The vital points never brought up in gun debates

The government should always be afraid of their citizens. The 2nd amendment is essential in stopping tyranny.

When a government isn’t afraid of their citizens you get what is happening in the UK. People are getting jailed for Facebook jokes.

One common rebuke is “good luck with fighting the government when they can just drone you”. Governments don’t want to glass the entire nation outside of the capital in an uprising. And doing so would sway support to the people revolting. Guerrila warfare, and check-stops on corners with ar-15s can go a long way. Look at the Middle East. We completely dominate them through military weaponry and how has that worked out? Do we feel like we’ve completely squashed terrorism?

Another point that needs to be brought up is a response to “the founding fathers never foresaw the potential firepower an at-15 has.” Citizens had field artillery weapons like fucking canons, mortars, and howitzers. They also had ships that could go into battle. Cutting edge weaponry for that time was in the hands of the public.

This pivot from anarchy and resistance to letting the government take care of you from cradle to grave is made possible because no one is talking about the reason the second amendment was created.

Attached: A74DEE1E-855D-4120-AF8A-2A6E22A441EF.jpg (678x996, 594K)

pretty much everyone here agrees, getting this message outside of the board is impossible.

I signed up for the NRA and I don’t even have a gun. Fuck em

Good thread but the redditor infestation is only concerned about replying to bait threads.

Attached: 1522004460629m.jpg (796x1024, 74K)

>hAvE fUn FiGHTinG tHe GOBeRMeNt
>These are the same people who treat the Viet Kong like they beat the U.S. Military

The point is not to defeat the Government, but to make tyranny more trouble than it's worth. The Viet Kong didn't win the war, they just turned Public Opinion. I don't get why this is so hard for some people to understand.

Wrong, goy.

Attached: 262707.png (734x949, 682K)

Exactly. It’s a deterrent.

This is also the same group of people who are constantly sucking off anyone who says the U.S.'s Middle Eastern Wars are unwinnable. It's really astounding that they can't draw the connection

...dios mio!

The left is completely unaware. The left called soldiers murderers during the Vietnam war.

Now they are shaming politicians who deferred the draft.

But think about the children? People are dying, i say no more!

The Vietnam War has always felt like a constant source of hypocrisy on the left. Let's face the truth. The U.S. won the war, but the Left and the Protesters abandoned the South Vietnamese at the end of the war.

Yet it's the EVIL RIGHT-WINGERS who wanted to follow through on the U.S.'s promise to protect South Vietnam from Communism who are the bad guys

This guy freakin gets it.

Attached: 1521319785500.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

>“the founding fathers never foresaw the potential firepower an at-15 has.”
I do like that one though
>The second amendment should not be read into to cover anything other than muskets
>But the first should be read into to cover backpack policies in schools
The argument is just boiling down to "it's fine to interpret the constitution only when it backs my argument. Not yours"

It's like saying "there shouldn't be freedom of speech because the founders didn't know you could use the internet to be anonymous"

You are dropping red-pills, fuck

Ten minutes before someone makes the argument unironically, if they haven't already.

ITS DA ROOOSHINS!!! They never want to disarm American public

Attached: then burn it.jpg (800x900, 146K)

of course this is the point of the 2nd amendment.

Thats the thing, they can't understand.

I know every side believes they are smarter than the other, but we actually are.

On top of all this:

Attached: guns.png (1293x266, 62K)

>Screaming for you to give up your guns and calling you murderer
>Call down they just want background checks

This argument does not work anymore

also see

I certainly think in this specific area we're correct.

The government won't confiscate them en masse because that would cause a civil war. Guns will just become like drugs, if they are found on you, its a felony. They'll also make exceptions for fudd soyboy "guns" so the 2nd amendment is never truly violated for pr purposes

wait is this pic real? I'm not really a gun person, but suddenly i want to buy a crossbow...

Attached: 1200px-F-15,_71st_Fighter_Squadron,_in_flight.jpg (1199x700, 122K)

Yup

This is exactly what Killer Mike was talking about

You gotta be a dumbass to trust your government with a monopoly on violence

Attached: DWjvibAWkAA9aPR.jpg (750x1091, 163K)

you gotta be a dumbass to trust monopolies period. sure you can use monopolies, but FFD never ever "trust" them

What's funny is how the left makes me anti-everything-they-march-for

They are literally using gun control to try to drive this blue wave further

It’s funny how Killer Mike gets dropped like a bad habit when he counters the narrative. This guy was all over Reddit and twitter during 2016.

Can’t have a black person thinking for himself, can we?

That’s another point. Obama and Holder okayed guns being sold to cartels so they “could track terrorists”. God knows the real reason. One of those weapons were used in that France concert shooting.

So we are supposed to trust our government with a monopoly on violence, when they are gun-running on the side?