Boruto

toneri canon

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66116521
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65999286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well yeah, The Last was canon, after all

I really want to know what those cracks are that keep appearing around him. I don't want the ayy lmaos to appear and him get killed not doing anything important in the series.
Why doesn't he keep communicating with Bort?

I imagine it represents a barrier between dimensions being broken due to some kind of imbalance caused by dimension-hopping by people like Sasuke, Sumire, and of course, Boruto. Also, I can’t not look at Toneri in the third panel without thinking of the CAUSE I FEEL meme from Psycho Pass.

I'm very interested in this multi dimension BS. I want to see Bort and co dimension skip.

Here's what I don't get. Momoshiki and Kinshiki show up like 15 years after Kaguya's revival to follow Kaguya's trail. But Kaguya was already imprisoned like thousands of years prior. Why didn't they show up at any point in the intervening period?

It’s funny because I hated all of the ayylien dimension shit at the end of Naruto, The Last, and the Boruto movie, but since the anime, I’ve definitely warmed up to the idea and I’m genuinely curious to see where they go with it

I guess the short answer would be O MY SEQUEL TIMESKIP but for all we know, maybe they could retroactively write in some ayylien shenanigans taking place during that period. But my best guess would be Boruto himself. It seems that the jougan’s awakening in the ghost arc, which takes place before the movie, was the key to triggering the ayyliens to move again.

complimentary

you are welcome

We can assume Kaguya was preparing obscenely early for whatever impending threat was coming up.
I mean, she started preparing at the very beginning of the ninja world, and the toneri only appeared during Boruto's generation, so we can assume that the impending threat was meant to appear soonish from the very beginning.

I highly doubt the toneri appearing now was prompted by anything to do with Kaguya, Boruto, etc.

I think the cracks were just for dramatic effect.

Jougan is a decent guess.

Toneri was exactly prompted by Kaguya. Kaguya's shell was summoned by Madara and the Infinite Tsukuyomi was activated. Toneri, misinterpreting Hamura's decree, thought this meant the earthlings needed to be exterminated. But Momoshiki and Kinshiki just kinda show up.

It could be that space-time traveling takes a very long time, or that the Earth dimension has a different time flow compared to other dimensions

Sorry, I meant Momoshiki and Kinshiki turned up most likely independently to the events of Naruto and Boruto.

I got mixed up between Toneri and the shikis.

Well, we know that Momoshiki and Kinshiki showed up in response to Kaguya. The question is why the fuck they took so long.

They do mention something about the spacetime curvature. Maybe time does flow differently.

>we know that Momoshiki and Kinshiki showed up in response to Kaguya
How so? The only thing I can recall from them ever talking about Kaguya was how she did something she shouldn't have on earth.

They were what Kaguya needed the white zetsu army for.

So you're saying Kaguya raised the white zetsu army to fight against the shiki brothers? What?

Kara: Otsutsuki collaborators on a mission or ragtag Otsutsuki hunters searching for power, given their interest in the tattoos?

Yeah, that's exactly that. She was worried they'd take her chakra so she raised the white zetsu army.

Probably Ootsusuki elite servants/body retrieval team, if giving Magic Marks to others were an Ootsusuki way of cheating death

Oh you're right. Never mind, I'm a retard.

If Uchiha males are made for suffering, then what are Uchiha females meant for?

He looks a lot like Mitsuki.

That's because he's grafted from his DNA and Orochimaru. It'll be explained later in the anime and expanded further in the manga.

Dying at the hands of Uchiha males, apparently.

I thought they were to be despotic competent administrators, judging by Salad

How did an extremely effeminate man like Minato father a pretty masculine man like Naruto? Are Minato's genes that weak to only pass down his coloring?

We won’t really know until she becomes hokage

Naruto gets his CHAD genes from his mother

Considering her cunty personality, low trust in others, and assertive leadership, she is definitely showing the signs

>and assertive leadership
I wonder who's behind this post

Kushina got all the game. Minato was just her human vibrator.

so why aren't I seeing this everywhere? why aren't you waifufags talking about this?

it's kakashi's FACE

That explains a lot about Naruto, but where did Boruto get his prodigy status from? Could it be that Boruto is merely gifted, not a child prodigy and Naruto is using his status as Hokage and war hero to force everyone to act as if Boruto were a child prodigy?

They are made to take Senju and Uzumaki wood. Just like male Uchihas.

Some things are beyond genetics.

Boruto's got the Hyūga's good genes.

Seriously though Bort's been solid in the anime. He has good form, can sort of do gentle fist without the chakra points, quick on his feet and smart too, picked up elemental affinities quick. But he has no raw power. His pure DPS game just isn't strong enough at this point.

A more forceful foe could have stomped him.

Who says it was?
It was so shit.

If Boruto pulled out a Kaiten I would lose my fucking mind.

Kishi? I know it was shit, but it’s still canon

Kishi did. Kishi the hack shit writer.

Was re-watching Naruto again. The earlier stories were way more creative than late Shippuden, the giant giant mess.

I wonder if Kishi simply gave up.

>Who says it was?
Every single piece of official material. You lost this argument years ago.

Mods, delete please.

What now?

Waifu wars could start at any moment, better ban the threads all together.

Just report and discuss, all of the threads don’t need to be banned for it

Why is no one talking about chocolate goodness though?

Naruto is so cool

>people are still into this shit

Because she if fucking annoying.

ugly

It's a disguise so it doesn't count.

She's going to accompany Boruto and the others finding Konohamaru in the next chapter?

Is Boruto going to meet him person to person in future?

>Boruto get his prodigy status from
He's related to both Neji and Minato. It's in his blood.

Everyone already saw it years ago

Nah the cracks are a plot point. They're a physical manifestation of the "space curvature" the aylmaos were talking about in the Boruto movie. Which is the reason the aliens came to earth in the first place. Apparently Kaguya was supposed to watch over it and since she left it went berserk.

We've known this since Shippudden episode 469 and we actually get to see his face with out the makeup and wig so we know exactly what he looks like in his jounin outfit.

GET ON OUR LEVEL!

Reminder that Tobirama did nothing wrong.

in person*

Ninja tournament of power incoming.

"Convert to the Jashin cult my dear friends"

I prefer to worship Madara, but thank you for your offer

Why is the best episode in the entire series a filler?
I thought fillers were always shit

>not a single Boruto manga volume in the top 50 sales this year
Is it over lads?

Hopefully

You have the chance to paizuri one girl from the Narutoverse. Who would you pick?

Pic related ftw.

Wrong. The best episodes in shippuden are the wedding present arc. And the best episode in this arc is Lee's. Shikamaru's being a close second.

She is turning from cute to anoying running gag pretty fast

Is Sasuke even aware that he is basically subjecting his daughter to a lighter version of his childhood, considering that Sakura works all the time and is a womanchild when she is not, forcing Salad to assume all the adult responsibilities like the majority of cooking, cleaning, and shopping

If Katasuke will die, will she and Sumire return to Konoha to open her own laboratory and Sumire meeting her two previous Team members?

What did you expect of Sasgay? He is literally autistic he doesn't understand that his actions have consequences. He gave Salad a dady complex for life and he probably doesn't even relaize it. Also you have to keep in mind that Sakura of all people is her mother so you can bet that Sarada will end up as a teen mom.

MADMAN SUNAHARA WATARU DOING IT AGAIN!

I just realized something
>Salad has daddy issues
>Bort is turning into Sasuke 2.0
>Salad falls in love with Sasuke light
What did Kishi mean by this?

JESUS NOT AGAIN

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66116521
>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65999286
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Oh please not. She does not deserve that. At least let her grow up into a man hating lesbian or something

What if their dimension gets wiped and only them survive?

I can understand that. I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out though. I do not think he intended for his daughter to have a childhood similar to his

>Implying that Sarada will not try to hunt down those responsible thereby making her or Boruto the last human

Eva ending confirmed

al least loli hinata is in this time so i guess it's not half bad?

So will Sarada try to strangle Boruto then?

So does that means Mitsuki going have lotsa gay moments like having bath and playing piano together with Boruto before sacrificing himself?

>Salad=Shinji
>Boruto=Asuka
Sounds about right

Mitsuki is literally Kawarou so yes.

In the entire series everything just works
In the filler however they parody that, first of all they show the fail side of jutsus with Kabuto fucking failing at gravedigging, then they joke about the fact that nobody tried to retrieve the sealed corpses

Boruto seems to be more of a Shinji, and Sarada an Asuka, though I am expecting Sarada to strangle Boruto for his crimes

They both have daddy issues, they suit each other very well.

Well, Kaguya was broken because of that fruit she ate when at our dimension/world and Momoshiki and Kinshiki just were random guys from the clan, how broken are the leaders of the Ootsukis clan? They already knew that there were really unusual chakra fruits, so how many of these OP fruits have the leaders of the clean eaten? It seems it's impossible to defend the world from that, even if somehow Kaguya accepts the ninja world as her kids and becomes an ally.

It's so akward to have him back hopefully he dies soon.

>implying that the Ootsusuki are not trying to kill an even more powerful threat before it emerges

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i guess it's for the next comiket i hope someone scan it quick.

L-Lewd also, checked