Bunch of sick gun fetishists attacking children of the new generation...

bunch of sick gun fetishists attacking children of the new generation... you're days are numbered you can get with the program or go to jail.
were aren't going to let you hurt anymore children

Attached: IMG_4847.jpg (1242x1244, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15354729/r
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/25/david-hogg-mocked-nazi-salute-end-speech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this board is full of sick and stupid people user, you can argue logic and facts and reason at them all day and in the end they'll just say nigger nigger nigger top kek SHALL WE NOT WUZ BE KANGZ cuck cuck anime waifu lol desu desu desu over 9000 chargin muh lazer
We should just leave them alone to drown in their closed minded pool of ignorance

> Here we have a case of shills attempting to take control of a narrative they stupidly tried to push, but realize was moot so now they be

> "STOP BLAMING THE KIDZ"

Fuckin tide pod drinking soviet motherfker

Attached: 1517462999951.jpg (2424x3314, 1.92M)

Literally same fag.
Sage

you can lead a trumper to facts but you can't make him think

The flags are different open your fucking eyes oh wait you can't you're a conservative

I go to the range every other day and I honestly can't wait to shoot it out with you faggots
T.a big guy

Attached: IMG_1074.jpg (1024x759, 79K)

Shills don't know about ID's

You guys are trolls right? Not shills? I think you guys are the Friday wave that Alex Goldhogg was sending over. Learn how to use Sup Forums before shilling, you embarrass the New World Order

Attached: AnnuitCoeptis.gif (300x306, 32K)

sage

Attached: 1521072589818.jpg (750x950, 86K)

gun violence has been on a decline since the early 80s. You aren't taking away my constitutional rights by parading kids in front of me as a pathetic attempt to emotionally manipulate me.

Shall not be infringed.

I'm more angry that people are biting on the b8 and holding children up as some pure form of untainted logic.

Attached: 1383090342677.gif (550x745, 2.95M)

so it turns out it's the kids saying enough of your gun fagotry

The NRA jihad is ending.

damn, will wonders never cease?

yep blame the object not the person.
Blame the spoon for fatness and water for drowning.

Never Blame the person or the nigger.
Noooo never do that

So if children came out and said that black men are the most dangerous race in America, and called for the curtailing of their individual rights for the sake of 'the children', you'd keep your mouth shut?

All we have to do is convince children that black men are a direct threat to their safety (more kids are killed by black men every year than modern sporting rifles), and nobody can argue against them? Well shit, why didn't you say so? I guess if we're going to throw out constitutional rights, we may as well start somewhere sensible. Get rid of nigger rights! We've been saying this for years.

Yeah. You sure that angers not berggy?

Attached: Tidepods.jpg (500x671, 112K)

>community in florida allows social media bullying to the point of driving someone to a homicidal rage
>community has no standards for gun control or sales
>school, local and federal law enforcement fail at every level enforcing the few laws they do have
>somehow all the law abiding gun owners should throw away their guns because of their failure to enforce laws and the lack of community assistance and follow-through in said community for mental health issues

sure
pic related: another catastrophic disaster in southern florida, what the fuck is going on down there?
sage

Attached: FIU.jpg (644x603, 266K)

Do you have a tumor?

Everyone else take the poll!

strawpoll.me/15354729/r

as gun control goes up, school shootings go up

/BTFO

This is now a redpill thread

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 1.39.28 PM.png (1418x626, 235K)

Children don’t know shit. They can barely form sentences.

>Be born in the mid 1900s
>Watch your cowboy and indians
>Play with your pop-guns
>Go to your war
>Watch your violent movies
>Kill animals for "sport" aka fun
>Be marketed to your entire life how awesome guns are in every form of media
>Agree with your programming

>People want to stop being shot
>HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU YOU AINT TAKIN MY RIFLE BAN VIDEO GAMES

>a bunch of whining liberal kids are smarter than the founding fathers, who endured actual hardships to secure independence and liberty for their nation
Dumb commie poster

what a strawman argument.

>Were aren’t
Only thing scary about you is your grasp of language.

hey OP are you part of hogg and goblinas group lol are you the big scary meme machine they started lol

To the contrary. It sounds like you're going to force us to hurt a lot more children. In self-defense of our gun rights of course.

Attached: commies=_=people.jpg (320x308, 32K)

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/25/david-hogg-mocked-nazi-salute-end-speech/

ALL OF YOU FAGGOT LEFTIST FUCKS THINK YOU'RE SO CLEVER WITH YOU MIDDLE SCHOOL TIER SHIT BANTS.

You are driven be EMOTION and EMOTION alone, just like a bitch. Emotional people have been known to be traditionally weak and pathetic. If you get them together it becomes a cacaphony of cries, farts, and the sound of you all patting each other on the back.

Weak ass bitch.

nice one dude

Attached: 1521758225677.png (533x533, 718K)

APPEAL TO EMOTION.
>APPEAL TO EMOTION.
APPEAL TO EMOTION
>APPEAL TO EMOTION

(((They))) have been spamming so fucking hard.
memefag

If you're more angry at Americans for DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION than the leftists taking away your rights, THEN YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Even I'm not autistic enough to understand this

Attached: 1506142615973.jpg (261x204, 15K)

>WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?
Didn't you people mock the right about this when we were talking about gay-marriage

Except this is not reddit. Jews, we just laugh at you here. You are only providing fuel for the ovens.

LET ME ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION.
WE HAVE THE FUCKING GUNS.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET THEM UP WILLINGLY?

Die nigger

fuck off OP

Wew someone who wants to save children by starving millions and sending people to gulags. Its almost that you never learned from history and are spouting bs but thats ok even if a communist revolution took place you would be the first to die in the communist purges. Communists always go after those that helped them get power first so that there wont be another revolution. So as much as id enjoy you getting killed by your own movement id prefer to have toilet paper and food.

Mass shootings are irrelevant.

More people in the US are killed in bare-handed fistsights than with rifles.

Attached: FBI stats on murder 2011-2015 rifles dindu nuffin guns.jpg (1716x1537, 278K)

This would be best advice user, we should all go back to red dit wtf system thinks your post is spam? What does this mean?

Samefag and the claim they are not raiding us

>Politics is about feeling the proper socially sanctioned emotions.
Holy fuck this retardation. We're doomed. Pic related is the future unless we do something drastic, soon.

Attached: 1520462629440.jpg (680x907, 216K)

Humans have rights, unlike guns.

Enjoy your stay in the psych ward.

This happened

Attached: 1521965989437.jpg (1267x1980, 408K)

Fuck off commie faggot

Attached: IMG_2275.jpg (742x732, 183K)

The government should not be guided by Temporary Excitement, but by Sober Second Thought.

Noting "dead" about whites
Women's lib kills societies
Only way to fix it is to take away those privileges
fix'd

Attached: 1521858870688.png (1382x850, 224K)

Guys i think reddit or tumblr is attempting a raid

Oh fuck, the era of good baits is over

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 11K)

You are the reason why nat-soc needed. Fuck off.

i'm not angry at them for demanding change, i just disagree with the effectiveness of their proposed reforms, straw man argument, fuck off

Waves and waves of shills. Sage.

Ban guns and people will turn to new ways to kill. Also the cities with the highest gun deaths also have strictest regulations.

I know. This is low tier. I humored him.

Attached: 1517625899738.png (625x626, 16K)

Attached: samefag.jpg (474x266, 30K)

Holy shit, Canadians on the correct side of the argument!