Overlord

>insert question to keep the thread alive
Why is albedo so much better than the loli vampires.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/a9XTv7hX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because her creator's intent was not to create a perverted loli sadomasochist.

best girl

Would the series be funnier if it was Ainz who loved Albedo, she was still a slut who chased after other men, and Ainz had to deal with her hijinks?

It wouldn't make sense. All the NPCs worship Ainz like a God. You'd have to completely alter this aspect of the series.

You just have to keep her a slut, she would obviously like having a SB's love and attention, and think nothing of having sex with other men because she would just use them as tools for her pleasure and nothing more.

But if Ainz loved here and told her not to do that, it would be unthinkable for her to disobey and everyone would hate her if she did, too. It wouldn't be very interesting.

ZZ is a big character in season 2 right?

In fact, to continue my point , the very fact that there's no real love story going on and the harem around Ainz is more of a goof than a real storyline in itself is what makes Overlord slightly more original than similar fantasy Isekai stories in that respect, really.

>Another SB tells you to remain a virgin for all eternity and be his "lover"
>Your creator made you a semen demon and told you to take as many dicks as possible
I dont think there's any doubt as to what she would do.

Is the new volume out?

I think eventually Ainz will turn Albedo back into a slut so he can get some private time back, and then be happy raising her kids if she gets pregnant.

Well, Shalltear was made to be a slut in a way, but she behaves when she's told. I think desobeying Ainz would be a death sentence and the other NPCs would want her head.

Not sure if he can. I also don't think he would change her back to being a slut, but probably regrets making her in love with him. He's a literal eunuch.

>insert question to keep the thread alive

Literally a general.

no not really, now thats what I call an animefag only bait

/ag/ when?

Hopefully never.

>behaves
She fucks her VBs every single day, Albedo doesn't have an outlet.

What are the power rankings of Ainz’s servants?

Albedo is 2nd best to Aura.

New official art

Truth

>Chair
>Mare
>melee trio
>Guren
>Aura with beasts
>Demiurge
>Aura without beasts
>Pleiades

Oh god! Delet this

>The virgin DFC
>The chad oppai

If Pleiades has some boost when fighting together they should be able to take down demiurge.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that Demiurge could still solo 6 Pleiades.

Reminder

Isn't demuurge is lvl 100 whereas pleiades are only lvl 70 in comparison?

He is level 100 although his powerlevel makes him the weakest lvl 100 (except for Aura but she's a beast tamer so she's supposed to be fighting with support) in direct fight. Pleiades are 6 characters of various levels between 46 and 63.

>be low level humie
>run into drunk albedo
The absolute worst fate one could have.

>inb4 isekai'd highschool student hero
>level 9999

You guys interested in my shitty scanlate of chap 32?

Kill yourself.

Aye

Too bad

I can barely read this

You can stop. That single page makes it clear as day that it's pure shit.

i wanna stick it in her

Can't do the text over panels shit at all, used to clean before, never again

>New chapter already
Yes

At least its not comic sans

what font is better? Still in progress

Why are most overlordfags too retarded to do a decent job for their series? Absolutely disgusting.

pg 4

>The conclusion he reached was they could have attained victory. The reason was former Dragon Lords were superior to [/could beat] the 8 Greed Kings. If he remembered correctly, 1 King required a plurality [of resources/manpower] to deal with. To kill 1 King, the dragon side would suffer 10 times the damage [“higai wa juubai”]. Even if an 8 Greed King died, they would be revived by resurrection magic. However, the fact is the resurrected 8 Greed King would weaken each time. Perhaps, if an amount of all those present [“suu ga soroeba”] overwhelmed them they could have attained victory. Nonetheless, it was a fact that did not happen.

So, the Dragon Lords were lvl 80-90? Not enough to take a level 100 on their own, but they could gang on them.

pg 5

> One guy is translating the newest chapter
> Not even thankful
Sup Forums please

I'm thankful, user.
Just waiting for him to finish the dump, though.

Posting a script would be a better read that that shit.
You need to go back to your gook scans with their umaru watermark.

Still in progress of typesetting
pastebin.com/a9XTv7hX
here is script by Nigel (?)

Dragonlords ganged up on 8GreedKings after they had killed and resurrected each other due to internal strife.

>Entire chapter dedicated to that scene
I like that they aren't rushing it, but this is too slow

>Only the 8GK mattered
>No talk about strong as fuck NPCs
Shitty guild

the maids vary in level
sebas is lvl 100
yuri is lvl 51
lupus is lvl 59
narberal is lvl 63
shizu is lvl 43
solution lvl 57
entoma lvl 51
Aureole Omega is lvl 100

Pg 10
Talking shit about best girl set-up?

Why hasn't the npc of nazarick revolt yet?

>Maids
>Taking on anyone
Ainz had one of the weakest forms of defense against low-level attacks (Damage Nullification) and you still needed level 60 attacks to bypass that. Demiurge probably has Damage Reduction, so they can't hope to hurt him. Honestly, the maids are a waste of points, but considering that they are on the 9th Floor, they are just expensive decoration.

Too busy masturbating about how great the Supreme Beings are

Can you write in English?

Scratch that that was 7, this is 8

they are literally just there to buy the guild members some time to all gather in the throne room, if a raid group had actually managed to make it that far

which npc are you talking about?
or are you reffering to the leader of the combat maids? the one that controls the teleport system?

Cant be arsed to write down pages

Soon.

You can't be arsed to typeset either. Fuck off.

Nice work man

I love it

Pg 11

Pg 12
I just wanted to read the chapter, raws were there for days

Pg 13

Pg 14

The funny part about this is that even Ainz had no idea why his guildmates wanted them.
Unless they have some special abilites when teaming up, otherwise, the points needed to create them would be better off used on lv100 npcs. But still, anyone of them would be considered a country level threat. Except Entoma.

Why does Shalltear drink if she can't get drunk? Why does she want a baby room if she cant get pregnant also?

Pg 15

which character is that

Pg 16

Have you read the vol 12 of LN?

You are at which vol of the LN?

>except Entoma
Country level threat - Landfall needed help of 2 adamantium level teammates and shitton of consumables to match her.

Which Nazarick girls hasn't Ainz fucked in his mind?

Vol 6. Only started reading few weeks ago.

All of them.

She comes up in vol 12, keep reading

>t. Aura
He already imagined Shalltear and Albedo on his bed, but that could be just because they're always throwing themselves at him.

Fair enough. Thanks for not spoiling.

>all of them
Except Entoma

Either you have trouble with reading comprehension or you're into some weird shit, user.

didnt shalltear kill arche?

It's from WN.

Are you kink shaming?

WN user. Arche not dead in WN.

Pg 20

But she still lost to them. So far Entoma is the only that got her ass kicked.
To be fair we don't really know the outcome if the others took her spot.
Who are we kidding, the others would be long gone after their tasks and not be eating on the job

fucking captchas

>she still lost to them
It doesn't matter, she's still a country level threat.

last stretch