Morgan on the Walking Dead has survived the zombie apocalypse with nothing but a bo staff

Morgan on the Walking Dead has survived the zombie apocalypse with nothing but a bo staff.

Now tell me again why it is you faggots think you need assault rifles to protect yourselves?

Attached: shfttwd.jpg (768x512, 46K)

because Harry potter might fly in with kylo ren and I would need a rifle to deal with them

because I'm disabled.

Because he a niglet

He sharpened it and turned it into an assualt stick though.

Checkmate liberals.

I prefer to mow down you niggers with an AR.
Cost effective.

because voldermort has magic and im just a muggle

Morgan dies in the next episode.

Fictional worlds are not an argument to strip people of their rights

Don't be a prick, bin that stick.

>avoid zombies
>know kung fu
>not get bit
Simple stuff. If he ever ran into a group of armed men, though, he’d be fucked. But it’s a TV show and he’s had plot armor since season 1.

Your right you don't need an assault rifle. When Trump knows what's best for the country and will make america great again so you should just shut up and get out of the way. Besides it's not like you can really fight against him with all the military might behind him.

You know the Walking Dead is fiction, right?

Oh wtf am I even asking, liberals dont make the distinction anymore.

for one morgan stockpiled weapons through the worst of it and only started using a stick once basic civilization established and the walkers were so decayed they could be killed by a strong hit with a stick.
secondly, zombies can't use guns but people can genius.
Just don't respond to this - it's clearly bait

Attached: 1518643723063.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Op BTFO

That’s fucking TV, faggot. Real life is different. I know that’s a hard concept

He's only alive cause he's black. He's dead in the comics fucker.

>Morgan on the Walking Dead has survived the zombie apocalypse with nothing but a bo staff.

Why do you lie

Attached: 545654.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

So, there's a solution - ban guns buying/carrying for nignogs `caus they no need it to protect themselves

Even if zombies could use bats or knives, that stick wouldn't be enough.

are you retarded?

nigs dont obey laws.

1 post faggot

No, you. ;)

Carol is the best character

the Dixon brothers are the best

>liberals dont make the distinction anymore.
They truly cant tell the difference

Because its fiction? For starters?

Also, argument was never about "need" it was about rights and us wanting to have a big, black, rifle. So how about you suck my fat white dick?

I CLEAN

Bruh

Attached: 1515464492107.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Attached: 1515470190673.jpg (800x800, 25K)

Attached: 1521405379413s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>a magical nigger with a staff and bushido
>a magical niggress with a katana and feminism
>a magical old white strong wimmenz who need no man (killed her own husband) who is always like "hurr don't anger me or i'll have to kill hundreds of bad guys single handedly again, but I don't want to kill that's why I live alone but I end up fucking a nigger who thinks he is kangzé
>a litteral kangz
>main character is a psycopath who goes through phases of being normal, to being a ruthless leader, to being a genocidal maniac. Same guy also happened to have been cucked by his best friend and is raising his friend and wife's daughter

Fuck this show, seriously.

I don’t think carol killed her husband. He died from walkers. She beat the corpse, though. Yeah in reality the women would not be able to carry those heavy guns very long. Gender roles would revert back to traditional very quickly. It’s somewhat PC like everything, but could be worse.

Some of the storylines on the show are good, though. Biggest problem I have is the seasons are too long. Too much filler. It should have ended a few seasons ago probably.

He uses firearms though. He used them in the war against the Saviors.

Yeah, actually he uses firearms all the time. OP is a retard

zombies arent the problem people are
a long stick is enough to keep an ol’ shambler away from you.

>Unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

We need to bring back the loonie bins.

SHALL

Somehow every Nigger in the rwalking dead is some kind of Kong fu master, haven't you notice? One with a stick, one with a katana and one is a literal Kang who tamed a tiger.

Do people other than retarded women watch this show? Its clearly a TALKTALKTALK soap opera

Every TV series is 90% talk soap opera bullshit.

It's Melrose Place 90210 with zombies at the first and last episodes of every season.

Tru. So much culture appropiation.

Yeah I’m gonna sage this. This board is really sinking quickly.

Because that is fiction. Get me a life writer who will guarantee in my life nothing will go wrong and I'll hand in my gun

Attached: hitler.jpg (900x1200, 227K)

he wears a fucking pistol in ops pic

Of course I don't need an assault rifle. I don't need anything except for air, water, food, and sleep. All the fun stuff is optional.

>Do people other than retarded women watch this show?

Attached: TWD Reaction.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

BIN THAT ASSAULT STICK NOW

The zombies weren't armed with spears, machetes, ak-47/74's, rpg-7's and molotov's . Also I am pretty sure that an average chimpout contains more niggers than all of the zombies shown in every episode, combined.

Attached: 1496224724708.jpg (335x363, 43K)

taking TV series as an argument.
also pic related
also sage

Attached: bait.gif (200x150, 942K)

Fpbp

This.

OP is an ablest faggot.

This show is not very good.

>that nigger on the left avoi looking at gore stuff the whole time
kek

must be part abo as they invented the stick

>This show is not very good.
correction
this show is guano shit dumb, wiriting dumb, characters dumber and continuous Deus ex machina destroyed the rest

To the guys in the red and yellow shirt share the same gf? She's holding the hand of the red guy while snuggling but to the one in yellow.