Houseki no Kuni

Is Bort seriously jealous of Phos because she's no longer the strongest gem around? What a shallow bitch.

Bort is fucked by Dia every night.Yes,I saw it.

It seems like it at first but there's something else going on.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

The backgrounds in this are beautiful.

I'm still thinking of killing myself after last episode. The beautiful scenery is making me want to find a nice seaside cliff to jump from, but I'm having trouble in finding such a place in my area

We can't put you back together again user.

>i'm still genki, i swear

This is a kind kid.

Will redpilled phos finally kill all the Lunarians?

Gas the moonies boil the seas gem war now!

I'll never get use to those dead inside eyes.

Her best scene next episode.

what the fuck was his problem

It's simple, we blow up the moon

Phos is so great.

jelly that she isn't the strongest anymore and Dia might fall in love with another.

>we want the Kemono Friends audience

I know.

Total Gemwar when?

No.

Do any of the other gems ever feel guity? Seeing as before they all in some way alluded that Phos was a useless good for nothing and that probably drove her to risk damaging herself and becoming the eldritch horror she is now.

Literal battle autism. She is mad that Phos got distracted 2 seconds during the battle and that he doesnt predict the arrows movements.

Literally autism.

>not sticking around for season 2 or even the ending of the manga.
Your loss.

We're all autism experts here.

Actually really like the new phos as much as the old one. Also we finally got some humor again.

PHOSPHOPHYLLITE PLEASE MATE WITH ME IN FRONT OF DIA

It seems a lot of them bottle up their guilt and other insecurities. It's a subdued feeling, knowing there's not much they can do other than move on day after day, trying their best to help each other out.

So is the next time Phos gets "character development", will she go bald? That seems to be the natural conclusion so far.

It's the way gems establish dominance without risking injuring themselves in a fight.

The possibility of seeing best gem animated on all his glory gives me strength to keep going.

Sensei needs to get his act together, it's all well and good having a harem of cute gemfus and occasionally headpatting and picking them up but he has to think about their long term mental health.

But I fuck Dia every night.

>first seconds of the episode is Antarc getting rekt again
I should have known but it still got me.

>Next episode: Shiro
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

Something tells me that Bort would still kick her ass.

assuming hair is the only thing you can lose on your head

Bort get off of Sup Forums.

That's the point.
I don't think I can stand living for two years more

Actually she gets really long hair. And then gets NISIOISIN'd again

>not genki anymore
This crushed my heart.

Anyone from PA subs here? When is the episode coming out aprox?

sensei is hot!

He tries when they come to him. Like that flashback page with Sphene and Peridot, was very touching.

Same here. Seeing her lose that innocence hurt me more than frosty's space trip
I can't accept this. Why its so much more fucking painful than the mango
How the fuck am I supposed to get my endorphines now

Lifting up heavy gemfus sure gets you ripped.

This show is too damn erotic

soon

DOES SHE ACTUALLY SAY THIS IN THE MANGA??

I like his ability to separate his upper body from the lower.

Why is this popular? It barely counts as anime due to the ugly CG.

How's sensei is still in his mind after losing Antarcticite. I thought it was a a big loss for him.

so they say for the millionth time in a row, yet people continue to enjoy this good show regardless

How do people not think this is AOTS, if not AOTY.

time to flex my meme skills

No, here's the actual page

To be fair he must have lost quite a few gems already, plus he has a factory churning out cute new gemfus every now and then so he's got it made.

Phos is easily my favorite character. Even though I enjoy watching all of her development, it makes me sad to see her genki self gone. That innocence is something she'll never get back.

my diamond makes me diamonds

What's your favorite anime, user? Go on. Tell us. We promise not to laugh.

every week I play the ed like 20 times

Anime discussion is fine and all, but really I come to these threads for manga discussion on weekdays and for memes

>Red Beryl's autistic screeching
KEK. I need a webm.

>Calling every Gem a "he" instead of "it".
Hmmm.

No, that was an inaccurate translation, here's the real deal.

"It" is reserved for things like you. The rocks deserve better.

I love the tiny klang sound effect in this scene when Phos closes her hand.

Let me help.

Man the first half of this episode was just soo good, the PTSD moment was done pretty good and the general atmosphere of the scenes felt sad.
The second part was also good but it felt out of place, maybe that's the idea seeing all of the gems acting more genki while our main character is suffering.
The only thing I didn't like about this episode is the end, it felt like to sudden.

Man 9 episodes only 4 more weeks untill this ends....anons...I don't know if I am the only one but I am starting to feel weird I'm sure I am gonna miss these threads.

You're just making everything worse.

You are like a little baby, watch this.

There will still be manga threads monthly.

Because Kino, Yuuki Yuuna, and Shoujo Shuumatsu exist

This would probably get a second season, right? Its really popular and probably made a good profit considering CG is cheaper to do.

She actually just doesn't say anything

Buy 3 of those official gems and we'll get a second season.

I hope there are less static shots in the future with the fixed camera angle.
At times like these I really start feeling the lack of animation frames on models.

True user, In fact the last episode of the show is going to coincide with a new chapter of the manga That makes things even sadder

I don't know user, If they announce a second season they should take the necessary time to make it better than this one, and you know that's take a lot of time and money.

>2017 Kino
>anywhere near AOTS

he probably never saw the original.

Isn't YYH just a tv release of movies?

The sound of Phos' steps are different now as well, aren't they? It's the little things that make this show.

Punished Phos is much less cute than good old Genki Phos....

No.

Are the gems kind of jaded (heheh)? They just lost one of their one and they fuck around with Phoses arm or do they just take "lose" differently?

So, Shiro is coming next. That means Dia vs Shiro is almost here. Cool, that's one of my favorite action sequences in the whole manga.

No, that's just in the censored translations, here's the original japanese dialogue.

What happened?

They barely knew Antarc as he was a puddle most of their lifes. They were just mildly sad.
That being said, in contrast, when they get attached and lose someone they take it really hard.

Training with sensei.

Antartic is second only to Phos and Cinnabar in the "lol don't care 'bout them" championship

Cheap slut.

So, she never actually forgot about her promise to Shinsha this whole time?
And she lied here?
Why?

Dia is pure you swine.