imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 25
>E Ghouta:
>4120 militants were evacuated according to RuMoD
>SAA liberates Ayn Tarma, forces militants in Jobar, Zamalka, Hazeh and Irbin to accept an evacuation agreement Faylaq al-Rahman%HTS, 7000 persons including militants will be evacuated to N Idlib
>JAI to release 3500 captives and 3000 injured and sick civilians from the Duma district. under agreement with Gov
>Jihadists breach agreement, shell Damascus with mortars hitting a local football team was training, 1 killed, 7 injured
>ISIS launches surprise attack in eastern DeZ
>IDF claims Hamas targets hit in Gaza
>kurdish guerrillas withdrawing in Northern Iraq after Turkey's threats
>Afrin:TFSA capture more area in South Afrin, reportedly prepares to announce end of Olive branch
>Reports: Russia and Turkey in talks about Tal Riffat in north Aleppo
>US joins arab friends (KSA-UAE) in a new anti-iran alliance
>Turkish army:Afrin under full control. 3733 “terrorists” “neutralized”
>Sisi visits Sinai, announces IS defeat
>Saudi-led coalition destroyed 2 booby-trapped boats of the Houthis
>ISIS-affiliated Jund al-Aqsa resurfaces in Idlib&attacks turkish backed group Faylaq al-Sham
>Houthis launches ballistic missile at Saudi military base in Najran Region

Prev

Attached: bread supply.jpg (750x375, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
youtu.be/at8PoM-s1GM
southfront.org/caught-camera-israel-targets-civilians-chemical-weapon-drone/
southfront.org/government-troops-deploy-in-villages-south-of-afrin-to-prevent-further-turkish-advances/
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-police-supervise-east-ghouta-evacuations-via-harasta-corridor-video/
southfront.org/jaysh-al-islam-may-withdraw-from-eastern-ghouta-to-eastern-qalamun-report/
southfront.org/houthis-recapture-key-positions-kill-dozens-of-saudi-backed-fighters-in-central-yemen-video/
youtu.be/JrsbfQk_nn8
youtu.be/JjhG9zHOvWM
southfront.org/syrian-army-enters-new-town-in-eastern-ghouta-second-batch-of-faylaq-al-rahman-fighters-leave-toward-idlib-videos-photos/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vb-zmyBpS2I
southfront.org/turkish-president-tal-rifaat-is-next-target-of-turkish-forces-in-northern-syria/
youtu.be/HEFuRNuIs3I
almasdarnews.com/article/unconfirmed-douma-to-accept-reconciliation-with-syrian-government/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-car-bomb-rocks-rebel-held-town-in-aleppo-province/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/977969399465463808
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Fake bread, i announced first, check it out if you don't believe me.

REAL BREAD

This one is newer, you snooze you lose faggot

VIDEO

>CAUGHT ON CAMERA: ISRAEL TARGETS CIVILIANS WITH A CHEMICAL WEAPON DRONE

For the first time, Lebanon-based Al-Mayadeen TV released new dramatic footage showing Israeli forces using a weaponized unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) against a Hamas rally in the Gaza Strip, according to the Times of Israel.
The short video clip published by Al-Mayadeen shows a weaponized unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) targeting demonstrations in the southern Gaza Strip, controlled by the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

The UAV is seen flying through the skies above hundreds of protestors, while operators of the aircraft drop chemical weapons into the crowd. The Times of Israel states that the UAV released tear gas, formally known as a lachrymator agent, which causes severe eye and respiratory pain, skin inflammation, bleeding, and even blindness.

youtu.be/at8PoM-s1GM

southfront.org/caught-camera-israel-targets-civilians-chemical-weapon-drone/

>GOVERNMENT TROOPS DEPLOY IN VILLAGES SOUTH OF AFRIN TO PREVENT FURTHER TURKISH ADVANCES

According to pro-government sources, Syrian government forces, mostly members of the National Defense Forces (NDF), have deployed in the villages of Bashmra, Zoq al-Kabir, Buurj al-Qas. Miyasa, Aqiba and Ziyara as well as the nearby high points south of the city of Afrin. The deployment of government troops is aimed at preventing furteer advances by the Turkish Army and its proxies in the area.

Turkish forces captured the city of Afrin from the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) on March 18. Since then, Turkish forces have made a series of limited advances south of the city expanding a buffer zone between the Turkish-occupied area and the government-held countryside of Aleppo city.

southfront.org/government-troops-deploy-in-villages-south-of-afrin-to-prevent-further-turkish-advances/

Video inside

>Syria: Police supervise East Ghouta evacuations via Harasta corridor

Head of the Russian Centre for Reconciliation of Opposing Sides in the Syrian Arab Republic Yuri Evtushenko said that “396 militants and 592 family members have fled from Eastern Ghouta” via the humanitarian corridor by buses, speaking from near the settlement of Arbin on Saturday.

According to Evtushenko the “withdrawal of militants” was preceded by “lengthy and complex” negotiations with the armed group Faylaq al-Rahman.

almasdarnews.com/article/syria-police-supervise-east-ghouta-evacuations-via-harasta-corridor-video/

thank you for using my title rmanianon

>JAYSH AL-ISLAM MAY WITHDRAW FROM EASTERN GHOUTA TO EASTERN QALAMUN – REPORT

Russia and Jaysh al-Islam are currently negotiating an evacuation agreement that will allow the armed group to withdraw from its last stronghold in the Eastern Ghouta region, the district of Duma, towards the Eastern Qalamun region, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported on March 25.

The upcoming agreement will force all militants to leave Duma and units of the Russian Military Police will be deployed to secure the civilians who will stay there. The Damascus government will also re-establish its institutions inside the district once the agreement is implemented.

Under the same agreement, Jaysh al-Islam will release thousands of Syrian Arab Army (SAA) soldiers and civilians who have been captured by the armed group over the last seven years, according to the SOHR. A previous report suggested that Jaysh al-Islam will be releasing more than 3,500 thousand captives.

Jaysh al-Islam leader Essam al-Buwaydhani had vowed to stay in the Eastern Ghouta and to fight the SAA in a video that was leaked on March 24. However, most local observers viewed the video as a propaganda stunt.

The Eastern Qalamun region is under the control of Jaysh al-Islam and other US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) groups. This explains why Jaysh al-Islam prefers Eastern Qalamun over Idlib, which is de-facto the stronghold of its two main enemies, Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) and the Ahrar al-Sham Movement.

Some Syrian pro-government activists believe that the SAA and its allies will launch a military operation to secure the Eastern Qalamun region after clearing the Eastern Ghouta region, even if Jaysh al-Islam fighters withdraw to there.

However, currently, the Yarmouk Refugee Camp area controlled by ISIS in southern Damascus poses a much bigger security threat to government forces.

southfront.org/jaysh-al-islam-may-withdraw-from-eastern-ghouta-to-eastern-qalamun-report/

VIDEO inside

>HOUTHIS RECAPTURE KEY POSITIONS, KILL DOZENS OF SAUDI-BACKED FIGHTERS IN CENTRAL YEMEN
On March 24, the Houthis launched a large-scale attack against forces loyal to Saudi-backed Yemeni president Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi in the Nihm district of Saana province in central Yemen, according to the Houthis media wing.

An unnamed military source in the Houthis told the Yemeni al-Masira TV that Houthi fighters had recaptured the areas of Ayash and al-Tabab along with the mountains of Aydah al-Sharqiah, Aydah al-Gharbiah and al-Minsa’a in the district of Nihm from Saudi-backed forces. The Saudi-led coalition was able to capture these positions in 2017 and early 2018 following months of clashes.

During their advance in Nihm district, Houthi fighters killed more than 120 fighters of pro-Hadi forces and captured several others. Dozens of pro-Hadi forces vehicles were reportedly destroyed by the Houthis, that also captured loads of weapons and ammunition.

The Saudi-led coalition launched its military operations in the Nihm district months ago aiming to reach and capture the international Saana airport, north of the Yemeni capital of Saana. However, the Houthis were able to reverse the coalition’s gains in a single rapid attack.
southfront.org/houthis-recapture-key-positions-kill-dozens-of-saudi-backed-fighters-in-central-yemen-video/

First for Saif ''Punished Snake'' al Islam

Attached: puni.jpg (620x480, 111K)

death to israel
death to america
death to britain
death to france
death to saudi arabia

Attached: rainoutside.jpg (2048x1357, 1.18M)

Hypocrites, i announced baking first, way before him, and my edition is perfectly fine.

For fun!

Attached: bra bra squirt.jpg (685x456, 41K)

yes, but nobody likes you

this tbqh, give Turduni a chance next thread, he hasn't done anything retarded.... yet. So I'm lenient this time around

based

Nobody trusts you scat spammer!

>National Defense Forces
Yeah, the turks won't go for Aleppo. The NDF's presence means that while the gov is a bit worried, they don't really believe that something will happen.
It's more of a gesture at this point. I wonder how things will de-escalate in the general area.

Attached: 1424245091572.jpg (10000x10000, 1.68M)

Sorry, we don't participate in Scat Spamming threads.
Go cry somewhere else.

this, I real don't mind real threads from ürduni

Im the one who always reports his ass, but he hasn't done anything warranted cancer as of yet.

>pastor at church called out the Jews two weeks in a row, even somewhat defended Iran

Interesting to say the least

Attached: 1513916299154.png (350x339, 48K)

tha iz some colour aesthetics

Attached: stoner signs.png (516x1008, 342K)

turdini spams /sg/ threads for hours self replying.. when he is really bored he starts scat spamming thread
>give Turduni a chance
It's like you enjoy it

which church is that

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Attached: 1498702758643.jpg (405x650, 40K)

alright, i see how it is.

dank

>It's like you enjoy it
nothing ever stopped him, so I don't see a reason to not give him positive feedback if he is not retarded

Notice how its almost always the memeflags that accuse me of being the scat spammer ? but it doesn't matter anyway, fucking retards.

My parent's baptist church. I haven't gone much because I'm just not down with Protestants these days since they got all friendly with gays and whatnot, but this guy seems pretty cool.

Like I said, he hasn't done any of that stupid shit for some time, if he does then he should be reported but if he's learned to stop acting like a faggot then he should have some leniency.

fuck you France was okay
death to merkel

Video
>SYRIAN ARMY ENTERS NEW TOWN IN EASTERN GHOUTA. SECOND BATCH OF FAYLAQ AL-RAHMAN FIGHTERS LEAVE TOWARD IDLIB (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)

On March 25, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and the Tiger Forces entered the town of Hazzah in the western part of the Eastern Ghouta region following the withdrawal of Faylaq al-Rahman and Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) fighters, the Syrian state TV reported.
youtu.be/JrsbfQk_nn8

>Syrian pro-government sources reported that the SAA had discovered several field hospitals, ammo depots and a network of tunnels in the town of Hazzah.
youtu.be/JjhG9zHOvWM

Currently, Faylaq al-Rahman and HTS still control the districts of Jobar, Zamalka and Irbin. The three districts are set to be handed over to the SAA within 48 hours.

In a related development, 47 buses carrying the second batch of Faylaq al-Rahman and HTS fighters departed from Irbin toward the northern governorate of Idlib. According to Syrian pro-government activist, 3,378 fighters and civilians were aboard the buses.
southfront.org/syrian-army-enters-new-town-in-eastern-ghouta-second-batch-of-faylaq-al-rahman-fighters-leave-toward-idlib-videos-photos/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vb-zmyBpS2I
Oy vey who is the antisemite here

>TURKISH PRESIDENT: TAL RIFAAT IS NEXT TARGET OF TURKISH FORCES IN NORTHERN SYRIA

On March 25, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan confirmed during a speech in the city of Trabzon that the Arab city of Tal Rifaat and the villages around it are the next main target of the Turkish Army and its proxies of the Free Syrian Army (FSA).

>“We made our decision and entered the field. In short time, we will control Tal Rifaat and end the operation [Olive Branch],” Erdogan said in Trabzon, according to the Turkish news outlet, Ahval.

Thousands of civilians took at streets in the Euphrates Shield (ES) areas in the northern Aleppo countryside on March 23 and 24 calling on Turkey to capture the city of Tal Rifaat and several villages around it from the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) and the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

Over the last few weeks the SAA has deployed a large force, including armored units, in Tal Rifaat and the villages around it. However, this force will likely withdraw once Turkey launches its offensive on Tal Rifaat, according to Syrian pro-government sources.

southfront.org/turkish-president-tal-rifaat-is-next-target-of-turkish-forces-in-northern-syria/

da popo

Can the urduni bread be re-used to be the next bread once this bread is finished?

no it will get deleted

Let it die with all his other filth

lets have a general consensus on if urduni was the scatposter, im doubtful desu what do you think lads?

>antisemite
Uh, those ultra-orthodox have a lot of loose screws AFAIK.

Even the Israeli gubmint also are burdened with them.

This.

Vote Saif 4 Prez

Attached: saif pointing.jpg (610x425, 61K)

You do know he;s been larping with a uk proxy for a while asking people to say sorry to him because "i did not spam scat".. have you seen his posts from previous thread? would you let anybody bake your thread that posts like that?

The damage is already done desu.. at least imho

MUERTE A LOS ZIONISTAS!

No one wants to join a cryptojews thread

Imagine how many terrorist are now in Idlib.
It's terrorist hive right now

Attached: secret agent.jpg (420x722, 90K)

btw pointed it out already today.. Afrin map is missing.

I've witnessed him doing it.

Oh shit, I don't even know what happen .. Actually I think I did a Ctrl+x and fucked it up. Will fix with next bread. Thank you Hollandbro!

If I understand correctly it looks as if they were rather civilized with captured soldiers

All the major scatspams were done by memeflags, and memeflags are accusing me of being the scatspammer right now.

she reminds me of Amanda Crew

VIDEO

>Syrian Army Discovers Terrorist Tunnel Network in Eastern Ghouta

youtu.be/HEFuRNuIs3I

Np lad

saif, rothschilds buddy
lol

repeating numbers, green busses get IED'd

I mean his baked thread doesn't negate anything to the general. He doesn't really do anything now that warrants his ass getting banned, we've had worse people now that try to ruin the thread instead of him now.

If he really wants to turn his act around like he claims, then we should give him a chance. If he ends up fucking it up, then its on him.

And now, we watch these "moderate headchoppers" fight and kill each other.

Attached: gendoikaripose.jpg (800x570, 75K)

Dropping off Shitmaps

Attached: Technicolor Syria Warmap.png (2510x2202, 1.46M)

can a monkey surf a net and affect our kids?

Attached: bad boy.jpg (620x596, 117K)

Attached: Mar 24 - Mar 25.gif (2510x2202, 977K)

who the fuck do you think i am you stupid fucking amerimutt, i made a huge mistake trying to talk and reason with you faggots, i will punish you all.

Oh yeah ebin

pls punish me daddy

Just that HTS will finish them and then nobody will cry rape when it will be IDLIB TIME

>biting the hand that feeds
Enjoy being sidestepped by everyone

the mukharabat are going to arrest you now

Now you know why regulars don't like him.
>pic

Attached: shitmaptime4.jpg (345x351, 31K)

Attached: assad12.png (618x718, 715K)

oh no i am so scared

Attached: dg.jpg (653x960, 50K)

You're welcome Master Baker.

>Unconfirmed: Douma to accept reconciliation with Syrian government

Negotiations are currently taking place between Russia and Jaysh al-Islam to conclude a reconciliation agreement with the Syrian government, media sources reported.

the city of Douma – controlled by the Saudi-backed group – is left alone among other East Ghouta towns which either fell to the Syrian Army or accepted an evaluation deal.

Leader of the Jaysh al-Islam, Issam Bwaydani, said that his group is not negotiating any deal with the Syrian government, promising to win the battle and warning opposition factions in Daraa and Idlib to join forces as they would be the Syrian Army’s next target.

Below are some of the terms of agreement as leaked by several pro-rebels activists and groups:

Militants who are unwilling to reconcile could be evacuate to east Qalamoun pocket rather than Syria’s north.
Russian military police shall enter the city and monitor the agreement through checkpoints
Militants willing to reconcile shall hand over their weapons to the Syrian government
Jaysh al-Islam shall release all military and civilian detainees captured earlier.
The Syrian government shall re-establish itself in Douma by re-activating all institutions.

almasdarnews.com/article/unconfirmed-douma-to-accept-reconciliation-with-syrian-government/

VIDEO inside

>Video: Car bomb rocks rebel-held town in Aleppo province

Another car bomb has rocked the city of Jarabulus, in the north-east of Aleppo Governorate, on Sunday.

Jarabulus, a city under control of the Turkish-backed rebel forces known as Euphrates Shield, was hit by a VBIED for the third time in the past two months on Sunday, when a vehicle parked in the city centre exploded, injuring 13 people. Amongst the victims were civilians and children.

Rebel forces blame the Kurdish-dominated Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) for the blast, saying that the vehicle likely came from the Kurdish-held city of Manbij and made its way through rebel checkpoints all the way to Jarabulus.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-car-bomb-rocks-rebel-held-town-in-aleppo-province/

Attached: 1521361190331.gif (360x300, 1.69M)

>i will punish you all
fuck off nerd

Attached: beer boobs.jpg (2048x1365, 155K)

Attached: 1505387903192.png (4496x4328, 166K)

>HTS still holding land near the FSA niggers in Afrin.
One would expect that they would have been expelled from the general area at this point.
>evacuate to east Qalamoun
Isn't Qalamoun going to be an even bigger pain in the ass to liberate due to it's mountainous terrain?

Clueless ASShatists, i have prepared something terrible for you, i will show no mercy towards you, you will be punished harshly, you mistake a peaceful person for a weak one that you can mess with and get away with it, you are incorrect and you will pay dearly for your transgressions.

>cringe

>all we had to do was apologize etc

I understand where you are coming from but I tried to reason with him numerous times and he just went full retarded.

your diabolical plot revolves around poo posting?

>Iraq war effectively over
>Erdogan invades Iraq cause fuck kurds

INCREDIBLE
WHAT A MADMAN

Attached: kek.jpg (900x900, 114K)

Shitskin general

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Apologies wont save you now.

Kek. you see? you try to give him a chance and he spits in your face. typical arab behaviour. and yet you cucks defend him? fuckin morons.

oh no i'm so scared now al t*rduni btfo'd me what will i do

Attached: 1521003460178.png (691x653, 27K)

ups wrong reply

I will curse your infidel blood for 500 days, starting today.

Attached: Princess Fawzia00.jpg (1250x1686, 234K)

repost
you just went full retard again
ahahahah

Attached: tenor.gif (498x418, 3.78M)

handle your palestinian problem first hashemite

Attached: pigbwergwepruhhwe.png (610x343, 273K)

ow

Attached: DZJ9lN_XkAEa-_6.jpg-large.jpg (750x932, 93K)

Weak dogs ganging up on me, the lion, little do they know, no matter how much they gather against me, i will always be stronger, i will never be defeated, worthless stinking dogs, you are nothing to me, you are like the dirt on the bottom of my boot, i will crush you one by one with total ease.

seems like the situation really did start getting out of hand

The funny thing wev'e been here a hundred times before.

it's like living in groundhog day.

>urduni announces bread and bakes
>someone else bakes legit bread
>he comes complaining in said bread
>hurr no guise give him a chance don't be meanie
>he scatposts using a memeflag
>repeat ad infinitum

Every fucking time. the morons who enable him are just as bad.

>Gunshotta
oh shit what the fugg

Attached: Bananas.gif (307x465, 972K)

Attached: photo_2018-03-25_21-19-43.jpg (704x400, 29K)

fuck off carlos

twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/977969399465463808
>Clashes with hands between Al-Boukhamiss tribe vs #SDF & Al-Boukhamiss ppl burning tires & closing routes in Al-Manssoura town #Raqqa, after the SDF arrested the head of Al-Boukhamiss tribe.
Remember when there were rumors of tribals having poor relations with the SDF back in the day? It seems to be finally materializing.