Why do you want a white girl user?

Attached: Colombian_girl.jpg (960x960, 93K)

I don't

I'm proudly black owned

Attached: 1521499609188.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

White kids

Castizo ethnostate when?

i dont

Attached: DNA.png (274x260, 9K)

most attractive and white children. duh

Why would I need to justify the continuation of my people?

Colombians are not white. They are mutt-whites, same as all Latinos, included Portuguese and Spanish speaking shitholes.

I wish Portugal and Spain didnt exist, so we wouldnt have to deal with these South Americanos and Mexicano immigrants. Although the nigger problem is our own fault.

Attached: 211641-Kisses-Always.gif (500x269, 512K)

Literally fuck niggers

How do your kids end up looking if you are white nordic and your partner a castiza?

Best pussy I ever had was on white woman
The smelliest pussy were both sheboons

Guaranteed going to be getting thot refugee attempts in the white ethnostate when these retards realise how fucking shit it is to build and maintain civilisations.

Other races of women would probably rather be our slaves than suffer in their own shit holes.

"why do you want white people to exist" is your question OP, it's pretty retarded.

>Other races of women would probably rather be our slaves than suffer in their own shit holes.

Women like big cocked men, not "men" with micropenis like you. Thats why western women are going for the BBC or the new BBC (Big Brown Cock)

I'm surprised you went all the way. I came close to having sex with a sheboon a long time ago, but the smell and look of her naked body turned me off immediately. She told all my friends I was gay, but I didn't give a fuck.

A penis is fucking useless my friend , otherwise blue whales would be taking over the world.

Though i wouldn't expect a nigger brain like yourself to understand that consept.
This is why niggers will remain niggers, thinking with your fictional penis isn't helping your broken people/self.

concept*

i couldn't, the smell was too much and couldn't get a hardon

>She told all my friends I was gay
my man i think you're a gigantic fucking faggot.

I don't, I will never marry a shiksa
I will find a cute Jewish girl in Israel

why you think

I don't, by the time the avg white woman hits 40 she looks 55.

A you a jew or a gipsy?

And by the time she is 20 she has already been on at least 10 different cocks.

No gypsy has access to Internet, they live in huts

Look at these lefty cucks pretending to be white !! LMAO!!! You'll never defeat us. Ever.

>not wanting your own race
Literally get help and find out whats wrong with you

Not always true, have dated Asian, arab and Latina chicks in Uni who were complete semen demons, not complaining though, they always swallowed.

Cause white women are the most attractive

Ah, I see. You want hot kids.

KEK !

post more niggers

ugly kids have to do more in life to get places and tend not to then shoot up schools

What does it smell like?

>Haiti

Attached: wut...jpg (250x230, 7K)

I see. Tell me more how you prefer sexy kids.

musky acrid feet

>Gypsy shitskin

you're just brain damaged, probably from infant circumcision or early childhood abuse.
I'm not sorry

>this is where he lives
lmao get aids you monkey

Attached: Haiti-0281-res.jpg (750x485, 164K)

the gayest place on earth

nigga you should know that was bait

>muh dick

Looks like a box of Crayola 96

how the hell did you get internet connection?

no offense

Thank the Clinton foundation

I just love beautiful women, the more the merrier

what is this bait you speak of?

I don't

Attached: 1519867030815.jpg (961x1200, 125K)

Oriental girls > shit > white girls > mares > female dogs > goats > niggers

Attached: CYomXY2WsAAMIfP.jpg (1023x1331, 328K)

Only a beta male who couldn't get with even a goat would resort to banging slants

Why do people care so much about the white race when white people as a whole don't care about each other?

Attached: 1517721710670.jpg (491x491, 68K)

aheahe

I don't. They're a necessity.