Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2018/03/19/do-christians-and-muslims-worship-the-same-god/

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-012144_1.jpg (1080x1589, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html
youtu.be/VB7TXaZ1q6Y
youtu.be/j0Ff292kB-Q
youtu.be/2sci_WFp8ec
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, they both pray to a magical sandnigger in space, and when it's white people who does it, a "god" that DOES NOT belong to them. They are a disgrace to their entire genepool.

/Thread.

Isn't this a simple yes? I mean they're both abrahamic religions that in theory worship different interpretations of the same entity.

Yes

Yes and jews too

Muslims do not recognize a trinity Godhead, so no.

No - Muslims and Catholics worship demons.

The christian god is a trinitarian entity that judges the world through grace. The Muslim god is a Unitarian god that judges the world through dogma.

They are not the same.

Catholic dogma explicitly states that they do.

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHUEHUEHUEHUE

JESUS CHRIST IS ALMIGHTY GOD!

1st Timothy 3:16 says, “...God was manifest in the flesh...”

John 10:30-“I and my Father are one”

Attached: evolution.gif (711x664, 79K)

>The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God.

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html

yes, through different judean/hebraic messiahs

Muslims and Jews worship Satan. Islam is one of the Beasts in Revelation.

False news worship the devil. Prove me wrong

Muslims worship a spin off the the local Mesopotamian fertility moon god Baal which was represented by an effigy of a golden calf or bull. The Jews began worshiping his deity during their treak to the lan of Canaan (modern day levant)

You can see the similarities in allah and Baal in the spelling and similar worshp practices. Even the symbol of Islam is a moon and Baal was a moon god.

Attached: E9E7EC55-C953-4EC3-A5E5-BFDD783BC0B3.png (773x577, 545K)

Well muslims don't worship god at all. They worship moehommad and the devil.

Of course not.

The Catholic church is not truly trinitarian. They believe the same aristotlean divine simplicity concept as muslims and pagans, that confines god by human reason and relativizes god.

for now

I like the way your picture moves - very intriguing, just like your post.

might be
the main differences are
muslim
>god doesnt have a son
christian
>jesus is a son of god
thats it

Christ: if you abuse children you deserve to be tied to stone and thrown into the sea
Mohammed: it's okay to rape children

No other arguments needed. They are different gods

>Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

What about designates? Is one of their seven armed lobster god the same god as christians believe in?

>muslims do not recognize the trinity
>lol you are the same religion christcuck because i say so
we need to genocide paganiggers again

For fucks sake: There is only one God. Religion changes according to the land of origin and the people/traditions in that land.

Muslims and christians both worship the jewish Jahve.

Attached: [email protected] (640x360, 82K)

We just dont know

Muslims worship a distorted version of the Christian God.

No
t. The Missouri Synod

Catholic dogma is explicitly wrong.

pagans worship semitic nimrod

Trinity is idolatry, idolatry is a sin.

fuck yes

keep being a semen drinking paganist cuck, see how what good that brought you in history

We need an inquisition for the heretics, too.

richer country than yours moorcuck

Catholic aristotlean pagan relativistic bullshit. Demons are not "distorted version of the Christian God."

Since when does the Vatican define this? They are none better than the Saudis.

Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same god but disagree on the details

Catholics and Protestants have the same god and have been blowing each other up for hundreds of years.

reminder that pagans worship gods copied from babylonian (aka semitic) nimrod

Attached: nimrod.jpg (552x482, 58K)

Which pagans. Pagan means literally someone who has a non-Abrahamic religion. Shintos are pagan. Buddhists are pagan. Hindus are pagan. Indoeuropean pagans are close to Hindus. Nimrod sounds Babylonian/Summerian. He's closer to Yahweh than Indoeuropean gods, since Babylonians were a Semitic peoples.

t. cuck

Absolutely NOT!

Christians believe in the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Muslims CONDEMN the Trinity, on pain of DEATH.

Islam is a mixture of pagan/judaic and christian elements boiled down into a demonic-soup.

Attached: srybros.jpg (600x800, 100K)

Catholicism is literally paganism. Their theology is plagiarized from pagan Aristotle (and also from muslim Ibn Sina).

Roman Empire reached it's peak in Pagansim. Christianity just brought a bunch of civil wars.
>God is one, there is no Trinity
>No there is Trinity
>let's kill each other by the thousands and cause instability over something this irrelevant.

Not even a Christian but how can it be? If you don't think Jesus is the lord how the fuck is it the same god?

YES, A NOTHING IS A NOTHING EVERYWHERE IE SAME GOD.

PROVE ME WRONG PROTIP YOU CANT.

Attached: 1267479781-7CAwZ.jpg (423x440, 28K)

Aren't Muslims the only ones to currently take this shit dead serious?

protip you're a fedora-tipping faggot

You could die right now dumbshit

GOD'S SIMPLE PLAN OF SALVATION IS: YOU ARE A SINNER. UNLESS YOU BELIEVE ON JESUS WHO DIED IN YOUR PLACE, YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL. IF YOU BELIEVE ON HIM AS YOUR CRUCIFIED, BURIED, AND RISEN SAVIOR, YOU RECEIVE FORGIVENESS FOR ALL OF YOUR SINS AND HIS GIFT OF ETERNAL SALVATION BY FAITH.

youtu.be/VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Call it insurance if you wrong fag

Attached: 1520198120348.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

It doesnt matter if it is the same god or not, when their approaches are different. For christians tehre difference between law and religion. For muslims islam is religion and law.

Does it not sound a bit stupid though? Believe in what I tell you or you will burn for eternity in hell after you die. It sounds like a story a mother would tell his child for misbehaving. What about people who've never heard of Jesus? Or people who lived before Jesus was born? Are they currently burning in hell?

No. The muslim and jewish god is the god of death and lies. He's some sort of a super man with super powers, who make people to kill other people he makes.
The Christian God is the God of truth and life, and as such all life is precious to him. He is a spirit and above all.

Absolutely not. There is paintaing of Mohammed burning in hell in a cathedral in Italy. Also, the previous Pope clearly stated Chrisitans and Muslims have different concepts of God.

The modern Catholic Church has become a disgrace is some ways, one of them being so diplomatic about other faiths. They should public condemn them, especially Judaism and Islam like they used to do.

you must be a special kind of stupid

Everything in this universe is about intention. A hammer is neutral because it is just a lifeless object, but it can become good or bad depending on the way you use it. It is the same with ethics and religion; two ways of worship can have similar origins, but they become different through their intended use. Overall intention of its followers makes a religion either creative or destructive.

Whenever you consider eating a bag of chips, do you feel a conflict between a conscience and your bodily urges? A nice taste for a few minutes or a healthier life on the long run? If you do, you know that the human experience is not purely physical.

What Christianity calls the soul, is the conscience fighting your animal instinct. Sinning is simply your soul/conscience losing a battle against the body, therefore weakening your resistance against instant gratification over time. No priest or anyone should condemn you, it is only you that will suffer the consequences i.e. addiction and dependence.

I was atheist so I know I can't make you believe anything all I do is tell people what GOD said.I guess my reason of believing in Christ was easier because I knew satan was real because I was always recruited to do somethings for him.

Once you know the truth of why hell was made(which satan has hide from millions of people) it should open your eyes up to why we are so stubborn to accept one simple decision and not question this or that but I can't everyone believe.

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life.Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).

Psalm 9:17,The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

satan either makes you forget or makes you never want to learn the truth GOD,no one has a excuse to reject GOD'S free gift.

youtu.be/j0Ff292kB-Q

Attached: Armor-En.jpg (1920x1063, 840K)

Do they live under the same collective morals?
Do they coexist peacefully as a result?
The answer is of fucking course not, the dolts who actually believe they're the same are either atheists who have never been concerned about religion's functional purpose in society, a Muslim practicing his lying to infidels, or an intellectually dishonest neo-Marxist.

youtu.be/2sci_WFp8ec

Islam is a satanic counterfeit of Christianity

If he really is the God, creater of everything, including man, how is that betraying race or anything?

Fucking bongs man when will you stop with your herecies,degeneracy, faggotry and child molestation.

Attached: 155.png (503x368, 399K)

Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same god. Unless you're of the opinion Jesus Christ identify the Jews as worshippers of Mammon, Moloch and Ba'al which is correct in which case Jews and Muslims worship the same egyptian devils while some Christians worship the true god, Zoroastar, alongside a handful of Persian hermits. Most christian churches have been subverted by zionism, which is godless heresy, of course.

Here's perhaps a better way to avoid the theological argument. Theological arguments amount to a hill of beans to unbelievers.
Religion has been apart of every tribe since the dawn of recorded history. It is an evolutionary advantage, if human societies that had religion failed, we would not have it today.
Religion exists to grant a tribe collective morality, something that supersedes individual morality. Morality is simply anything someone feels strongly about.
Imagine societies relied on individual morality. Neighbor A believes trees should not have leaves and it is a sin against his very being to permit leaves on trees. Neighbor B either doesn't care or isn't aware of A's deep hatred for leaves and lets his trees grow. Neighbor A kills Neighbor B for his offense. Bad end, not a good way to structure a society.
Religion steps in and imposes a vollective morality on Neighbor A and B to prevent them from killing each other for no reason.

Mind you, this system does preclude two religions coexisting peacefully. Just like Neighbor A and B, Religion A and B have two different moral sets and may be completely juxtaposed.
It causes people within a religion to hate each other, but that's just a consequence of how we've evolved.

Humanity tried not having religion before, but it clearly didn't work. There's no sense in abandoning it now, makes it much harder to collectivize against threats. Islam has made a lot of headway into the secular west as Christianity falters, it will continue unless it is stopped.

Not if youre gnostic, white and based

Modern jews are the children of Canaan

>/threading yourself
Begone child

They're actually just eastern Europeans if we're talking about Ashkenazi Jews.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
They basically have no DNA in common with ancient Levantines that were native to Judea(modern Israel and Palestine) and as such share nothing in common with Biblical Jews.
It's all fairytales.

sauce on the painting

Yes, and No.

The Christian and Muslim conceptions of God occupy the same metaphysical space, but devotionally they are different.

I mean yes you could argue it's the same God. You could also argue it's not.

Islam is completely monotheistic
Christianity is both monotheistic and polytheistic dependant on which group you follow
As far as I know Torah following jews are monotheistic but Talmudic follower jews worship the devil

Yes but the Vatican is satanic and a glowing review of Muslims is not good for Muslims

Why did it take this long for such a poster to point out this simple concept?

The allfather is the same entity independent of the faith that describes him. Any contradictions between faiths is due to human contribution, as this entity is present in them all.

of course they do

>CSA education

>Tgib
>t. Gib
Checks out, only a nigger could believe such stupidity.

No Christian sect (except maybe Mormons if you want to consider them Christians) deny that worship is principally due to God who has no equal and is metaphysically ultimate.

The arguments between different Abrahamists about the nature of the Godhead (is it triune or singular? can God contradict himself is he logical?) or what constitutes proper devotion to the Godhead ( Is venerating saints and angels part of devotion to God? Is Muhammad a legitimate prophet or not?) none of these involve the denial of monotheism in favor of polytheism.

jews legit worship satan. thats the whole reason why christianity and islam became more popular

Attached: 1520120995651.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

Didn't know about the Baal Sun worship link , thanks .

>Vatican II

Attached: crazygrill.jpg (672x616, 51K)

the same non-existent god that is

These kinds of people only want to rebel , they do not follow logical patterns and therefore they can amass knowledge but cannot comprehend it.
In turn God knows and makes it as simple as possible - get saved , keep the commandments , try to live a good life ( which you can never do but its worth the effort) , realize Christ died to make you perfect and give you His righteoussness and sinless nature so you can appear worthy infront of the Father.
>Therefore, because we[a] have been declared righteous by faith, we have[b] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also boast in our afflictions, because we[c] know that affliction produces patient endurance, 4 and patient endurance, proven character, and proven character, hope, 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Absolutely not.

>god
>not God
You've got a jew in your brain you subhuman nigger cattle.

Angsty, read this
Real or not, it has a purpose that directly impacts your life. Fall in line, get a sense of community, and collective for your interests.(you don't have to believe, just accept that it's better this way for now)
Otherwise you can do what the small percentage of atheists continues to do and reproduce well under replacement rate.

Another benefit of religion is not falling into nihilism which has a profound effect on birth rates.

Look, I hate Islam as much as the next guy, but that's not true at all.

Islam is an Abrahamic off-shoot. They worship the god revealed to Abraham, as well as Adam, Moses, David, Jesus, etc. This was established in the Quran when Muhammad 1) spoke with the Angel Gabriel 2) magically flew to Jerusalem and meet with all the prophets in heaven mentioned above during his Night Journey and 3) claims the Kabba in Mecca was constructed by Abraham himself.

Also the crescent moon and star symbol is not rooted in Baal worship but is a reference to the month of Ramadan in which Muhammad's first revelation occurred. The lunar cycle during that month is a waning moon with one of the stars adjacent to it, so Muslims use that celestial pattern as the basis of the crescent moon symbol. In fact, it wasn't until hundreds of years later that Muslims used the moon as an "official" logo of Islam, and not even Saudi Arabia has it on it's flag, instead using the Shadada phrase.

Try not to look like a retard when combating Islam on the internet.

Attached: 302348938493.jpg (362x283, 63K)

Look up San Petronio Basilica

>I have some pieces of Mohammed’s Koran which might be called in German a book of sermons or doctrines of the kind that we call pope’s decretals. When I have time, I must put it into German so that every man may see what a foul and shameful book it is. In the first place, he praises Christ and Mary very much as those who alone were without sin, and yet he believes nothing more of Christ than that he is a holy prophet, like Jeremiah or Jonah, and denies that he is God’s Son and true God. Besides, he does not believe that Christ is the Savior of the world, Who died for our sins, but that He preached to His own time, and completed His work before His death, just like any other prophet.
>On the other hand, he praises and exalts himself highly and boasts that he has talked with God and the angels, and that since Christ’s office of prophet is now complete, it has been commanded to him to bring the world to his faith and if the world is not willing, to compel it or punish it with the sword; and there is much glorification of the sword in it. Therefore, the Turks think their Mohammed much higher and greater than Christ, for the office of Christ has ended and Mohammed’s office is still in force.
>From this anyone can easily observe that Mohammed is a destroyer of our Lord Christ and His kingdom, and if anyone denies concerning Christ, that He is God’s Son and has died for us, and still lives and reigns at the right hand of God, what has he left of Christ? Father, Son, Holy Ghost, Baptism, the Sacrament, Gospel, Faith and all Christian doctrine and life are gone, and there is left, instead of Christ, nothing more than Mohammed with his doctrine of works and especially of the sword. That is the chief doctrine of the Turkish faith in which all abominations, all errors, all devils are piled up in one heap
Once again, Luther is right and the thralls of the Anti-Christ in Rome are wrong.

>electrons in orbits
This is what atheists actually believe.

>Jesus is god
>Jesus isn't god
>this is the same

>kike lovers thinking if they worship the same go as filthy mudslime animals
kill all christkikes.

Your Lutherns did jack shit to defend European Christian from Islamic depredations, to this day. On the other countless Catholics have actually died fighting the Muslim invasions so shithead Americans can even conceptualize of being Christians.

No the moon and sun god are dead. Saturn is a live but not for long.

It's complicated. Both claim to be directing their worship towards the God of Abraham, so in that sense they are indeed claiming to worship the same God. So in that regard, yes, they both do worship the same God.
However, their understanding of God and His Commandments differ greatly. So while they might be claiming to worship the same being, their understanding of this being differs greatly, meaning that one of the two groups is outright wrong about how they understand God (I would assert it is the muslims who are wrong, but this isn't about my opinion). So from this we might say that no, they do not worship the same God in terms of their understanding of God.
Ultimately, the answer depends upon what exactly you mean by worship. Are we talking about what they claim to worship, God in the Historical sense, that is to say what faith tradition they stem from? Then yes.
Or are we talking about God in the dogmatic sense, their actual understandings of God and His nature? Then no, because of irreconcilable differences between the two dogmas. At best we might bring in arguments about different layers of understanding truth, but even then we must conclude that they do not truly know God in the same way.

This is a good quote from Luther, however it does nothing to refute the position of the Catholic church on Muslims.

It's self evident that Muslims worship God, albeit in an incorrect way.

That the Old Testament is part of Christian cannon should answer your question.
There's a reason people say Christianity is worshiping a kike on a stick.

Even some Pagans worship God, but do so in a similarly or even more benighted way than the Muslims. Like for example the Sikhs, or some sects of Zoroastrianism and Hinduism.

luther is a shiteating bible cultist, as are all protestants. keep acting like bitches and we'll saint barthelemy your heretic asses again. deus vult

Attached: merry_good_times.jpg (1200x721, 308K)