3-Gatsu no Lion

I hope your heart is ready.

ED card by Hajime Ueda who did the Monogatari series endings and the FLCL manga adaptation

Is the anime close to catching up with the manga yet? I really like this but I've been completely avoiding all the threads because I don't want spoilers.

The anime just covered chapter 61, the manga has 139 chapters.

The adaptation closely follows the manga so if you are too curious you can just continue reading the story in the manga and won't skip out on anything. Also it's written on the script cover for each episode which chapters they're covering.

How long until he dies for real?

Poor thing

Nikaido

>190x265
That's a volume 6 cover for ants

Okay, this ep made me feel for Nikaido so bad. Actually, this season has made me feel for the characters way too much.

>Hina-chan bullied every day
>Nikaido eternally on his death bed
>Akari lives with the knowledge that her father abandoned them for a more stable family

Someone stop this please

i like his style

>more stable family
Literally what? Nothing was wrong with the family in the first place. The dad was just a huge piece of shit who tried to justify his infidelity.

Next week

Different user, but did he leave before the mom died? Because if it was after then yeah that's the textbook definition of a more stable family

He left before the mom passed. He didn't even show up to the hospital when Momo was born so he was up to his infidelities for a long fucking time.

I just cant, these episodes hits me like a truck and makes me feels so much for these characters.

will they make 3rd season? it have enough source material right?

We are currently in chapter 61 of the 139 translated chapters. We are not even half-way yet.

This is a healing anime

This season gets better with every episode

The reason the mom died was because he left, he is the one creating instability.

He left before the mom died. She got sick in the first place because he was being a lazy piece of sick and the stress of doing all the housework, caring for the kids, and supporting the family financially crushed her. He left her because his new woman was knocked up and his wife was now sick and a burden. He drove his family into that state and then ditched them. And the mom died shortly afterwards from the stress and heartbreak making her sickness worse.

Also he's done the same thing to his new family and is looking to abandon them on his daughters so he can run off with yet another woman who he's knocked up and can ruin the life of.

And dropped. Nobody makes a dumb jojo reference in the shows I watch.

Is it ever stated what disease Nikaidou has? Or is it just left as vague incurable disease that makes you weak in general?

Is this like a better version of Your Lie in April?

He doesn't name a specific illness, but he explains that something has been wrong with his kidneys since he's been a kid. I don't remember the details since it's been a while since I've read the manga.

What a scum. Do we know how he looks? How is he getting various women knocked up like it is nothing? Is he that guy from the "and basically you are fucking stupid" ads?

It would actually explain his chubbiness despite rigorous diet.

I think Umino changed his concept somewhere early on and that's why she never stated a specific condition, when he first meets Rei he even eats pizza and drinks cola, but quickly starts feeling awful because of it. It clashes a bit with how disciplined Nikaidou is about that later on and in some flashbacks.

I pity their half sister though
Their father is grade A scum.

>c102
We are not getting him this season, aren't we? Assuming that c102 is number of a chapter.

Sadly not, it's a pretty hype arc but I won't spoil anything.

Maybe he's a Sawagoe.

Based Sensei

k

Holy fuck Nikaidou, This episode fucking hurt. I really thought he was just a spoilt rich kid but was suffering all this time.

Fuck ;_;

All of this is enough to tear someone apart.
But I believe in our boy right here.

I cried like a little bitch

Cute.

>nisio crossover never ever translated

I like how he has his initial on several of his clothes

My heart wasn't ready

Nikaidou please. This suffering is too much.