So.... powerful

So.... powerful.....
This image litterally ended racism just now

Admins can delete Sup Forums now and imigrate them to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Attached: b0da3247717a3818abee850e69380fde--stop-racism-perso.jpg (600x557, 97K)

Pretty sure cows and humans have similar colored blood

Too bad our problems with different races are their shitty behaviour instead of their blood colour or what planet they're from.

That's the same finger in every pic

a shaved cat has the same skin colour and the same coloured blood
i guess that means i am a cat now

OMG I love everyone now!
There is no IQ!
Everyone is a nigger!

I have a bottle of ink for refilling my name stamp pad that is exactly the same color, would you like me to inject it into you and see what happens?

> our blood is the same
> transfusions now allowed between amy group
> deaths due to clotting increase
> immune system is racyissss

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? Irregardlessly its the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Blumbpft Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already

we are all just featherless chickens

I'm pretty sure that's not an Indian finger because the substance on it wouldn't be red

Um k but what about blood types?

Sup Forums BTFO

>"Matthew I'm sorry but you can't have a blood transfusion because we're having trouble finding people with your blood type"
>Doesn't matter, we're all the same!"

And their shit is brown.

Attached: 1478951740211.jpg (960x898, 245K)

The racist who made OP's pic thinks blacks are black because they were thrown in the mud little does he know it's feces not mud, moron!!

Attached: ''Oh, you!!'' Pepe.png (710x577, 30K)

Most westerners don't know what a name stamp is, but I understood you senpai.

fucking weeaboo thinks watching anime makes him an expert

>make a photo of white person's one finger
>copy to make two more pics
>write random races under each
POWERFUL!!!

people that deny races are the most racist. because youre literally denying them of something that identifies and defines them, and makes them different to others

are differences bad? no? then why is it wrong to point them out?

Attached: t34t4.jpg (1181x994, 360K)

what about blood types

Nigger blood has sickle cell, faggot blood has HIV.

Attached: suspicious looking frog.jpg (1793x2241, 845K)

Attached: iq.png (1317x1652, 425K)

>SHARE IF U ARE AGAINST RACISM
>SHARE IF U THINK MURDER BAD
>SHARE IF U THINK RAPE BAD

Wow whoever shares this is a truly virtuous and good person.

>Most westerners don't know what a name stamp is, but I understood you senpai.
nigger I'm 22 and I've worked multiple dead-end jobs where I needed a custom stamp pad.

dog breeds are a social construct

My dog bleeds red too. That means we are the same as dogs too right?

>muh horseshoooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck off sarcuck

It all stems from the same 'niceguy' tactic, say the most obvious shit possible in the hopes that a girl will sleep with you. Same deal with those male feminists you see holding signs

Attached: i-need-feminism-because-pretending-to-care-gets-me-laid-1501556.png (500x813, 190K)

Don't forget /mlp/

That rhyme is garbage, holy shit. You can practically read his desperation to find a word that fits. "Throw other races in the mud" is where it really loses it's way. That was so hamfisted that I almost didn't finish reading it.

Don't discriminate against blood! All blood is equal!

>#don't test for blood types!
>#don't screen for HIV or other diseases!

>monkey finger with blood
>nigger finger with blood
By this logic...

Attached: DFGsiAxW0AQ9eSb.jpg-large.jpg (538x852, 77K)

Attached: nope.jpg (951x972, 104K)

Type O negative master race checking in.

Attached: O Cavaleiro Sorridente, Frans Hals, 1624._thumb[2].jpg (379x484, 73K)

somebody post the picture where it's a bunch of skeletors in a row with their origin listed, and then when it gets to white people there's a golden greek god flexing instead of a skeleton

Attached: 1920px-Ingsoc_logo_from_1984.svg.png (1920x1920, 128K)

>Every finger is white
STOP APPROPRIATING WHITE CULTURE

JIDF confirmed

are there any shitskins? no,there isn't.

>screaming nonsence in hebrew
>literal current year meme
>bashing Russians
Oh hi rabbi? How's your sex life?

>different blood types exist
>sickle cell disease exists
>certain diseases are more prone in certain groups

You can't even fucking say that our skeletons are the same. Skull variations, bone strength and mass variations and bone marrow differences are a thing. That's why you have mixed-race children screwed over by lack of donors due to incompatibilities.

But woe upon you if you give them scientific facts as truth to deny that everyone's the same. That's scientific racism and therefore is ignored and punished. Biology suddenly doesn't exist and doesn't matter. To hell with these people.

Attached: 1507237319222.jpg (451x448, 33K)

But throwing other races in the mud is my signature tune

>"We're all the same!"
>Get trace of a skin cell from crime scene
>Full genetic makeup established within minutes to narrow down results

The fact that forensic anthropologists can identify the race of a body based on the skeletal structure alone is all the evidence you should need that we're NOT "all the same underneath"

What are blood groups and Rh factor then, fuck?

based

Thats Fe, not an argument. Shrimps have blood.

Never understood things like this. Seen the sameshit with fetuses and how there all alike, human and animal.
Is judging people based on actions alone not enough? We gotta start pulling silly shit out of our asses now? Kek

Our website goy?

Attached: 1BF9C639-1891-41D1-A485-E3E71398E475.jpg (997x768, 309K)

I'll agree on most of what you said, but user, left or right, both sides are sexist and racist.
Democrat or Republican, it's all a giant hot mess.

wat other cess might be added to Sup Forums to really fuck it up? user did his part by sharing Sup Forums with assmany normus as he saw fit journos boomers etc..but wat can be do to make it worse?

That’s a turtle.

Attached: 19B71032-D79D-42A7-82D4-46A8E8BA253E.jpg (480x479, 62K)

fucking idiot doesn't know there are different blood types.

This is just bait for blood type supremacist rhetoric and D antigen conspiracy theory.

based monkey saying based