This is official art

>This is official art
Why can't all official art be this good?

What makes good official art?

I dunno, things that pleases the cock?

feet

swimsuits of course

And the anime hasn't even started, oh boy I hope it's got good loli fanservice.

Sad that the only time lolis can still be featured attractive is when they're wearing swimsuits.
Underwear? Anything more creative? Nope.

Sagiri was pretty attractive in her underwear.

she's ugly tho

Heh, Sagiri is not really the type of loli I'd like to see getting sexualized.

Left.

>Faggots

No, I mean I always found Sagiri a bit too old looking for my taste, sure she can be hot but I'd rather have like, the characters on the right from OP pic getting sexualized.
Captcha: fleetside police

Maybe it’s the white hair? I’m not a big fan of Sagiri either, but all the fan art was nice and improved on her character.

Look foward to dirty doujinshi for this show.

I don't think it's the white hair, the hair doesn't matter in any way, it's just that, somehow, when I look at her I see a teen, not a loli, or at least something in between, kinda like Megumin is, and don't get me wrong, I like this type of chara design, but I find actual loli child-looking much better.

>current year
>this exists
>modern art museums still aren't closed down
What's the point of those museums and galleries when 99% of Japanese OC otaku bait has more value from every point of view?

It's cause she's not drawn as a loli, so not a loli.
Don't overthink it.

These things hardly exist anymore, and slowly dying off completely.
We basically only have 18+ works for lolis, and then again, even those will soon to be banned in a few years.

That's because you're a lolicon.

I'm not lolicon, I just happen to find lolis very sexy. I love lolis because they're sexy, not because they're lolis.

Sagiri was made to be sexualized

Best JC loli?

>loli

Sagiri is a loli.

Okay then, she just doesn't look like one.