Can you weaboo freaks please not ruin Batman? (The X-Men anime was bretty good admittedly.)

Can you weaboo freaks please not ruin Batman? (The X-Men anime was bretty good admittedly.)

It disgusts me that so many people are excited to watch this trash just because it's anime, yet hae never watched the original, and superior, 90s batman cartoon series.

imgur.com/gallery/P1K35
>"dude what if joker and batman had swords lol"

kms

Go back to Sup Forums, kid

Please contain your cancer to . This place is already in need of chemo.

you can't honestly think this was a good idea, do you?

Go back to Sup Forums and stay there.

>isekai batman to sengoku era
A good idea? I don't know I'll judge when the show comes out.

Dude everyone here has seen B:TAS, those were literally animated in Japan, that's why they were the only good western cartoons aside from ATHF

I already stick to Sup Forums since it is by far the superior board that doesn't have half it's population being waifufags, but I'm curious what you weebs think of this.

Do you honestly think it's cool cause they gave batman and joker swords?

I'm interested in how you people think.

>3Dshit
Dropped

here. Disregard, I suck cocks and ATHF is trash.

Diaperfag pizza and friends GTFO, no but it just kinda looks cool in all seriousness. Also weebs aren't burnt out on capes

TOO LATE

Will this be a battle harem?

Loli batman anime when?

Marvel has lolis, I know there's a doujin of this

UGLY.
CARTOON.
GIRLS.

maybe if cartoon girl designs weren't so piss ugly you'd have more waifus to choose from. No need for jealousy, champ.

Batman Beyond > Batman 90s

You know, this used to be a rather common rivalry, that Sup Forums has won. Mostly because while there is indeed a lot of garbage in this medium, we aren't eagerly awaiting at one of three sewage pipes for a little more extra sugar-coated shit while propping up the time it used to shoot out soda when they were children. weaboos at least have the choice of aesthetic bottles of sewage that cycle every new season and give us tons of choices and tons of chances for a 10/10 masterpiece instead of a new CN cal-arts toon every 3 years. Yeah, Adventure Time really saved western animation, huh?

batman vs superman was good.

Fuck off tumblr shitstain.

im not sure why you call me tumblr shitstain when there are way more animefags on tumblr