This is indeed a disturbing universe

>this is indeed a disturbing universe

Attached: image.jpg (590x767, 116K)

>I'm now going to turn myself into a ridiculous caricature before killing myself
Well he sure showed them.

>look at me
>I am the vagina now
sides MIA, press F.

Attached: 3cxNkN[1].jpg (2048x1895, 407K)

autogynephilia

Attached: some traps are gay.jpg (1600x2382, 1.01M)

>Can't get pussy
>Goes gay instead and turns his ass into a pussy
>"I sure showed them!" it says, before inserting a Glock into it's mouth

Fuck off shill

>this thread
>reposted 3 times in the past 4 hours
>dozens of “is ____ white?” and “would Hitler approve of racemixing Asian qts?” threads and “gypsy/Slav/britbong hate threads”

I want to know what the fuck you’re sliding.

Saged

Wow sauce

theres nothing wrong with wanting to be pretty
How is she a caricature? She doesn’t look/act like a steriotpical woman. Shes just being who she wants to be

Attached: C2EF100C-B7CA-474C-8AE4-80F55BCF2C82.jpg (650x650, 85K)

JEWISH TRANNY DETECTED

Attached: pennygrabbers.jpg (612x587, 62K)

can't change cheekbones tho. They still look like men

Literally John Oliver in a wig

Attached: 4551266766234344.jpg (736x491, 61K)

kys

>when they're almost self aware

Attached: trannycom.jpg (1240x945, 555K)

That was precisely Chris chans reasoning

Bless them. They're plagued by rational thoughts daily which they have to suppress.

Are you trap?
Look at the name and @ you moran

Attached: 7qw42y5890660213.jpg (851x641, 99K)

Attached: tranny4.jpg (736x922, 162K)

Check """her""" twitter out
"""She""" is altright, supports the white ethnostate, cities crime statistics by race

Not daily but every so often like once a few months of so somthing will just set you off and youll get a pang of dysphoria that makes you feel like garbage for a hour or few
im a trans woman

Does anyone have the old pasta talking about how trannies are wearing a flesh mask of the girl they couldn't get?

wait...wut

>I'm a trans woman
Can you post pics?

Well... he was right

>tfw you cant get a gf so you become one

TO THE GUY I SAID WOULD END UP LONELY WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND, JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF
>t strawman

That asian one on the right is kinda cute

This is powerful.

>im a trans woman
No, you're a mentally ill queer that failed to become a man

Lets be honest, its a roastie who told him that.

kek. did it cut its nut sack off yet?

Attached: trans-mentally-ill.jpg (1080x1055, 309K)

post feminine benis

Attached: trannycom3.jpg (750x1920, 577K)

For whatever its worth they typically become prostitutes because they need e money for surgery and hormones

That looks like a nerd with ponytails. Someone needs a swirly.

the ones on the left haven't gone through face surgery or anything at all. im sure they both like it

no im ugly
i know its a mental illness i dont care

>she
stupid nene

Attached: 1520254442044.png (687x744, 332K)

>no im ugly
post brapper

Attached: tranny.png (750x828, 359K)

Jesus fuck
Why would you make fun of these people Sup Forums

Checkmate

Attached: 1520690325877.jpg (686x634, 63K)

>she

i dont do that

>American blood was shed for this.

post boihole pls

Attached: trannycom2.jpg (1280x604, 273K)

Totally healthy

>i know its a mental illness i dont care
I do. Why do you have to call yourself a woman? Language is important, it defines how a culture expresses itself and perceives the world. You're pushing your mentally ill fantasy on an entire culture, you're trying to redefine reality because you're to crazy to accept yourself. Why are you fags so adamant about pushing the woman thing?

I thought this comic would end with chink shitting outside bathroom

Am I gay because it would hit it? As long as I don't take any weenie myself right?

I like how it's a good strategy until it unsettles your delicate emotions.

I would have thought that someone in South Africa had bigger fish to fry at the moment than what other people in other countries call themselves
Like fleeing the country
My mistake

its just about respecting someone as a person. You shouldn’t be forced to but its just rude to call a trans woman a man and if you do that expect her not to respect you either

Even they know it's nothing but an elaborate act, they have so much invested in convincing every one else to play along with their delusion because they can't face the reality of what they are. They need to be isolated from society

I'm sorry. I really am.

Yeah, who gives a fuck if a bunch of shims start an international campaign resulting in pushing kids to take hormones that sterilize them and cause cancer.
Entertaining people's delusions helps no one, especially when they try to push it into the mainstream and people's homes, freedom is being allowed to say 2=2=4, a man in a dress does not equal a woman. Stop forcing your fetishes and fantasies on me

>2=2
2+2=4

I imagine the ones on the right are the ones with the higher suicide rate. Ones on the left are probably just happy with their fetish.

Im autogenephyllic but I don't want to be a woman. Deceiving people into thinking you are a girl is hot but it wouldn't be as soon as you are done being horny.

Lots of people with the same fetish transition and then find out it was a horrible idea.

no

Thanks but honestly it’s not the worst thing in the world. Before transition feels like it is but now I’m happy most of the time and really like my life. I consider myself lucky honestly because I have a middle class family that loves and supports me.
Everyone knows what they biologically are. It’s about respecting their identity and recognizing who they are now. You aren’t making a great point to anyone by refusing to call a trans woman she, you’re just being an asshole.

>Cause cancer
Wut
The mans attire does not impede your liberty or rob your property

you sure showed him huh

So now he's still going to be a lonely guy without a girlfriend, while pretending to be a girl the whole time, kek.

>you're just being an asshole.
why the fuck would anyone give a shit about being perceived as an asshole by someone that has mental problems

>she

Attached: 1492256249662s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

Would you be ok with it if people ignored what you think and who you are just because they think they’re better than you?

>you’re just being an asshole.
I don't respect your attempt to police my language, or effect my experience with femininity. Women are great , even the ugly ones, you're not a women, if I place you on my mental scale of femininity , you demean what it means to be a woman, to actual women and me. You don't get to change the language or tell the world how to react to you because you can't keep your fucking fetish in your room.

I don't care. I don't need other people to pretend my penis doesn't exist to validate my identity in some elaborate mentally ill fantasy.

I’m not saying anyone has to call me anything. You’re free to call me that if you like it will just mean I will dislike you back and try to avoid you.
Also it’s not a fetish its a serious mental condition.

They really deserve to die, this desire of twisting what nature gave you, its disgusting, theres a reason why you feel disgust deep down your soul when looking them

They are objectively inferior

Spicy

Attached: E05B033C-FEBB-460C-BD3D-4463534191E6.jpg (480x480, 44K)

objectivley no I have the same value as any other person. If you see me as inferior that’s your own problem.

>it will just mean I will dislike you back and try to avoid you.
Oh god, please don't do that. How will I ever go on
>Also it’s not a fetish its a serious mental condition.
Should I be coerced to call anorexics fat, it's how they perceive themselves is it not? Should I tell schizos that there really are people trying to murder them or bugs crawling on their skin? Why should I be encouraged to play along with your delusion?

That's horrifying.

Attached: 1476591551539.jpg (193x350, 30K)

>It’s about respecting
Respect is earned not granted. I respect the ants in my yard because they at least have a purpose and keep to themselves, You're a disgusting abomination trying to force it's self on others.

>failed as a man
>well no problem I can always win as a woman

Really makes you think.

no you don't

I think everyone deserves some basic respect unless they do somthing to not deserve it. Again, I dont want to force anyone to do anything. Feel free to be rude to trans people, some people will just not like that.
Yes, I do. I contribute to society in the same way everyone else does.

you degrade society with your cancerous policing of speech, and you cannot reproduce (unless you're not that far gone yet), so no you're not worth the same as "any other person"

Im not forcing anyone to call anyone anything. You’re the one trying to police people into not calling trans people how they want to be called.

>im a tranny
>i know its a mental illness
Any opinion you have is discarded. I don't take opinions or advice from those who are mentally unstable.
Hurry up and follow the rest of the freaks to the grave.

Attached: 17436354574685367458.png (652x793, 367K)

is this Sup Forums sexual fantasy? to have anyone care about them

>I think everyone deserves some basic respect unless they do somthing to not deserve it
You promote an agenda that enables the abuse and sexualisation of children, there are 9 year olds on HRT, honestly, there was a point I didn't hate LGBT, until I saw how you peddle your perversions on kids, now I am what I am. Why didn't you answer my question about other mental illnesses?

when did people start bragging about their mental illness?

Attached: 1491244484716.png (377x330, 6K)

>Im not forcing anyone
>You better call me by my preferred retarded name if you don't i'll not like you
>I'm not going to play your game
>YOU"RE THE ONE POLICING

it is a fine-able offence to "misgender" your kind in my country, and you're fucking mental if you think i'm the one "policing" anything

based desu

time to take the transpill guys

Attached: friends.jpg (750x520, 61K)

I would fuck it.
I fucked worse looking crossdressers.
But also better.

Attached: 1506118386133.jpg (500x667, 124K)

Why the transphobia?

Attached: JustinTrudeau.jpg (822x547, 59K)

>He sure showed him

Oh no no no no

>look at me
>I'm the girlfriend, now.

Trans kids should be able to get on hormones. I agree that there should be safeguards so kids who aren’t actually trans dont end up on them but if a kid has gender dysphoria then going through puberty is a strange awful kind of hell.

i gonna call you a faggot, because i want to and you gotta respect it

This is the absolute state of the white youth, and he is not even hiding why he "changed" into a "girl".

>amerimutt defending degenerates
Typical.

Randy....I am the girlfriend.

These people should be in mental institutions... Holy fuck.

Attached: 1505003425.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Damn. As much as I'd like to curbstomp these fags, I really wish they led the life of a low test nerd like nature intended. The kikes really did a number on these stupid guys

>she

Attached: 1509312333433.png (253x235, 78K)

Kys

>mental institutions
>not shallow graves

thats just how it is if you dont respect my identity im going to dislike you and would avoid you. I don’t see why anyone who would call me that would even care what I think of them.
im sorry about that but i dont agree with that law and i have nothing to do with it and neither do 99% of trans people.