Ballroom e youkoso

Suffering soon.

Suffering, fuck yeah!
Finals next episode, finally. Same with the manga, it should come in a few days, I suppose.

When exactly?

>all the hatching
>single long eyelashes

I really like his design. It suits his brooding.

no screenshots

Fucking late again.

as always

She looked even better back then

finally

It's out!

What episode is this going to pass the manga?

Chi-chan's loving it.

Marisa is made for sex.

Hyoudou is looking at you. What do you say?

Hi.

Possibly at the end of the next one.

kinda busy now
it seems like nobody cares about the series anyway

While I usually do a lot of Chii-chan stitches, I can't be bothered this week to do more. So this is the last one. Not gonna make anything from first half.

anyone knows of lossless music of this series?
I have seen 'invisible sensation' on nyaa, but the rest?

Stare back.

god fucking DAMN
THEY CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS TO ME
MAKING ME WAIT A WEEK FOR ONE EPISODE

Mommy keeps making weakling into cool guys/mature adults. How does she do it?

Is he /ourguy/?

That old ass dance teacher crying almost made me cry like a lil bitch.

sex

Holy mother of god, it looks so awfull. They destroyed so many good moments.

I liked the awkward idiot pair before with Imouto, but Chii-chan definitely stole the show for me. Tatara and her deserve to dance together

>mangafox

Absolutely. That sick feeling is my whole life. Seeing him accept it stirred something deep in me.

The picture in OP looks better than its adaptation in the anime.

>ends in two weeks.

I want to see how it ends since the anime will finish this part before the manga. I hope the author doesn't fucking die so we can continue on after this arc. I still want to know if pic related is still relevant to the story or if she's going to retcon or ignore it completely.

There is still two chapter from the manga to animate. It looks like they fused the chapter about Kugimiya's past with the last part of the chapter 41 but without the doggo

Damn they really toned down and rushed Kugimiya's story. It has a lot more impact in the manga. I hardly felt anything for him watching the anime.

Best girl right here

Nothing new. The anime toned down a lot of shit since episode 01. The pace was also faster after the episode 12.

>Best
Then why did you post the worst?

Unless something big happens to Chinatsu, I can't see her and Tatara separating anytime soon. Thy've just gotten their shit together as a pair during this arc. I'm also afraid that the author might just try to rush an ending since she's constantly getting sick every other month now. So unless there's a timeskip, I doubt anything with come out of that scene in the first chapter with Tatara and Shizuku dancing at Blackpool.

I was disappointed they didn't show the cats fucking.

Best meat toilet, maybe.

She didn't have a lot of character devellopement but she has the best body.

>16 years old

I prefer even Mako's body.

I never understood why people disliked her so much. I know a small part of it is retarded Chinatsufags, but even before she came onto the scene Shizuku still wasn't liked a lot. Personally I just thinks she's boring and really needs an arc that focuses on her, but that's not a good reason to hate her.

Sounds like a Sup Forums banner

She was my favorite character up to the Chinatsu arc, but I feel like her best characteristics have been brought to new heights during Chi-chan's arc and she's left looking dull by comparison.

It really does. Which is why pic related was made.

I want to fuck this sweaty cumslut.

Can I go after you?

>thank you based truck-kun
>AW FUCK IT DIDN'T WORK

I wonder what the mortality rate of the dreaded Japanese truck is, over all anime? I feel like it's successful much more often than not.

This should be a banner

Except for Akira all girls in this show are pretty good, shitposters gonna shitpost, man

she was quite the bitch during hyoudou pause
and hyoudou and his family is way more /fa/ and interesting then her

Although it's very difficult to read.

Man, this looks fucking awful coming from the board where ASPECT RAITO originated. Something akin to this would be much better.

PERFECTION

mommy gib milks nao

not important to the narrative and limited time left

H-how much??

Chinatsu is CUTE!

They've been cutting corners for a while now. They just want to focus on Chinatsu and Tatara mostly. It's not like they'll get a second season any time soon, so they aren't concerned with potential future developments like Shizuku and Tatara dancing at Blackpool and the whole story arc with Tatara's bully.

I'm almost 100% sure Hyoudo gonna die, everyone get depressed and Chinatsu quits. Or Hyodo end sup with Chinatsu and Tatara with best girl.

How can Tatara end up with best girl if you're saying she'd end up with Hyodo?

But Chinatsu is clearly a man with all that leading stuff.

What is his endgame? Is it all going according to his masterplan?

Chinatsu is the cutest! I just want to stare passionately into those eyes for the rest of my life.

Why isn't more people watching the AOTS?

really i don't understand how this thread can be dead. we've been waiting half a year for this and even longer if you're counting from just before the manga went on the year long hiatus. the story is progressing and soon will pass the manga you can even say the second half of this episode went even deeper than the quick step chapter in the manga due to the way it was arranged and the additional dialogue (the manga seems to be holding off on showing tatara x chinatsu as a finished product to increase the impact in the final round). also the dance animation has been the best it's been in the whole series to date. where is the hype for this episode?

>also the dance animation has been the best it's been in the whole series to date.
that's not saying much m8

Maybe because people don't like Kugimiya.

Somebody else has already stitched this before, right? Colorbalancing and trying to correct the skewed perspective is killing me going at this.

What's there to dislike about Kugimiya?

What chapter of manga are we on right now?

Oh fuck I just checked. It is almost caught up?!

Kugimiya is the best girl.

the numbering is kind of weird but it's heat 45 - the interlude after the quick step and just before the final round. next episode of the anime will cover what the last manga chapter covers and that will lead up to the beginning of the final round.

Yeah. Anime is supposed to finish the arc before the manga due to the author getting sick and having to cut the monthly chapters short.

Why did you post a bad stitch?

While I really enjoy the series, I hate how Tatara apparently gets huge improvement and gets trashed the next chapter/episode, it always feels like a step back. I can totally see how this could turn down many people. Also the anatomy doesn't help.

Chapter 44, they didn't finish it by the way. Something happens at the end.

Thanks, comrade.

>Tatara apparently gets huge improvement and gets trashed the next chapter/episode
Reminds me of a certain other sports series protagonist.

Didn't expect to like a ballroom dancing anime this much.

O MY OXYGEN

O MY WILD MARE

Fuck you, I'm still seething about that. Thankfully the author for Ballroom doesn't treat Tatara like compete shit and Tatara actually has a competent coach along with competent support.

O MY RUBBER NEN
Oh wait..

>mangafox
Retard.

It's not dead. Just calm.
Stop typing like an idiot while you're at it.

I hope chinatsu will be his permanent partner

No thanks, also see She lost since page 1.

Fuck, this one

Im only visiting this thread hoping spoilers for the upcoming chapter is dropped. God I fucking hope she doesn't delay again.

Sorry Shitzukufag but now he's Chinatsu's Tatara.

Speedwatcher, Tatara adapts to the follow but he always has Shizuku shadow in mind.

They said it in this episode, Tatara's dancing evolves by adjusting to his partner, so once he finally tames Chi-chan there won't be room for improvement. It would be interesting if the author decides to explore that route, Tatara and Chi-chan dancing freely, but realizing that now is boring, and seeing what they do about it, or if they decide to look for different partners.