He looks like he's 25, what's he doing in high school?

he looks like he's 25, what's he doing in high school?

Attached: hishead.jpg (750x375, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_Hogg_(activist)&dir=prev&action=history
youtu.be/yDYr8rVbBkc
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/25/david-hogg-mocked-nazi-salute-end-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesn't look 25 at all

hes actually 22 and several parkland students say he was never in their graduating class.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

proof?

>he looks like he's 12, what's he doing in high school?
FTFY

Attached: 1309074937013.jpg (651x719, 42K)

He keeps cutting exams etc. He will be in highschool until he's 40.

Attached: hogg school.jpg (437x1075, 91K)

Ash from Pokemon. lol.

Hidden In Plain Sight

Attached: seil hogg.png (1842x1036, 1.11M)

Attached: 1521948405490.png (696x464, 368K)

Doesn’t look 25 at all, which is why he’s the perfect plant

Attached: 1519150983541.png (1242x2208, 2.18M)

well, thats all the proof you need right there. he was never enrolled at the school in the first place. hes a literal crisis actor. its all staged to take away the 2nd amendment

someone needs to tell that stringbean faggot that the pursed lip thing makes him look like he's about to suck some fucking dick

Have you ever seen an actual 25 year old?

Lots of high school seniors look older, it's usually the freshman and sophomores who still look super young.

comrade

Attached: 1521949785856.jpg (689x601, 111K)

When you use your 17 fellow students deaths as an excuse to skip school and be on T.V

they look like characters from Goldeneye 64

Have you seen his spelling? He must of flunked at least three grades.

Is that guy a CIA asset or am I a conspiracy nut?

acting ages you fast

Attached: 1517537854044.jpg (747x757, 99K)

KEK that is not the same person

furthermore, we've known theyve planned on taking the guns away for years now ever since 2001 when around 3000+ FEMA detention centers were put into use all around this coutnry with the excuse of (according to Ashcroft) their being used in the event of "a mass exodus from mexico" that those ppl would be locked up in these facilities which resemble concentration camps and even have industrial incinerators big enough for heaps of people. problem is, they would lose a lot of soldiers if the civilians owned guns. this is why its so imporatnat to take them. their aim is to kill all the christians and patriots. its all in the bible, revelation 18 is talking about america, its mystery babylon. this parkland shooting was all staged to set the basis for legally amending the 2nd - the illuminati of the country are setting the stage for the christian holocaust. those of you who arent total brainlets, know im right.

Probably, he's 18 at least and his family has connections

>he looks like he's 25, what's he doing in high school?
Failing grade after grade.

kek

His grades must not be good. He keeps getting rejected from colleges

Attached: hogg reject college chocolate.png (1224x1078, 273K)

Didn't this faggot get rejected by a fucking community college? Lmfao

Attached: liberalisnm-when-you-believe-teenagers-dont-know-enough-about-guns-31657542.png (500x522, 71K)

:thinking:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=David_Hogg_(activist)&dir=prev&action=history

Actually he's 22.

Attached: oeph-dobrian-1-hr-this-school-walkout-thing-is-giving-31657638.png (500x630, 163K)

I'm surprised he's not getting into every school on the back of his activism, maybe there's slight hope yet for academia.

If you spend 5 minutes on his twitter you'll see that he spent the summer in LA. Not such a strange thing.
The kid lives in my town (Coral Springs/Parkland), and attends the school. His reddit and twitter are proof that he summer'd there, but people still want to believe there's something bigger. I love this board, but the straw-grasping is absolutely un-real, but I may be a little biased since it's my town now that has another shooting.

you forgot to change your vpn, shill

Here in Miami every man has a beard by 17
Superior Hispanic genes

Or he's enjoying the benefits of Affirmative Action "meritocracy". FUCK 2018.

Im here for vacation

I don't think many people are aware that the schools sanctioned the walkouts. From what I've seen there were only two true free thinkers out of the whole bunch. One being the sole black kid to walk out of his school and realized he was alone and the other being the white kid refusing to choose between marching or being relocated to study hall. The whole system is fucked.

Reminder that this guy is a gigantic cunt.

youtu.be/yDYr8rVbBkc

Attached: 1520419617005.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

If this is what passes as 25 in America we're all fucked, no wonder your military was so desperate they had to start recruiting trannies. All the men are gone.

He's a huwhite male. He's supposed to do all of this while sacrificing his future to a POC.

Stop retard shaming him (OP) he is trying his best and hardest but school is hard for him.

it true! they look like the refugee kids meme

Attached: areeb florida stoneman douglas.png (840x457, 416K)

nearly 7k likes for posting about food

seems legit

>SEIG HOGG
>E
>I
>G

>H
>O
>G
>G

hes been cucking to niggers very vocally for the last week, talking about his huwyte privilege and how he's doing this to draw attention to all the niggers who get shot too

although those nigger haven't been near a school since they turned 10 and it's all stolen hi points they're shooting each other with but fuck facts n sheit

if he was in his 20's he would be listed as a relative on intelius or located on intelius himself

Attached: kevin hogg cubic.png (915x202, 27K)

david hogg is actually a real student at the school.if you want proof ask @KyleKushuv another student there whos called hogg out on his BS

>Literal high school drama

Holy shit, please bring back e-celeb faggotry, anything is better than this shit.

He looks like areeb alright

tard

You're retarded.

Lol get fucked leaf. His hairline alone should tell you he’s 21+

hes originally from california but moved to florida and started his freshman year at the school

"David Hogg"

Female to male transgender

A dyke pretending to be a boy

Sad!

Attached: hogg ftm 2.jpg (640x854, 65K)

The sad part is people genuinely think it was all put on by the kids. My ex gf legitimately believes this and it's fucking sad. She is 100% brainwashed.

they all transgenders these crisis actors

Attached: crisis actor trannies 1.png (1065x618, 675K)

BLM called him and his group out for not including them from their attention seeking media coverage

Yeah my cousin’s college roommate was from Sandy Hook

reversos, sodomites

Attached: crisis actor trannies 2.png (1102x616, 717K)

Beards are for fucking goat fucking sand niggers. All these faggys troops that come back with them should remember they're not in halal land with a bunch of pieces of desert shats. No need to fit in with the goat fuckers anymore, ya hear?

Beards - the modern day makeup for men. Hiding weaks chins and ugly mugs. Beard oil? Gay. Combing your beard? Gay. Actively trying to grow out one, paying attention in the mirror and hoping you look like some goat fucker? The gayest thing a man good do.

The next step is a trip to your local gay bathhouse so you can compare each other's beards and penis length. You bearded goat fuckers are TOTAL fags. Half of you are bald as fuck too lol.

I bet a bunch of the pussy leaf posters sport one of these goat fucker beards?

>high school
You mean crisis acting school?

Do you really think they would use his real name if he was a crisis actor?

>must of
oh the ironing

Bulimia ages you rapidly.

Haha

WHEN WILL WE GET PEACE WITH THE HOGGS?

It's crazy how idiotic the whole situation is. Students walk out in defiance of adults not doing enough to "protect them" yet the whole thing was largely set and and funded by adults. The kids that buy into this are next level retards.

You sound like someone who is easily raped

What Hogg probably doesn't realize is that, much like child movie stars, this is the absolute highest point of his life. It will be down hill for him for the next 60 years.

I think they drug maddie in the hospital and convince her she was shot 4 times. No way she would be out of the hospital that fast. The mom looks like the kind of person who would be 100% ok with that

Attached: maddy.png (524x453, 205K)

Look at the catalogue. Shills died out.

Oh yea he'll forever be known solely for this moment. The truly ironic part would be if he later kills himself with a gun.

Kek wills it.

have you seen his twitter lol he thinks this movement has just started and will go on forever
also this is funny
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/25/david-hogg-mocked-nazi-salute-end-speech/

sounds like you suck dick with your asshole

Attached: 12d6.jpg (300x240, 6K)

Looks 18 desu.

Hmmmmmmm

Attached: time2.png (883x879, 802K)

>what's he doing in high school?
gettin' dat dick!!!!1

He doesn't have acne. How can he be 17, or whatever fake age he claims?

Attached: Spoonman1point0.jpg (227x227, 10K)

he actually graduated in Huntington Beach CA in 2015

Perfect

17 year olds don't have acne

Attached: 1519159303592.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Wrong one

Attached: 1519159809327.webm (1280x720, 3M)

digits confirm

yea I dunno why no one checks those places. You can find (almost) anyone as long as they not some cia nigger

Attached: Behailu Kebede.jpg (470x661, 42K)

EL DOGGO DE BLOGGO

>he looks like he's 25, what's he doing in high school?

Attached: sheiiiiiit08.PM 032.png (760x438, 593K)

this is something FBI or Freemason would do for a joke

Attached: cart.jpg (364x363, 28K)

lmao what the fuck

He fell for the white allies being as valuable as minorities to colleges meme. Colleges don't care because he's white and a mediocre student.

David Hogg is a crisis actor from California
He never was a student at Parkland
Keep being dumb sheep.
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24

Attached: 1476484959688.png (664x838, 665K)

This cunt got shot 4 times and was 100% recovered in 1 week. Meanwhile I shattered my heel bone and I've been fucked up for the last 6 months.

more likely Florida Man saw that some people were filming so he decided to let his dog drive for the lols

Attached: florida man.png (1260x672, 1.27M)

yea that is why I say they convince her she was shot 4 times. Look at her face. She is high as a kite.

Florida man is a running joke. Real people that get in real trouble & then they make up Onion tier articles about them.

Attached: Sad Dad has something to say to you.jpg (580x386, 81K)

>literally chanting "no more guns"
>"lol we don't want to take your guns away you paranoid child murderer"