Shit is going down niggers

>Pussy Hat brigade is doing another energy ritual. This time using the evil eye and doing so inappropriately. The people behind this are gathering energy from scared stupid kids to put behind a spell. Protect yourselves spiritual ly
>Google hamsa symbol
>>Related to goddess Tanit
>>Google Tanit
>>Partner to Baal Hammon
>Fuck off, don't tell me this Baal meme is actually legit. Thought it was so fucking stupid up until now.

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/23/us/evil-eye-gloves-march-for-our-lives-trnd/index.html
When the March for Our Lives fills cities around the country this weekend, keep your eyes peeled for, well, eyes.
"Evil eyes" are set to be a big symbol of the march, similar to the way pink pussy hats represented the Women's March last year. They're mostly expected to turn up on gloves, but watch for them on signs, t-shirts and in other forms.

There's a seriously strong connection between "evil eye" gloves and pussy hats, and there's plenty of history and tradition behind the symbolism of the evil eye that can give some context to its newest role.

They were started by the same woman who helped create 'Pussy Hats'
Krista Suh is a feminist, crafter and activist who was one of the women behind the pussy hats that bedecked thousands of heads and became a cozy, yet powerful, symbol of resistance.
The evil eye gloves are her idea, too.
"It came to me in a dream, just minutes before waking up - I had a dream of a protest, a huge peaceful crowd with their hands outstretched toward the sky -- each palm had a huge EYE drawn on it," she wrote on her blog. "It was a Sea of Eyes."
Suh explains that the vision stuck with her, and when the March For Our Lives began to take root, she knew her vision had a purpose. She asked fellow crafters and #NeverAgain activists to participate by knitting or making eye gloves, or donating towards the march's cause.
Why eyes?
"Congress needs to know that the people are watching," Suh wrote.

Attached: 1521884002440.png (1005x728, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-pentagons-ides-of-march-best-month-to-go-to-war/5326464
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
www6.mangafreak.net/Read1_20th_Century_Boys_166_1
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3ducBA0aeVGZrmIM3PlmlTWyDY6rhhyc
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump or whoever else you may have elected couldn't solve shit, and that's because you didn't want it solved. The only solution is the dismembering of Muttland, if you desired to make Muttland great again that's too bad since Muttland has been since inception under full control of pagan freemasons and you're only playing their game.

globalresearch.ca/the-pentagons-ides-of-march-best-month-to-go-to-war/5326464
Is it a coincidence?

In recent history, from the Vietnam war to the present, the month of March has been chosen by Pentagon and NATO military planners as the “best month” to go to war.

With the exception of the War on Afghanistan (October 2001) and the 1990-91 Gulf War, all major US-NATO and allied led military operations over a period of more than half a century –since the invasion of Vietnam by US ground forces on March 8, 1965– have been initiated in the month of March.

The Ides of March (Idus Martiae) is a day in the Roman calendar which broadly corresponds to March 15. The Ides of March is also known as the date on which Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 BC.

Lest we forget, the month of March (in the Roman Calendar) is dedicated to Mars (Martius), the Roman God of War.

For the Romans, the month of March (Martius) marked “the time to start new military campaigns.”

As in the heyday of the Roman Empire, the US Department of Defense has a mandate to plan and implement a precise “timeline” of military operations.

Does the month of March –identified by the Romans as a “good time” to initiate new military undertakings–, have a bearing on contemporary military doctrine?

Throughout history, seasons including the transition from Winter to Spring have played a strategic role in the timing of military operations.

Do Pentagon military planners favor the month of March?

Do they also –in some mysterious fashion– “idolize” Mars, the Roman God of War?

March 23 (which coincides with the beginning of Spring) was the day “Romans celebrated the start of the military campaign and war fighting season.”

“Homage was paid to Mars the god of war with festivals and feasting. … For the Romans March 23 was a huge celebration known as Tubilustrium”.

Under these festivities which celebrated the Roman god of war, a large part of the month of March “was dedicated to military celebration and preparedness.”

Timeline of March Military Interventions (1965- 2017)

Recent history confirms that with the exception of Afghanistan (October 2001) and the 1990-91 Gulf War, all major US-NATO led military operations over a period of almost half a century –since the invasion of Vietnam by US ground forces on March 8, 1965– have been initiated in the month of March.

The Vietnam War

The US Congress adopted the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which authorized President Lyndon Johnson to dispatch ground forces to Vietnam on March 8, 1965.

On 8 March 1965, 3,500 U.S. Marines were dispatched to South Vietnam marking the beginning of “America’s ground war”.

NATO’s War on Yugoslavia

NATO’s war on Yugoslavia was launched on March 24, 1999.

The NATO bombing of Yugoslavia code-named by the US Operation “Noble Anvil”. started on March 24, 1999 and lasted until June 10, 1999.

The Iraq War

The War on Iraq was launched on March 20, 2003. (Baghdad time)

The US-NATO led invasion of Iraq started on 20 March 2003 on the pretext that Iraq possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD).

(The 1991 Gulf War on Iraq began on 17th January. However, after the 28th February ceasefire was agreed and signed – following the Basra Road massacre of withdrawing soldiers and fleeing civilians on 26th/27th February – the US 24th Mechanised Infantry Division slaughtered thousands on 2nd March.“)

The Covert War on Syria

The US-NATO Covert War on Syria was initiated on March 15, 2011 with the incursion of Islamist mercenaries and death squads in the southern city of Daraa on the border with Jordan. The terrorists were involved in acts of arson as well as the killings of civilians. This incursion of terrorists was from the very outset supported covertly by the US, NATO and its Persian Gulf allies: Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

NATO’s “Humanitarian” R2P War on Libya

NATO commenced its bombing of Libya on March 19, 2011. The United Nations Security Council passed an initial resolution on 26 February 2011 (UNSC Resolution 1970), (adopted unanimously).

A subsequent United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973 was adopted on 17 March 2011. It authorized the establishment of “a no-fly zone” over Libya, and the use “all necessary measures” “to protect the lives of civilians”.

Libya was bombed relentlessly by NATO warplanes starting on March 19, 2011 for a period of approximately seven months.

Yemen

On 25 March 2015, an international coalition led by Saudi Arabia and supported by the US launched air strikes against the Huthi armed group in Yemen.

March 2018

The US and its NATO allies, not to mention Israel, are on a war footing.

Several military scenarios in March 2018 are on the drawing board of the Pentagon including Lebanon, Syria (military escalation scenario), North Korea and Iran.

Russia is threatened and so is China.

We cannot speculate, however, regarding US-NATO war plans pertaining to the Ides of March 2018.

A vast media propaganda campaign has been launched to provide legitimacy to the US-led military adventure, upholding acts of war as humanitarian peace-making initiatives. In the course of the month of March, fake news has reached a new threshold: US mini nukes are heralded as peacemaking bombs.

Here is the latest New York Times (Feb 27) “authoritative” analysis of how North Korea is helping the Syrian government to wage a chemical war against the Syrian people. Nice and not fake, timely (Ides of March) and of course “carefully documented” by the Newspaper of Record.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-27-at-18.47.43-1024x995.png (1024x995, 539K)

The symbolism is telling and zog fears nothing these days it seems

Thanks for posting this OP you are not a faggot today.

>"...I had a dream of a protest, a huge peaceful crowd with their hands outstretched toward the sky -- each palm had a huge EYE drawn on it,"
And she didn't read into this at all, just started knitting symbolism for anti-2A marches?

There's that screencap about excess people being soulless NPCs I saved somewhere, how can they not realize what's going on I don't know.

Bumping

Attached: 1520672610720.png (917x512, 193K)

Absolutely, but this shocked even low T & blackpilled me. Zog in full attack mode.

bump. its obvious this is an attempt to kick off the spring.

Attached: 1519588595991.png (508x519, 265K)

barking dogs protect you against evil eye

Attached: house of the evil eye.jpg (710x600, 270K)

Attached: 1521991131178.png (564x564, 259K)

we are all up against some seriously demonic motherfuckers

Demonic af

>"It came to me in a dream, just minutes before waking up - I had a dream of a protest, a huge peaceful crowd with their hands outstretched toward the sky -- each palm had a huge EYE drawn on it," she wrote on her blog. "It was a Sea of Eyes."
that sound like something out of book of revelations

Attached: bog alert.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Agreed

Is this actually going on in our life time?
Seriously what the fuck

Attached: IMG_1229.jpg (533x399, 42K)

From the article:
>"The Evil Eye isn't actually evil, it can be a good symbol!"
Then why the fuck is it called the evil eye? Holy shit, this woman is actually a witch!

Attached: IMG_0458.jpg (250x187, 19K)

>congress needs to know that the people are watching
SWPL will fall for this

>They're LITERALLY doing voodoo Santeria shit
I mean, we do some numerology faggotry, but this is next level.

Attached: 1488416752452.jpg (212x352, 86K)

This is some cheap 21st century boys ripoff. Either way we need to stop friend

It has been going on for many, many life times, user
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

So I guess LoTR posting broke the meme/reality barrier, huh?

Remember teh group of witches that cast a spell on Trump during the campaign?

Wasn't very effective, but that won't stop them from trying more of the same.

>Trust me Morgoth was the real good guy, you should all worship him -t. Sauron

Damn, I need to finish that one. Left the www6.mangafreak.net/Read1_20th_Century_Boys_166_1 tab open for who knows how long.

checked, still bumping

Attached: 1520667962842.jpg (942x960, 127K)

Apparently these eyes have some islamic, specifically t*rkish origin or something. Saw them turn in up at a church shop in my grandma's village among the other crucifix necklaces and bracelets, and I looked them up a little

Attached: gay_beads.jpg (1000x651, 257K)

Good link.

Found the vid on one of Bodhi Mantra's playlist.
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3ducBA0aeVGZrmIM3PlmlTWyDY6rhhyc
A lot of good shit here

they are getting pretty desperate

Attached: magicgoesaway.jpg (300x436, 217K)

They're called Greek Eyes around here.

Let them call the evil eye on to themselves. The masses of fools participating are opening themselves up to misfortune. They want to use all these people how they will and also cause them harm.

Yeah but can we meme them into wearing red armbands next, this is the pressing issue.

WTF is this mental illness. They are not taking our guns

>Eyes are blue
This is 100% white supremacy.

One eye shit = Satanism.

Attached: 1514306969829.jpg (597x800, 52K)

How are we just allowing these heretics to go around in public wearing the all seeing eye of Horus?

Attached: 1505804435646.jpg (547x345, 58K)

Worse than heresy. Xenos.

Attached: 71R8xzpmHeL._SY450_.jpg (373x450, 43K)

these cards genuinely spook me, mother fucking magic users trying to take muh freedoms!

They will fuck it up and curse themselves again. Gods laugh at them.

>unironically linking to /x/

Attached: fresh prince.jpg (300x300, 47K)

God Wars? When will KEK strike?

>witchcraft

oh no im so fucking scared, are they gonna go abracadabra firearm-disappeara and all guns just rust to nothing?

all i remember them from is loads of shitty little tourist shops selling them when i was in greece,

You missed the news
DEMS GOT BTFO
their spell backfired
Trump is funding THE ENTIRE FUCKING WALL
Praise KEK

Attached: 1521974773130.png (581x151, 19K)

What the fuck, all of these women are literal witches. Bring back witch burning when.

Attached: 1365731351853.jpg (1360x880, 101K)

SUFFER NOT THE XENOS TO LIVE REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1482985153262.jpg (942x848, 300K)

>magic devices stop working
Is this Baal cultists taking an extreme measure? By invoking Eye magic that kills all magic thereafter, they stop the potency of their own rituals to Baal but at the same time kill off the magical numerology that was giving power to Chaos (Eris/Kek).

Kek bless your digits, but if the wall isn't well underway by this time next year I will be worried about 2020 and the future of western civilization.

We shall counter it with cute animu love eyes!

Attached: trump-anime-eyes.png (1240x775, 1.3M)

>Bring back witch burning when.
Or you could learn a more powerful form of magic

Attached: 436yh.jpg (640x640, 113K)

Attached: download.png (220x229, 7K)

That all depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

Attached: bill-clinton_o_667257.jpg (640x771, 77K)

You don't know Trump
He's already got the Army Core of Engineers surveying and moving in supplies
They'll build that shit in record time and under budget

Attached: 1520380753505.jpg (599x445, 56K)

And it's mostly used for witchcraft in the african religions, although some of the groups reject it because they consider "too evil" or "for demonic purposes".

What you niggers need to understand is that this was all within God's plan and it goes back centuries.

The carthagianian main god was BAAL, the same god of the philistines and the israelites that turned away from God. Baal is an demon of great power, and is well know for demanding the sacrifice of children (need I explain more on that) the fact that baal keeps coming up is no coincidence. Now Carthage was a merchant republic (a people obessed with money and greed) where their enemies, rome where obsessed with order, which in it of itself is neutral. While carthage was and evil force, rome was a neutral force that could be turned to good, as it was a society based on law and order and would later become a monarchical government. Rome was meant to defeat the baal worshipers and bring Christianity to Europe and then from Europe the world to defeat evil. But that hasn't been very successful as of late, the jew, the enemy of all, and worshipers of baal have wounded the christian religion by chipping away at the catholic church, by murdering orthodox christians and by turning protestants into slaves.

We are in perilous times my friends the final battle is at hand and it has been centuries in the making, if we do not defeat the baal worshiping left, evil will win

They are probably huge fans of 21st century boys

Attached: Friend.jpg (327x320, 57K)

isn't this some occult islamic shit?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa

magic isn't real, it's just memes subconsciously or consciously implanted in peoples minds that give you the upperhand. they've lost their stranglehold on the american peoples minds, and are desperately trying to gather something back up with the events of late.

Bump

Attached: eyes-in-hands.jpg (620x406, 97K)

Is it finally time for the Beast to mark us?

Yes but it is much older than Islam, goes back to classic paganism

A bit like the Kaaba

all of this because a roastie spread her legs for video games.

KEK is real

Attached: 1520152305300.png (327x484, 106K)

it will back fire and the energy gained will go to it's intended victim.

This is what I've been doing, so I can hunt witches and burn them.

a real meme.

bump

I stay spiritually fit, Sup Forums

When im home i can post some stuff an baal, but am on phone now.
However i would be interested in wether its the left or the right eye, as the eye of ra is the right one and and the eye of horus the left one while the left eye as well as hand is said to provoke and see evil

magick isnt real but meme magic is as real as you and me and the words youre reading right now

I wish I was allowed to do this, maybe we could cooperate?

>africans are retarded niggers for burning people alive because they think they're vampires and witches
>but this is totally real

That is exactly what it is. Now that (((their))) powers from child sacrifice, pedophilia and promoting mass sodomy appear to be diminishing through divine intervention, (((they))) are going all in.

This shit is real and has been practiced since antediluvian times by the powers that be.

The funniest part is all their chanting and commiserating results in them summoning tulpas, which encapsulate a portion of their soul.

For the uninitiated.. Think of a tulpa as a complex thought which has been giving so much energy that it manifests as a permanent, goal based thought which impacts the thought patterns, emotions, efforts and actions of the caster. This thought-from will then work towards the specific goal of the thought, but it deteriorates over time and will come back to haunt them. (In other words, if you are unaware of/don't believe in the esoterics, they are brainwashing themselves on a level that is fucking hysterical)

calling an infant a witch burning them alive or shunning them, is retarded.

but good job on the false equivalency

the only solution is a decade worth of purge.

no one is doing any killing but them, stop larping as crusaders.

Attached: harvestsite.png (1600x583, 1.48M)

This is true. When the Jews saw that their messiah wasn't doing to be a powerful king who would enslave the world for therm, they embraced the dark forces they were already well familiar with to yet obtain this goal. Baal is synonymous with Azazel, his power is getting very strong and as predicted he will be released from his chains towards the end times, which is now.

Those eyes are protective though. Note that they are blue eyes while many cultures talk about white people with blue eyes coming around and creating civilization and giving knowledge. I Also believe they (whites) are real israelites (blue eyed being the real jews) which is probably why the blue eyes are used as symbol of protection and blue is associated with divinity/God too.

They are taking your god given rights, one by one
(for atheists of course there is no god so there can be no god given rights therefore you have no rights)
They are taking your guns and then they're going to kill all non protected white people in the revolutionary holocaust
It's obvious at this point

lotr was both a history lesson and a tale of the future.

Let them have their eyes.
We have our scopes.
Let Congress know the people are watching.

Attached: 4630433972_203x201.png (203x201, 10K)

They better hurry, it all collapses this year.

>implying that their sicko ritual shit has any meaning to demigods
>demigod watches us invoke Kek and they are BTFO
>demigod laughs at their pathetic weakness and curses them instead

Evil will not win BTW. We have already won, and their days are short. They will gain the whole world, it was written that this must happen. They are preparing for the antichrist but his rule Weill be short, 3 and a half years.

We will seriously suffer however and at one point their revolution will happen all over the world and Christians will be persecuted tortured and killed.

It is not the "Sprit of 1776" that is needed now.
It is the Spirit of 1692.

Attached: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (800x642, 67K)

Illuminati wants you to turn in your guns guys, better listen to their femin infected useful idiots and turn 'em in, or the evil eye will intimidate you

wtf is this

the sad part is seeing the year 1-5 initiates egging on kids to repeat their curse before it kicks in
feelshelplessman

Attached: 1517923853258.gif (500x335, 2M)

I don't like this

we can only hope that they've moved to soon but you can see how they're trying to maintain the momentum of Hillary's zombie army, if they don't keep them busy they'll dissipate so they're going all in I think

The raven defeats the eye.

:)

We're past LARPing, bro. We're past the looking glass here.
Witches must be hunted.

I think it's best if we stick by ourselves for now.

why aren't you hunting them

see
Once they realize that they got BTFO during their little tantrum, they'll be demoralized
Once they realize that NO laws will change they will get really mad
Once Trump imprisons and executes the traitors they will understand the power of Kek

No one fears the zombie hordes and their infrastructure is vulnerable and crumbling. The system is already in free fall and they don't even realize it. We will build upon the ruins and create a glorious world free from Jews.