YOU'RE A MESHI

YOU'RE A MESHI

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/z4aybzw5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ooorahmeshi*

What's the best chapter in the series and why is it pic related?

>Yu Yu hakusho could have been a heart warming supernatural slice of life manga
>instead turned into mediocre battle shonen

He says this while posting a One Reddit Man image.

It was good till after Genkai Tournament arc. Then it got boring as all shit until Dark Tournament arc. Finally, Missing Spirit Detective was okay and the Final arc was shit.

Usually I go with

Dragonball > One Piece > YYH > Bleach > Hunter Hunter > Naruto = MHA > Fairy Tail > Black Clover

Is there a way they could have kept the series going with just demon hunting for the whole plot?
I always thought the early parts of YYH and Bleach were really cool but all storys that start with a similar premise devolve into other shit over time.

Why did it change on a whim? There were all these gadgets planned too

But Bleach had an objectively better Final arc than YYH. YYH shat on the one thing it had to get right, while Bleach had that wild ride of a final arc that went so far as to get meme'd.

I just liked the idea of going Danny Phantom on nigs, its cool. I don't care about a long war between two different over glorified monster hunters.

A mulberry is a tree, Kuwabara is a man.

Kuwabara deserves to be on the front page more than Umaru

best couple

yeah

their pronunciation is fucking shit yes but this is unironically one of the only watchable dubs

GOAT

Was bombing in the ratings most likely

Wrong pic.

something so simple and it was made to look so damn cool.

Kuwabara carries the hell out of this show.

For the first 10 eps I didn't even know MCs name.

YEAH WELL YOU'RE [/spoiler]suppose to be here...for me.

Still haven't seen the last arc of YYH. There's no point without Kuwabara.

clyp.it/z4aybzw5

Is there a rip of the official translation? The fan translations just aren't hitting that nostalgia g-spot

>and I'll prove it
>suicide charge
That's one of the best moments in the dub.

This

>have watched The Dark Tournament like 5 times
>it never gets old

Manga or anime?

>le king of asspulls man

Fucking manlets

ORRRRRE NO CHUUUUUUUU

Flame of Recca is literally YYH with the second half patched up. It's a battle shounen, but it's good about it.

>Why did it change on a whim? There were all these gadgets planned too

Almost surely due to receptions. Remember that the original Dragonball wasn't well recieved until it started doing the tournament stuff. The "Going around the world on an adventure" stuff that everyone nostalia's over had it sitting with middling popularity.

The biggest issue I had with the YYH ending, besides how abrupt and insane it was, was how everything just got flipped on it's head in the most childishly contrarian way

>You thought the demons were bad, NO! IT'S THE SPIRIT WORLD THAT'S BAD! They're just racists, painting the demons as all terrible! The bad demons we saw all through the series were just brainwashed! The final fight in the entire series against Spirit World terrorists!
>Except we know that many demons have to eat humans to survive
>We literally see that the Monks from Raizen's team have killed and eaten a human while they were on the mission to scout for Yusuke
>Yusuke even gets called out on this, with the former Spirit Detective chick saying that if he's able to talk about humans as nothing more than food supply, then she doesn't want him around her children. He agrees, he belongs in the Demon's World
>But nope. He's back. And stays back... And works in a Ramen Hut?
>And any S or A rank Demon can come to the human world at any time
>And this is all completely fine

>Kuwabara is the king of asspulls
>Completely ignoring Yusuke's random powerups all through the Dark Tournament

Yu Yu Hakusho is one of the most underratred anime out there and I think its all because of how crushing SHIT the last arc was.

Everything leading up to the Dark Tournament was fun, built everything up great, we liked the characters, everyone had a purpose and nothing felt out of place. Genkai Tournament was especially great. The Dark Tournament itself is probably the best Tournament arc in Shounen Manga and gives us real stakes, character growth, fun moments, loses (for now), and a villain who you wanted to see lose because of his actions, not because the writer told you to hate him.

The Missing Detective arc, I think was a little too long, but overall it was fun and pretty good. The ending was strange, but watching it again, It works.

The last Arc however was a dumpster fire that hurt everything that came before it.

You are not a Jedi yet

togashi has god taste

>Ass Pulls
What?

>Round 1 Yusuke nearing kills himselfs against Chu and cripples his abilities for the next round and gets jumped, needing to be saved
>Round 2 barely does much and does no special attacks. The Dr. Ichigaki team is also holding back because they dont want to fight and Genkai does all the heavy lifting
>Round 3 Gets ass kicked by Jin, only "wins" by packing everything into a spirit wave at the right time, but gets counted out and loses.
>Round 4 Yusuke doesnt even fight
>Round 5 He has the Spirit Orb powerup and gets to fight Toguro

Yusuke actually pulls the least amount of weight throughout the whole Tournament, whereas Kuwabara survives getting almost killed I think every round.

>that time a bunch of Stand users appeared out of nowhere culminating with the party wagering their souls on video games right before the big bad

this ahahahahahhaha

Kurama vs Kaito is still my favorite Kurama fight. He had the least interesting fights in the dark tournament, as it always came down to some combination of "here's a new plant of mine" or "time to unveil my true form!"