Yotsubato!

>be a mangaka
>create a legendary manga
>now you just don't give a shit
>draw some boring scenese on 11 pages
>Yotsuba is never smiling like before, she's rather looking scared or angry all the time
>publish manga once a pontificate
Why is he doing this to us? I want the old Yotsuba back.

Well if he's getting bitter maybe he'll allow for an anime to be made.

>>Yotsuba is never smiling like before, she's rather looking scared or angry all the time
Yes, quite like how growing up in real life is.

>Legendary
It's alright but very far from being "legendary"

she's still 5 and it's only few months since the beginning

yotsuba has entered her edgy phase, soon she'll only shop at hot topic for pre-ripped black clothing and call her dad a faggot. if she's really hardcore she'll buy one of those statues of a wizard holding a glass orb, fuck yeah those are awesome as shit.

Oh damn, a new chapter's out?

>introduce new character
>she's instantly best girl
what did they mean by this

Yotsuba's not like the other girls.

reconsider

yup, some time ago one user posted the original version of chapter 99, now it's translated

>old and busted
>not an imouto

she's the ultimate onee-saaaan

Early Yotsuba& felt more like a gag manga, I get the impression Yotsuba herself was more quirky and eccentric rather than just cute. It's still a great mango though.

Manga would ended soon.

For fuck's sake, are they all learning from Togashi?

The purest form of love.

Arai Kei doujin when?

haven't read the last chapter. Is it confirmed she's his sister, or she could be just calling him
>onii-chan
in a casual, older male friend way?

reconsider

Asagi is better though.

Might as well just give it to Arai Kei. He writes interesting hentai scenes and effective comic panel choices.

TORAKO IS PERFECT FUCK YOU

Actual imouto.

everyone can adress to a guy "onii-chan" if he looks like an older brother of someone or just in front of his sister

>smokes
tiger a shit

I want him to stop making Yotsuba and do Azumanga Daioh: the college years, or even adulthood.

you meant create a boring manga for sick indiduals? Indeed, Why is he doing this to us?

best grill

is Pretty Neighbor canon?

DO NOT OVERSIMPLIFY

>old and busted
Koiwaimouto is older than Asagi probably

I think that he got the "fuck you money" with the Danbo merchandise

why are imoutos so amazing

They're probably from the same orphanage or surrogate family or whaveter. If they were truly siblings I'm sure he would her know he was coming to Tokyo and even telling her about Yotsuba beforehand.

can't be helped
there isn't really much source material for 404-girl
if some nip steals our character and make a manga out of it he's gonna have to figure out a passable story to write himself
and we know nips are shit at being original

I want to know Yotsuba's origins. Who are her real parents?
to tell the truth I don't want her myth to be busted and her secret revealed

what the

Wat? Shes literally there to pick them up and take them to a restaurant. She just hasn't met Yotsuba before, thus didn't recognize her on sight. Based on their discussion on the bench, they clearly talked at length beforehand about the trip.

>Yotsuba might end in your lifetime
I don't know to feel. I never really thought about it. How old is the author? How many years can he keep up my Yotsuba addiction?

Yes. Yes. Double yes.

I can only think how mad this board would be if they even slighty go against the manga's grain.

who cares. yotsubato is shit anyway
yep, waiting for my ban

pls no

Fuuka wasn't in this chapter

Still trying to get my Fuuka doujins translated.

I want to give Yotsuba a kissu on her cheeku!

What is wrong with you??? She was just reacting as any little child could react being in some place like that for first time.
She was not even angry, just astonished.

faster