Will the Tsukihime remake be about Shiki like how Fate is about Shirou...

Will the Tsukihime remake be about Shiki like how Fate is about Shirou? How would Nasu give as much character development to an apathetic type of character?

Tsukihime was always about Shiki

>remake
>happening
>ever
TYPEMOON basically has its own mint now selling imaginary quartz to dimwits in FGO. Tsuki and everything tsuki-related is dead.
Just come to peace with it.

I hate that design.

He's turned into Charlemagne now.

What's wrong with it?

Shiki already had his game(s).

Not him, but I hate the shirouface.

Why are they remaking it then?

Never gonna come out.

Why does he look so much like Kuzuki in this picture?

Shiki was just fine in the original. A man who understands what it means to kill someone and take their life. A reverse moralfag if you will.

What DO we know about the remake?

That it's never fucking happening

Sacchin may or may not have a route.

Akiha's hips are godly in that shot

>hisui's seiyuu fucking died before the remake came out
It's never happening.

>Shiki
>apathetic
You never read the VN.

I read to the middle of Arcueid's route. I paused because I wanted to switch to reading it in Japanese and re-reading Fate in Japanese. (Though I've only found time to memorize the kana so far). Shiki felt a lot more low-key as a protag, like the heroines reel him in to their world instead of him trying to influence them.

>Tsukihime remake comes out
>we finally get Melty Blood HD but it's with the shitty new character designs

>shirouface
Shiki remake design isn't all that different from how he was before. Shirou in F/sn looked like short haired lesbian and it was much later when Takeuchi started to draw him as red hair Shiki clone

It depends on the angle tbqh. In Hollow where there are more frontal shots he looks more feminine. But in pic related he had just the right amount of autistic mystique in the prologue.

That's mainly the case with Arc but most heroines are subject to Shiki being "nosy" I guess.

Or a rapist! He likes raping people!

Why is the rank of heroine in term of relevancy/canon-ness?
Arc is obviously a poster girl. I think however Akiha seem to be the main girl of "far-side" route. Kohaku may also qualified due to being the Sakura of the work. I can't see Hisui and Curry as a true LI though.

But Tsuki is already about Shiki. The whole story is about him choosing between what's more important, the nature of his blood, or what Sensei nrutured into him that one day.

Sacchin route is in FGO now

Even if it happens, she'll never have a route. I'm still angry.

void shiki with 3 moon styles on melty blood HD or I'm ending it

Will the secret 6th Heroine get a full route?

>choosing between what's more important
This never happens, the nature of hid blood just takes over and does shit while Shiki tries to suppress it.

There will be sensei route, don't worry

it's just not the same.

But i'm starving for Cake, so i'll take it anyway

Yes, but Shiki's biggest fear is that he will give into his nature and become a killer, and he does in some bad ends. I think the questioning of what is more important to him is the underlining arc he has as a character and in each route he reaches the same answer (with some variations).

I like how both Shiki and Shirou (and to some extent Kiritsugu) perfectly sum up an immature type moon fan.

Not him but I liked the old glasses, the nre design looks too stylish

Ciel is supposed to be a more normal love interest, the Rin equivalent. But because her route was mostly just Arc's, her KT story got cut, and Melty Blood stopped being about her, she got left behind the other heroines.

>more normal love interest, the Rin equivalent
Oh Christ what are you doing?

There's big parallels between the two.

>Those photoshop filtered backgrounds

Man, shit actually makes me nostalgic.

Why do dumb girls assume that Nasu is a woman?

This is so true and I hate it.

>Brown hair