Just seen this movie and i must say: this is some of the worst movies ever...

Just seen this movie and i must say: this is some of the worst movies ever. The propaganda levels are through the roof! Basically, the plot is shit, and the focus is mainly on the "poor" rapefugees and how hard it is for them to invade the uk. If had seen this when it came out(2006) i probably wouldn't even notice the foreshadowing. Worst movie ever

Attached: IMG_0295.jpg (206x305, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw this way before I happened upon Sup Forums and I interpreted it differently. I thought the whole of Europe and almost the entire world was just breaking down beyond recognition and Britian was surviving, barely, just because it was an island. I didn't see either side as sympathetic, just in a horrible situation.

Yeah I liked this movie before Sup Forums

so hipster of you

Clive Owen is still and excellent actor though

I agree, Clive Owen is a brilliant actor. He's not to blame that he starred in a propaganda movie

> he read the script
> accepted the role
yeah, no responsibility here

It depicts how all radical sides of politics politicise human suffering for their own gains

The lefties killed dozens of refugees, and even their own leader, just so they could have their way

I mean, he could just have interpreted it differently, right?

I knew when this movie came out it was basically a documentary 60 years ahead of its time.

I like how, just as with Elysium, this movie shows all the reasons why a white person would rationally WANT to keep third-worlders out. While being preachy, the films accidentally show non-whites causing crime, murder, rape, theft, destruction, and general mayhem. The films try so hard to make the white antagonists out to be evil Nazis, but they end up coming off as merely minor figures attempting to carve out order from the chaos caused by non-whites. So Elysium was about evil rich white people living separate from the poors, meanwhile tone-deaf illustrates that without white people the planet becomes a bombed out shithole. Children of Men was about how evil white people keep out precious brown people, meanwhile showed a jihadi uprising in a formerly British city with innocents being indiscriminately mowed down by them.

The real-world equivalent would be like some terrorist setting off a nuke in Europe and then the (((modern media))) saying how empowering it is that non-Western people have the Bomb now.

How did you know?

Pretty much. It's one of the more realistic future dystopian movies in that regard. No one is really good or evil. Every group has their own selfish political motives including the rebels.

This movie is propaganda for the coming demographic winter.

While the Jew had the world in a panic over the mythological global warming, the real disaster to come is economic crisis of mass extinctions in multiple nations at the same time.

Attached: 23453453246457343523.jpg (560x608, 98K)

Attached: 24623453453453453245.jpg (1796x1812, 813K)

It's funny when they act like that woman is the last hope of humanity.

I mean it's a fucking nigger, humanity is already doomed.

what fucking cuckery

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Attached: 456456576979806786324123456786578467867456.jpg (2034x666, 519K)

Yeah, she was annoying as fuck(always like "i don't need no white man's help", then "white man, please help")

2006-2007 millions of Mexicans/South Americans were coming to the US uninterrupted, US was spending trillions in the Middle East creating enormous debt and obviously the war was going to spread in the region, either to Iran, "Kurdistan" or Syria (Iran is next on the list I guess since both Syria and Kurds have already been involved).

One day we're gonna reap the "benefits" of our mistakes.

I meant YOU

The leftist heroes attempting to rescue the pregnant women, really only want to kidnap her child and use it for their political goals.

Having children is such a taboo subject among Westerners, when someone posts demographic winter data it almost always kills the thread.

Wtf is wrong?

What is so hard about performing basic biological functions to preserve your own bloodline, race and nation?

> The baby who will save humanity is a nigger
> The white man literally sacrifices himself so that this nigra baby and his Jamaican mother can live
Gee, I wonder who's behind this shitty movie.

Attached: 1368_5.jpg (989x651, 435K)

>What is so hard about performing basic biological functions to preserve your own bloodline, race and nation?

It only seems easy because the entire system was set up to support it, force it. Now its the opposite, almost a luxury rather than a necessity.
A bloodline can lose the knowledge of a trade that allowed them to prosper for hundreds of years. The same goes for the knowledge of parenting, and now there is no "community" to make up the difference either.
We do not exist in a vacuum.

It's actually pretty respilled. It shows that the rebel "fishes" are actually worse than the authoritarian government, and the authoritarian government works, too. It's the only first world country that doesn't have a civil war, collapsed society, or other catastrophes. The only violence and problems it faces are the immigrants committing violence.

Excellent movie. Get fucked Sup Forumsfags. Anyone who allows an internet forum full of 15 year olds to shape their political opinions should be lynched. You have no convictions.

Its a terrible movie. Even if Sup Forums likes it for the "unintentional" redpill. Its just not entertaining and the savior of humanity and only one who can give birth is a negress. Which isn't going to save humanity at fucking all anyway.

Fuck everything, fuck Sup Forums, fuck their democrat president. Lets go die for Israel. REPUBLICANS FOR DACA

it's such a great movie and shows how fucked up society will become in this century

>A bloodline can lose the knowledge of a trade that allowed them to prosper for hundreds of years.

Break the cycle, take your kids out of the Jewish Education Industrial Complex.

Teach them yourself, to not make the mistakes we and our parents made.

We must be the change we want to see in the world.

No one will do it for us, there is no magical politician who is going to come and save us all, social democracy is geared specifically to grind our nations into the dirt until they collapse.

We must start our own families and build our own communities and then be prepared to fight tooth and nail to keep what we have won, or die trying.

Yeah he was really good in this. So was Michael Caine. The movie was really well shot as well.