Hajime No Ippo

What's next for his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duM3apskeHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teaming up with Date as a Coach/Trainer and creating a new generation of Boxers who aren't intentionally trained wrong.

Drooling while shitting in a diaper.

Designated cheering squad with Aokimura

His brain damage slowly kills him and we watch him die over the course of tje next 3 years

Fishing.

>tfw Ippo just used to be a bullied kid who admired boxers for their strength and tenacity

Hopefully he marries kumi and retires from boxing

Ultra Oxygen

Ippo Blanco as in he keeps losing consciousness

getting married

Turning those logs he bought into a coffin

JAV star

Falling off his dad's fishing boat and drowning.

I've been re-reading the series and I've pinpointed the exact part where Kamogawa goes full retard. It's after Takamura takes the title and Kamogawa is disappointed because he feels that Takamura could have done it with literally any trainer, so he starts training Ippo with his super secret caveman boxing techniques from then on.

>Mashiba Negro (Pregnant Kumi)
Every fucking time

That's incomplete

this.

George is feeling guilty because of the new evidence about CTE and all the people he's inspired to step into the right and get fucked up.

I don't know how this manga could possibly continue.Like, for more then 10 chapters. Him being a trainer? Seriously? He had still a lot to learn. Given, he had a weak trainer, but I can't see him as one.
I just don't know anymore...
Just marry Kumi, produce some kids and go fishing. Lead a peaceful life and let the manga end. You know, like, with a glimpse of hope at the end. A time skip and Ippo's son/daughter has an interest in boxing or something like that.

>yfw Ippo already had brain damage before he even started boxing

Where the fuck is OH MY CO2 Darth Ippo?

has there been any confirmation about the manga ending yet?

>Kamogawa is disappointed because he feels that Takamura could have done it with literally any trainer, so he starts training Ippo with his super secret caveman boxing techniques from then on.
What.

Takamura takes the world title, but Kamogawa and Nekota talk about how Takamura could have taken the world title with any trainer. Kamogawa wants a boxer who really inherits his own style of boxing, rather than being a natural like Takamura, to take a world title. That's the first time his whole Iron Fist style really comes up and it's right after the flashback to his match with the American after WW2. He resolves to teach Ippo his own style and it's followed up by this page.

George said he wants to continue the manga.

but how? unless they either drop ippo or it turns out he's just kidding about brain damage and retirement they can't continue

Source. I want specifics.

It was just a dream

Won't happen anytime soon, 1000 chapters and not even a kiss.

I'm not taking the bait, its far too early for ippo to be feeling the effects of damage, even the most punchy world class fighters didn't show a decline until their 30s.

Fuck this manga, fuck this author. Fuck you guys too.

Ippo's style of boxing involved taking way more hits than normal so I can see it

Don't ask me. I'm asking that myself.
I'm just telling you what George stated.

I'd need to find the article again.

>>I'd need to find the article again.
Take your time, I just hope someone can read moon and hopefully there's more to it. Interviews or whatever from authors are always fun.

Shitting his pants

We like you too user

Fucker hasn't even kissed her in a chaste-fashion across 1000+ chapters, he's more ballless than the dude that was magically neutered by God so he wouldn't fuck Belldandy.

Dude it's pretty obvious why George is doing this and what's gonna happen

Ippo has too many rivals. Specifically Sendo is either going to die or get fucking crippled, bringing ippo out if retirement

I do know one thing. I wont remember him.

They've gone pretty massive stretches without Ippo fights before. It's sad, but writing Ippo out of his own manga would increase the amount of fights that are actually interesting.

He won't remember him either.

Didn't the author only last like, 7 years before he couldn't box anymore?

It would be nice if they have kids and Ippo's son start boxing and gets brain damage too.

Ippo tries to teach his infant son some boxing

Kid punches him in the face and the blow is instantly fatal

Yeah, sorry.

Ok guys, who is the best girl in HnI?

He needs the best girl possible for him. He is brain damaged and cannot decide properly on his own, let's help him

Without a doubt, it's Kumi's brother Mashiba

I agree.

Nanako is a thirsy slut and it's hot as fuck. Morikawa should do an ecchi series because his girls are almost always semen demons.

Find a new master that didn't purposely trained him wrong as a joke

O MY IRON FISTS

The amusing thing is I don't think Ippo ever got to this point, did he? I mean he never seemed to have left an entire fist imprint on some guy's body.

kamogawa is such a fucking faggot

He NEEDS to be called out explicitly for destroying Ippo's life out of his own ego, manipulating Ippo's need for a father figure to get the kid to live out the old man's life for him.

He never fought someone with the desire to cripple them out of MUH RACISM

That was such complete bullshit, even for Ippo.

Woolsworth should have won that fight.

Fishing and not fucking with Kumi.

>mfw when people think Ippo will retire
>mfw people think Ippo won't use ozone to repair his brain damage and become Ultra O^3 Ippo

Oh shit I forgot. No wonder Woli actually felt pain. He got nailed in the same damn spot every time.

Ippo Blanco.. !!

Depression and memory loss due to CTE

A featherweight body

But I thought George who wrote this actually ran a boxing gym, had working knowledge of boxing and physiques?

MODS

All the bara fans came in unison.

>On the next page Mari says she thought his "figure was very dignified"
She want his firework so bad.

Is this when the brain damage started?

The real question here is, was that thing erect?

kek

For me it's the Wally (10 combates)

That was absurdly badass desu. But Kamogawa sacrificed himself for revenge, it's different than trying to have a successful sports career

is the referee as guilty as kamogawa all those years?

Farming. He will find his peace there.

Wasn't he like 4 feet tall?

What if Ippo wasn't a faggot?

I like that one cause it's the only one that's actually realistic.

>I will never see you in the ring again, so let me tell you this now. This is what i've got.
This manga would've been 100% better with Sendo as either the main protagonist or rival.
youtube.com/watch?v=duM3apskeHA

HEEEEEY IPPO

he is going to start a podcast then do stand up comedy

More like lie down comedy

The faggots never stopped a match even when the other guy was being helplessly demolished

Ippo not fighting means we get more slice of life and comedy, which is actually the best part of Ippo.

She's dime.

She is cute.

Sure if you think Kumi wiping Ippo's ass is comedic

Its a good thing she's a nurse

>That part when Mashiba snatches the phone from Kumi with a flicker jab to intimidate Ippo.

Special Olympics.

>Ippo only ends up with Kumi when he's braindead and literally needs a Nurse to white his ass every day

Poetry

Will Ippo ever actually touch her in a sexual way?

We need Punch Out edits.

Mac would beat the shit out of Ippo.

His trainer actually taught him right.

>You have to inhale LOTS of oxygen kid, like this *takes deep breath*
>And then I punch the guy, right?

Who would win, Ryo at his peak at boxing or Ippo at his best?
Man, fuck the manga for resetting his abilities with each arc, shit was retarded

Ryo with chink cultivation was basically invincible. Had the author not wanted to keep it more grounded again the manga would have been completely different and Ryo would have been able to fodderize the likes of Takamura and be able to challenge bullshit like Wally 10 combates.

Shamo is lame edgy bullshit, who gives two shits about it?

Not even funny to make fun of like HnI

Would Ippo even be able to touch Mac?