OK so a blanket firearm ban just passed; how will the confiscation program work?

OK so a blanket firearm ban just passed; how will the confiscation program work?

Attached: 1521355962923.jpg (1003x755, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OaF-j8x5Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=bEoLa9wKcv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Leonard_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won’t lol.

It won't.

Attached: IMG_0551.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

it doesn't

It wouldn’t. A shit load of Canadians never registered our firearms when it happened to us. They don’t have the money or man power to search and confiscate every weapon.

Magnets

Come oonnnn LARP with me a little bit.

it didnt just pass

This is a thought experiment, my fellow amerishoot.

There's 3,000 ATF Field agents, it's never going to happen...

Like the TV license patrol in the UK

oh ok; it will never pass

Police will politely knock on doors asking and ask people to remove deadly devices from their home. Autistic gun nuts will then sperg out and start firing their guns and get gunned down. In the end there will be more dead guntards that aren't man enough to fight with their fists so the world will be a better place.

fuck u

with congress being executed

These idiots are just trying to keep their base fired up for the midterms
They know NOTHING will change

Attached: 1521952382339.jpg (750x389, 30K)

what people need to do is take a step back and take in the marvel of destruction this is going to be

it will be a truely biblical scene

separating rednecks and morons from their firearms

and here's the thing, we are going to disarm the police too,

chew on that for a while

Attached: 1521998136450.jpg (866x1024, 157K)

Americans won't give up their guns peacefully.

You'll wake up from your dream and cry uncontrollably when you realize this will never happen.

No u

1. unconstitutional
2. fucking retarded
3. we'll hunt all leftists down and stack their bodies like firewood
4.????????
5. Profit

Who is this white Goddess?

Try thousands of dead cops you commie scum,.

Imagine being smothered to death by her 56% chest

What sweet last moments that would be

How could you even bear the presence of a bitch like that. If she was sitting next to you

Like, gimme those titties right now

>OK so a blanket firearm ban just passed; how will the confiscation program work?
I guess 30% arm owner, will carry their guns and ammo to congress, in order to transfer such guns and ammo to congressman & women, ammo first.

Simple. Police will issue posters and advertise anti-gun propaganda that asks you kindly to hand in your fire-arms at your nearest precinct. If you fail to comply you're a felon and likely to get punished by law. It's that simple.

Friendly reminder that we are not far from the point where communists are tied to trees and skinned alive.

she is so fucking hot

her tiddys arent really that big are they?

HAHAHA. Don't make me laugh.

No...we wont. I't would be a blood bath. Vegas shooting would be remembered as the good times.

How far is "not far"

guns for milkies

>LAS LECHES DE OGRAS

Your average gun owner is better armed and trained to use their weapons than any police officer short of SWAT.

Full house confirmation

No, also fuck you FBI

No they're not.

It's the sensible thing to do. You don't guns, you just need to be nice to each other.

>Guns get banned
>Police don't go door to door
>Police gradually arrest gun owners through other offenses
>Liberty dies a slow silent death

it won't, so gib milkies !

Attached: 1520192135344.gif (448x315, 145K)

Why is it always assumed that gun control will come with a gun grab? The existing guns can just be grandfathered in no matter what specific types of restrictions are being implemented.

>gun owners commit crimes
haha

Wow who is this beautiful girl? She looks like a gamergirl or something.

Please feel free to chimp out and get chomped, gunfag. The world will do better without your retarded one-issue voting.

Attached: Boston646.jpg (3216x2136, 1.08M)

no.

How the hell would you know, rape baby? People shoot for fun all the time and are highly proficient in the use of their weapons. Police officers qualify once a year with their handguns. Your average police officer cannot shoot for shit.

It's a fucking man

Brittany Venti

Peace was never an option.

Attached: arthur jones.jpg (1024x683, 113K)

Yeah this. Fast forward 30 years and you'll have "old man arrested in X. Police found an arsenal in his home, dozens of guns and trunks full of ammunition" in the news every now and then and nobody cares.

Stop my dick can only get so erect

>knock knock
>"we sweeping for dem gun u got any?"
>no
>"u sur?"
>yup
>"ok hav a nice day"

If it goes beyond that you're going to have a lot of dead people.

I'd fuck that hammerhead nigger.

>How the hell would you know.
Logic.

>Gun owner gets pulled over for speeding
>Is found with a gun

>Gun owner gets some shitty homeowners violation
>Gets sent away

>Gun owner dates someone who doesn't support their views
>Gets sent away when they snitch to police

>try to take guns
>get shot

Autistic gun nuts will go guerilla warfare on cop families all over the country.

There fixed.

Attached: cop's daughter returning from school.jpg (410x241, 43K)

>white

she has incredible looking breasts. i want to see her nipples.

>Simple. Police will issue posters and advertise anti-alcohol propaganda that asks you kindly to hand in your liquor at your nearest precinct. If you fail to comply you're a felon and likely to get punished by law. It's that simple.
Yes at last I see.

The people who don't believe in guns, violence, or the police will send police armed with guns to use violence to take yours away.
The liberals have got to go.

gib boobs

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

City and suburban retards will give up their guns. You try to come to good 'ole boy country and do that shit it's not going to be pretty. T. rural genius.

Look up the stats for crime rates among legal gun owners then kys.

Yeah...she's hot?

Attached: sid.jpg (200x300, 14K)

>there will never be a Brittany Venti tit bukkake video

How does this make you feel

Attached: mia goth.jpg (620x598, 46K)

>trying to use logic in America
Our police are unironically terrible shots compared to the gun enthusiasts.

I would but they confiscated my pipe.

its sad that your mind goes to waching her get bukkaked instead of wanting to fuck her yourself. cuck.

>Autistic gun nuts will go guerilla warfare

Nah, you're just gonna go gorilla and start shooting your guns like mad apes then get smacked by by SWAT or infantry.

Attached: Daniel_Shays_and_Job_Shattuck.jpg (1122x786, 1.01M)

>how will the confiscation program work?

The cops will knock on your door and explain it to you.

Attached: DUb7XhQWkAASAv9.jpg (953x1200, 103K)

Maybe where you live but the law enforcement in my area is majority former military with combat experience, a couple of them were special forces. Felons try to hide out in my county and the sheriff and his deputies take them all down very quickly every time.

it's going to be fun watching you faggots get killed by "stupid rednecks"

have fun.

i want to missionary her with my muscular abbed aryan body

If you say so. Dont say I didnt warn you.

hi, israel

While the neighbors you've organized with have them in their sights, just in case.

Attached: 1487620020031.jpg (592x887, 110K)

I'd much rather see her cosplay a monster girl hammerhead shark. Grey/white body painting and teeth.

It'd be hot as fuck.

They wouldn’t. They’d most likely just have a turn in grace period where you could turn them in at police stations or other designated locations, after which it would be a felony to possess one

>the government comes to a house
>a firefight ensues
>a few cops dead, a couple patriots dead
>repeat a few times
>they give up
>remaining gun owners stay quiet about their guns, like Australia

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=3OaF-j8x5Vc

Good. Shes' 56% bro.
I'd rather not watch a hippo taking a bath.

You alt-right faggots don't know who Brittany Venti is? Are you serious? She is part black Atl-Right vlogger and twitch girl. She started out spoofing twitch then became active in alt-right. I think she may have coined the Phrase....He will nut inside us at the He Will Not Divide art instillation that f Shia LaBeouf set up.
youtube.com/watch?v=bEoLa9wKcv4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Leonard_scandal

While the cops have helicopters overhead watching your uppity neighbors.

Attached: Texas-DPS-well-only-shoot-at-you-if-you-shoot-at-us-entiendo-courtesy-mexicotrucker.com_.jpg (604x341, 142K)

I'd really like to grab those titties, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1462072389721.jpg (472x645, 50K)

Where are we going to build the additional ten thousand+ prisons needed to house the 100,000,000 new felons?

>local law enforcement draw straws to see who the unlucky sob is that gets to knock on the door.
>they are shot at by literally every god-loving patriot and decide that they'd rather quit than continue
>everyone keeps their guns and the world continues to spin around the sun

I wanna get BLACKED by her so bad

This is what would happen in America but it wouldn't stop there, this country has sleeper cells for every religion and ideology. They are itching at the trigger for something like this to happen.

West Virginia doesn't even require it's residents to register their firearms.

You would need multi-trillions just to search that single state.

>he doesnt know

Stick your penor in deep and moan if you know what I mean be like UUUUHHHHHH

>Because a helicopter can do shit besides be a giant target in the sky

A lot of cops are former military. That doesn't mean shit. Unless they're staff or officers, an enlisted doesn't get training with handguns so they're just as capable as any other police.

kek

>choker with a rose
This chick or tranny or whatever seems like a (((them))) agent.

And she’s all tied up with belts. Why?

>Le based La Goblina! MAGA! AWOO!
The alt-right was nothing until the MSM started pushing the alt-right meme and made it into their personal boogeyman.

She is part nigger user....but she is 100% allied to the Alt-right. Brittany Venti.