watch?v=UOMofDqTa4A

Attached: 1518153625842.jpg (1156x1700, 615K)

I think this baby is cute

You aren't wrong, but the west is doing fine. Stable and slightly declining populations in the west aren't an inherent problem, but the places that are actually overpopulated (mostly Africa and to a lesser extent India) aren't trying to fix their issues and since religious fundamentalists often have significant influence and power in the area (in no small part due to Evangelical missionaries) in many countries abortion is heavily condemned if not outright outlawed.

Put simply the west isn't overpopulated backwards hellholes are overpopulated.

depends if its retarded.
if the baby has down syndrome you can catch me with a rusty coat hanger getting rid of it

I hate my mother she borned me without father in poor family and in the fucking country where median salary 300$ and. Better
A unconsciousness death than this agony life

It's not a baby. It doesn't have a brain.
>american catholic
Forgive this grindo for baspheming against Hesus.

Attached: 1515529696454.jpg (700x438, 89K)

Attached: 1515711943769.jpg (399x600, 44K)

Attached: 1515714161264.jpg (720x720, 70K)

He talked and said something

Attached: 1515715012093.jpg (374x262, 54K)

>poland making the case that we should be investing more in genetics research
agreed.

We can give mommies $10000 for every white baby they have regardless of income.

Thats true. A big part of being a backwards hellhole are fundamentalist religious fucks. Thats a hole issue for itself.

I still do think we should allow for abortion in the west though.

>I still do think we should allow for abortion in the west though.
For shitskins that are already here and for genetic abominations there should be an exception.

Attached: 1515716596516.jpg (1200x1600, 246K)

Attached: 1521836110783.jpg (186x271, 5K)

Attached: a_101_howzikaworks_160823.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 67K)

>said something
He has no neocortex, just the brain stem. He has cognitive abilities of a fish at best.

Attached: Zika-virus-infection-newborn-baby.jpg (615x410, 31K)

I support abortion because I don't value other people's babies.

Support PP, help them abort the niggers and spics.

Not for an autism test. That would end the autistic population.

Hell yeah we should. Eugenics isn't even the future. It's the past and the present that was stolen from us.

looks like some really bad photoshop

I'll i'm saying is its 2018 we have technology and knowlege that would like magic to our ancestors and yet we still can't identify and rectify babies having genetic defects. It's fucked.

>women will just do it illegally and endanger their lives
good riddance. And the abortion rates definitely wouldn't stay at the same level. In Poland abortion is illegal in most cases and women don't really use coat hangers in dark alleys. They mostly don't abort at all and really desperate ones go to the western countries.

As of now, in some places it's treated like contraception, which is immoral and stupid.

>brazilian doesn't believe in zika babies
Wew lad

Attached: MicrocephalyBaby_AP_437892559077-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Eugenics wouldn't solve the problems you are posting about as the children were born from otherwise healthy parents. Besides most targets of eugenics are people who very rarely reproduce anyway. Eugenics is largely pointless since you mostly just sterilize people who are unlikely to have children anyway. Ah yes that 60 IQ mongoloid who cannot even wipe his own ass needs to be sterilized, he probably got a girl pregnant already, and every day we wait he impregnates another maiden obsessed with his handsome visage.