Artificial Wombs Protect Women from Domestic Violence

Men will never change. They will always be the masculine scum that deserve to be castrated and murdered en masse. Violence is a trait that goes entirely unchecked in men and matters only get worse.

Women counteract this with the power to bring life into the world. It is the only means by which to restrain men from their violent ways. However, the violence of men knows no limit. Even precious, helpless, new life are in danger of being murdered by men who are unwilling to take responsibility for their children.

This behavior is institutionalized in the patriarchal apparatus. Women must hide and cower in fear that men will attempt to destroy the precious lives that grow inside of us. The patriarchy stifles research into scientific fields that would protect our children on the way. They refuse to allow scientists to achieve breakthroughs into the earliest stages of childhood development. This must change.

Research into these early stages is necessary to the well-being of our children. If, for any reason, a miscarriage occurs, it may be possible to save these children with the aid of artificial womb technology. Women can no longer stand by and let men restrict the means to grow children that they do not want.

We must fight for the artificial womb. The patriarchy must be smashed. Survival depends upon it.

Attached: ArtificialWombsNow.jpg (500x333, 54K)

Will reverse psychology really work ?

>Will reverse psychology really work ?

Any option untried means a lack of effort.

What do you think artificial wombs will actually lead to? The ROASTIES BTFO memes are pretty fun but all all I can imagine artificial wombs accomplishing is destroying the family unit for good. Children will be grown and raised by the state directly like in Brave New World. Only the rich will be able to afford their own children.

>Children will be grown and raised by the state directly like in Brave New World.

That is a load of shit. If that were true, the state would just hire women to get impregnated and raise children directly. They don't do that because they need parents to raise these kids. There aren't enough government agents in the world to do that. Besides, it doesn't stop people from making kids naturally. It's not something the state is going to get itself into.

>Only the rich will be able to afford their own children.

You mean just like now? This tech can open the door to those with the capability of implementing it but unable to otherwise have children.

>They don't do that because they need parents to raise these kids.
No. They don't do it because they need male productivity, and the best way to extract men's surplus labor is to give him a family (and in turn, legacy) to work for. If men were willing to give up their surplus labor for free we'd have moved onto single mother breeding communities long ago.

>They don't do it because they need male productivity, and the best way to extract men's surplus labor is to give him a family (and in turn, legacy) to work for.

This is all the more reason for artificial womb tech. It would give more men families and something to work for. Also, a father is a parent and parents are needed to raise good kids.

Attached: ynotboth.jpg (400x400, 20K)

bump

bump

I remember when you made this thread yesterday. Keep up the good work. Have a bump. Daily reminder that virtual reality waifus, sexbots, AI waifus, cloning technology, mind-control technology, the awakening of our siddhis and artificial wombs will make females unnecessary and shall force females to bend to our righteous will.

Attached: artificialwombs.jpg (900x720, 156K)

>Keep up the good work. Have a bump.

Thank you.

Attached: Shulamith_Firestone._FreeTheUterus.jpg (790x1138, 147K)

here, here! This! Great work, user.

Attached: BlackPeople1.jpg (540x960, 57K)

Attached: stretch-marks.jpg (800x646, 113K)

Liberals can't into J.D. Unwin, otherwise they would understand sexual liberation (misnamed as women's liberation) destroys civilizations, leads to lawlessness, and hastens the return to primitive savagery.

Attached: MaleOppressionFreeTheUterus.jpg (650x433, 198K)

>>J.D. Unwin
>Unwin

With a name like that, who could blame them?

Attached: Close Your Eyes.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Advance the cause of women's rights today: advocate for artificial womb technology!

Tiger stripes! Kitty kitty! rowr!

There are already groups of radfem separatists who unironically like artificial wombs and sex dolls because it keeps men away from them. I'm ok with all of this

>There are already groups of radfem separatists who unironically like artificial wombs and sex dolls because it keeps men away from them.

Sauce? This could get us to a whole new level of win.

There are a lot of them on tumblr. I wouldn't recommend trying to contact them though. They also think that women need to en masse stop having all forms of sex with men because only through lesbianism or political celibacy can women be free

Oh and a lot of them are worried about trannies. A lot of trannies to "validate their identity" and radfems are worried that trafficked women, after being used up for sex, will be killed and their uteri will be harvested

How does an artificial womb stop men from hitting it until the fetus dies? Heck, why does the patriarchy want to stop you from giving birth?

I don't care about contacting them. As a matter of fact, it's probably suicide. It's more about the research, namely getting to know the particulars of what makes them tick. That way we can string along the right buzzwords and such to get them putting a "feminine" face on the matter. They would make incredibly useful pawns. Can you provide some links and examples?

>How does an artificial womb stop men from hitting it until the fetus dies?

It would be tough to do that in a hospital, for instance.

>Heck, why does the patriarchy want to stop you from giving birth?

Men don't want to take responsibility for the lives they bring into the world after raping women. All sex is rape, of course.

This is some brave new world shit. I want no part of it.
This will enable fags to have children.
This will lead to eugenics.
This is wrong

Attached: 1520449486713.jpg (310x207, 56K)

lurk moar

Stop buying into everything written in works of fiction.

>This will enable fags to have children.

Newsflash: fags already have chidren, faggot.

>This will lead to eugenics.

Women do this naturally. It's just that their preferred traits are usually retarded, thereby making the human race worse.

>This is wrong

Prove it.

Attached: baby-momma-quotes-baby-momma-drama.jpg (720x572, 104K)

I agree sister, we must secure artificial wombs for the future of wymyn kind

>I agree sister, we must secure artificial wombs for the future of wymyn kind

That is great! Promote the cause: deliver OC!

Dude, artificial wombs are THE BOMB.
I am all for making man-woman relationships 100% optional, especially in today's climate.

Your reasoning is complete bollocks though.

It's wrong because kids being raised by 'parents' that are not their biological parents creates societal dysfunction. However, it's not like that's not happening now, so it doesn't really matter.

Faggots by definition cannot have children, artificial wombs still require a real female human egg to be fertilized, one that comes from a real human female and therefore passes someone's DNA..

If anything artificial wombs/sex bots might make feminism obsolete - as the world no longer needs to pander to female obnoxiousness/crazyness in order to sustain the human race. It will greatly push down the sexual market value of the average woman which right now is vastly overinflated.

I am ready i aalready castrate meself

>Your reasoning is complete bollocks though.

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 39K)

>It's wrong because kids being raised by 'parents' that are not their biological parents creates societal dysfunction

You're assuming that biological parents wouldn't use the artificial womb to conceive.

>Faggots by definition cannot have children, artificial wombs still require a real female human egg to be fertilized, one that comes from a real human female and therefore passes someone's DNA..

Are you really this dense? Gay men use their own sperm and fertilize surrogate eggs to have children. Lesbians use gay men's sperm to fertilize their own eggs. Come on now, get with the times.

>If anything artificial wombs/sex bots might make feminism obsolete - as the world no longer needs to pander to female obnoxiousness/crazyness in order to sustain the human race. It will greatly push down the sexual market value of the average woman which right now is vastly overinflated.

You said it, not me.

Attached: 11333765_709867112474113_608381600_n.jpg (640x640, 85K)

>I am ready i aalready castrate meself

Then I guess all that's left is to an hero.

Wow, the shills are at it today. Bump for great justice.

Attached: 14717049_192599067845902_5411047336261049804_n.jpg (479x495, 44K)

Bump

Attached: 1496950308941.gif (400x170, 1.27M)

Attached: 5313328.jpg (306x227, 11K)

Atrocious lack of correct punctuation.

>Atrocious lack of correct punctuation.

A roastie made that. Look at the levels of manipulation: a woman is manipulating another woman in to manipulating her man.

keep fightig the good fight based ancap user. our artificial wombs threads will gain more and more notoriety.

for all the greatness they will bring, i fear that the roast will monopolize it for herself.

>i fear that the roast will monopolize it for herself.

Don't let that get to you, user. As long as there are men who can DIY, we shall survive.

yes but not even cars can be made just by any guy. nevertheless we will fight for our right.

>not even cars can be made just by any guy.

That may be true, but most men can replace car parts.

Delusional rambling from a feminazi who knows her time is coming. Women over 30 are worth literally nothing already. When artificial wombs are common the value of women under 30 drops to 0 as well.

>Delusional rambling from a feminazi who knows her time is coming.

see

You must be new here.
If you were trolled by this, you need to join the cause and provide some OC.

>hah, I know how to defeat feminism and the damage they did to society, men will just be single parents too!

Attached: deathly silence.jpg (188x182, 13K)

>what are sexbots

think about it, sexbots are women2.0

they have all the good qualities of women, without the negatives. what is more loyal? a """woman""" or a sexbot which is programmed for loyalty`?

it needs more black women, for diversity

>men will just be single parents too!

Although men, by and large, make better single parents, you're just being facetious.

>it needs more black women, for diversity

Checked. Then provide some moar OC!!!

This

I see what you're going for here.

And I like it! Hell yeah we need those artificial wombs. No more divorce rapes!

>And I like it! Hell yeah we need those artificial wombs. No more divorce rapes!

OC = original content. user, please deliver.

Attached: 200.jpg (749x770, 96K)

bump

bump

im sorry op, there are way to many dicklets here.

the artificial womb will be the biggest invention of our lifetime. similarly to the industrial revolution

how can we make it happen more quickly?

>survival depends on destroying men
>population of world exists only because of male scientists making advancements in science and medicine
>sage

And in all of those cases the "faggots" are doing normal heterosexual reproduction.

If two gay men '"have" a child via surrogate mothers only 1 of the faggots is the dad and the other one is a cuck. The real mother is the surrogate mother. Two faggots by definition cannot have children.

Only biological paternity matters in the long run.

Tgis shit is danger.We all know (((who))) will control the artWombs.This is giving (((them))) a whole new level of control

>not reading the whole thread

kek

>implying there is a difference between them and the vagina jew

you cant monopolize technologies

#SelfCleaningSexbotsNow

>how can we make it happen more quickly?

Well, the robo waifu is going to be far easier to implement in the short-term. I'm going to try working on the brains for one soon.

The artificial womb is outside my areas of expertise. However, it's my understanding that ethics boards require approval for research. There are countries where it is banned to do further research than a few days. The social drive would be to enact new laws to clear the way for studying the science and tech. However, maybe there's a way to do the work in a country that doesn't give a shit about that sort of thing. We need user to do more legwork in all areas.

If we can make the idea of the artificial womb desirable, we have a shot at it. Robo waifu is its own area that really won't need our help, since the market is going in that direction anyway.

>We all know (((who))) will control the artWombs.This is giving (((them))) a whole new level of control

Lay off the conspiracy pills. The tech isn't going to stop people from breeding naturally if they so choose.