Hey retards, they caught you. Feel stupid yet?

Hey retards, they caught you. Feel stupid yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-134249.jpg (1079x1768, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've been found comrade

fuck im a russian now? time to drink vodka

No because every thread that has been posted in someone points out it’s fake.

Incoming butthurt rednecks who are complaining about teenagers trying to steal MUH GUNS while their glorious leader is busy making it more difficult for them to own guns and making things illegal that Obama made legal like bump stocks

GUNFAGS BTFO

Muh russians

Are left wingers still pretending to be retarded? It was funny for a couple years but it's getting old now. Can't they stop a joke? Unless they're not actually pretending.

...Oh.

i saw that fake gif on my phone when i was taking a shit the other morning, got me going pretty good. later when i got on the comp i saw it wasnt real
but, that is what they are trying to do anyway.

BAN ASSAULT PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE REEEEEEEE

>these kids are proud and brave and there's no stopping them but also you can't criticise them because they're poor victims of a tragedy

Make up your mind, do you want to revere or sympathise with them, you can't have both.

but it is true they want the second gone

Attached: 1101055.jpg (500x350, 31K)

oh no they discover the big psyop

Attached: sleepy.png (678x822, 479K)

>Those deplorable who want freedumbs are just RUSSIANS

I'm pretty sure whoever created that wanted it passed on. Fuck these kids

They blame everything on russians like we do with jews lmao

I hope these "survivors" die in a car accident

WOW not wanting to give up my rights makes me a russian troll. Fuck the left we will fucking take over

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>Moynihan

The eternal potato nigger strikes again

We can see your nose through the words you type you're not fooling anyone

>NOBODY BUT A RUSSIAN TROLL COULD POSSIBLY DISAGREE WITH ME

Attached: 1400886107947.jpg (640x480, 33K)

We dindu nuffin. We a gud boys. Jus comin back from church on a Sunday n shiieet.

>they

Im danish you fucking incest islander.

>if you don't support confiscating guns you're a communist
I hate how this whole "Russian interference" bullshit has made autistically screeching "SHILL!" At somebody because a thing on the mainstream internet.

That's how stupid you faggots looked posting "CTR/ShareBlue Shill!"

Hi, Lauren.

This is not made by Sup Forums, obviously it's the work of secret russian trolls.

t. cuck shill

A lot of leftists unironically support abolishing the old constitution and writing a new one. They claim it's outdated and undemocratic

shut up you russian troll

Do not reply to threads ment only to troll and upset.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

You're really not fooling anyone here *sigh*

Quick! To the extraction point. A sub is waiting for us off the coast of Oregon, blyad.

ban metaphorical memes NOW

Today was going to be a comfy beer and grill day. Looks like I'm getting hammered and climbing a crane. Have fun fellow Ruskies

>Russian trolls seeking to sow division by pointing out the desire of these groups to erode rights
Based Russian trolls protecting the constitution

The NRA legit hardly has any power Their only power actually comes from the sheer number of people joined in and the ideas behind them. It's second only to the AARP in this regard. They are the perfect scapegoat for anything because those running it have so little power.

Also not everyone you disagree with is a russian troll, but labeling like that won us 2016 so keep doing it.

Don't ever let them take your guns amerimutts i know we like to crack jokes on your account, but the fact that you have guns is the last hope humanity has before we all spiral down to animal farms. No amount of protest, voting, political activism will work to ever get it back you can count on that.
just my 2 cents

The real picture is on the left, rabbi.

Pls send sexy slovenien auntie to me bro....

Its political commentary, since ripping up the constitution is what this bitch is pushing. 100% legal and nothing this faggot says matters.

Based Eastern Europe. Wish we had your back more. Fuck Russia

pretty much.

how FUCKING RETARDED are these idiots:

it's not "doing something to survivors," it's called POLITICAL SATIRE, POLITICAL COMMENTARY.

in the old days, a cartoonist would draw her face in a cartoonish manner and have her shredding the constitution. Nowadays, we use photoshop and edit the memes. THE LEFT STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND MEMES

Newsflash, Pepe isn’t a real frog.

Attached: 3BF2394D-8D97-490B-AE65-088D8A6AB894.png (326x326, 57K)

>NRA supporter

Yeah right niggers, NRA is cucked as shit. GOA all the way.

The burgerking kids club are survivors to the same degree i am, and i live in oregon.

Holy shit I didn't think people actually believed the Russia bot narrative shitlibs will believe anything that CNN tells them.

Attached: fsad0f9sa8d.png (374x360, 279K)

underrated

Spoiler alert: the little girl didn’t really get nuked in the Johnson ad. Liberals still clap at that one.

Attached: FAB5EDA5-DBB5-4607-84F1-29FAB8CA4A02.jpg (650x483, 64K)

oh no a kid was put in danger quick get rid of all our rights. no don't worry about the fact that a lot more people died defending those rights goys think about the children

But user, we don't just understand memes. Memes also understand us. That is what makes memetics so successful. It is give and take. Ebbing and flowing. Release and restraint.

Attached: emma-constitution2.jpg (1011x1301, 152K)

I'll be honest, I didn't know the picture on the left was an edit and I was not shocked at all. I didn't even bat an eye I was like "yeah figures"

yes and for two days straight there are 9000000000 retarded boomers raging about her shredding the constitution for real, which she did not do.

>Russian troll
>Russia is protecting the rights of Americans
Truly, the greatest ally.

and the joke is on them, too

>1 post by this id

Attached: pepe.nigger.always.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Attached: 5E34A45E-D1FA-4EBD-BB6B-664DE8CA7522.jpg (500x400, 67K)

>lmao
Opinion discarded

That gif might not have been factually correct but it was symbolically true. That's the art of persuasion.

>Survived a massacre
If hearing gunshots and not dying equates to "surviving a massacre" then I guess the US is full of massacre survivors.

Boomers are cancer. One guy at my job literally told me to keep working so I can pay taxes and his pension. I wanted to ruin his account but I like my job.

Not really- the meme is dank. You're the ones who are butthurt

You can see it in her eyes Weinstein was already having some fun

who is he?

if a politician ever runs on the basis that they will exterminate (kill) every person who has ever used twitter, i will not only vote for them but i will campaign until they are elected.

For fucks sake do we really need 400 threads with la creatura? This is spam.

there it is. how do we get them to bitch about this version

Post yfw your posts are in some databases at the alphabet agencies

Rah rah rooskie hi ho hackerino

Attached: 1521578253605.jpg (547x682, 29K)

all report back to the Kremlin
We've been spotted

Neat trick

Attached: SotN Jamaican dub.png (963x784, 154K)

>muh made in China MAGA hat
>muh people magazine Trump interview saying he'd run as GOP because they're idiots
So again, the left wants to dish it but they can't take it. What a bunch of fags.

Attached: 1521925422570m.jpg (589x1024, 68K)

someone please tweet this at him

holy shit, i never realized how much of a survivor i was

Did Sup Forums make her look whiter? Not surprising desu

Attached: typicalkike.jpg (621x414, 47K)

wow just realized ive survived at least a dozen massacres

WTF I hate responsible gun ownership and gun safety instruction to men women and children and minorities and gays and maintaining the skills needed to protect innocent life now.

i mean, she is literally against the constitution

This is the classic comedian tactic. They have some dumb virtue signaling comment and when they’re called out they respond with “oh I’m just a comedian”

These kinda memes are just modern day political cartoons, you know the kind published in every newspaper since the dawn of newspapers. They just mad because they don’t like the message and they don’t like free speech and they can’t win with free speech which is why after the take the 2nd down a notch they will focus on the first

>those damn Russians again

Attached: download (1).jpg (254x198, 7K)

>people magazine Trump interview
You faggots tried this before, but before the election you were saying it was an oprah interview. It doesn't exist, keep being a loser though its funny.

I've been saying this since it happened. These kids are acting like the actual survivors of the Bataclan who were hit and/or escaped while being directly fired upon. Being nearby in another building like Parkland while everything went on completely away from you is not surviving shit.

>someone photoshopped an image
>THIS IS PROOF OF RUSSIAN SUBVERSION SURELY

Or just someone taking the piss because she's literally working to abolish the 2nd amendment?

Before she got ugly.

(1 post by this ID)

Neither exist you retard, that is the point. Those were things made up by leftists

>Linda NRA Supporter
>@LindaCo03364065

I bet that account is less than a day old, solely created to cause butthurt.

yep. just yesterday they said,

>give us the bumpstock ban, if you give us an inch, we'll take a MILE!!!!!
>everyone cheers
and then...
>how DARE you insinuate we want to abolish the 2nd amendment (we do but shhhh)!!!! faux outrage faux outrage rah rah rah

motte and bailey technique. they're losing the culture war so fucking hard

slide thread, 1 post by this ID, sage etc

>Im danish you fucking incest islander.

Attached: 1510255745222.png (715x502, 15K)

it's painfully obvious someone edited it in, sad.

oh those god damn Russians again!
hahahah shit is ridiculous

Attached: 1520740571912.png (406x422, 181K)

Does she speak Spanish?

The constitutions was written by Russian trolls!

Blyat Ive been found. Better get back to Vlad's safe house

Attached: 1517623196956.png (1191x596, 1M)

>underrated

To be fair there is never a bad time to drink vodka.

I'm starting to here that argument, more and more now.