Do you have any anime friends IRL...

Do you have any anime friends IRL? It's a lot of fun talking about your favorite hobby with a person that's right in front of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dfk5d5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too old
not popular in my country
Sup Forums is my friends even though they are toxic to me

How can you be too old? I have weeb friends in their 30's.

>do you have any (...) friends
no

do you really know where a civil servant in their 30s in a country where it isn't popular is going to meet otaku their own age without looking like a creep to teens? Yeah, nah.

>friends

Yep and all their tastes are shit, so there's no difference between talking to them and Sup Forums

I met older weebs where I work coincidentally. It was surreal. My job is very traditional and the people that watch anime there look more like the type that you wouldn't want to make eye contact with on the street.

>anime friends
What did he mean by this?
Also
>blogging on an anonymous board

who are you quoting?
everyone knows people here don't have friends because they wouldn't keep coming back since Sup Forums actively hurts them

nope no friends. thanks for reminding me of that btw.

>me
>having friends

all of my anime friends have even worse taste than I do

What's wrong with having friends? Why so anti-social?

people who post on Sup Forums are like Chris-chan tier a lot of the time except they half the self awareness to stay anonymous

No friends? Discuss anime here! discord.gg/dfk5d5

Is this the hot new bogeyman

>tfw no bf

I don't really think that's the case. Call me crazy but I don't think you'd be able to pick out the average person who posts on Sup Forums. I post a lot less frequently than I used to but still I get the impression that there are more than a few people that just happen to like anime.

Yeah, my best friend has pretty good taste in anime. I've met other more typical weeaboos but their taste was always shit.

>kemonofag
>make inane retarded thread
checks out.

There's one who only likes capeshit and shonen garbage. Very difficult to get him into something i know.

There's another who watches the seasonal stuff, but is farther in the normalfag spectrum.

I'm pretty sure everyone else will say they love anime but only watch shonen trash.

Have a few friends who have seen some of the bigger animes (attack on titan, Berserk, etc) but no one who is hardcore patrician like me.

I try and recommend them stuff but they don't watch it, what should I do anons?

Have like 3 random friends on Mal, mal hates me fml.

Yes, and he is a nigger.