Trump signed this as to let you know

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

Trump signed this as to let you know

Attached: 1519091378424.gif (720x540, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/27/house-democrats-push-ban-205-different-firearms/amp/
knoe.com/content/news/HR5087---Assault-Weapons-Ban-of-2018--Bill-Introduced-477762533.html
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/09/john-boch/heckler-koch-no-gun-sales-israel/
kids-clerk.house.gov/grade-school/lesson.html?intID=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

Latest Action: House - 03/20/2018 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations

I dunno Bobby Joe.

>“(v) (1) It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a semiautomatic assault weapon.

>a semiautomatic assault weapon.

post yfw this is it boys

Attached: 5F25EF47-152F-4616-8050-774EB7ACFD5B.jpg (600x613, 46K)

why does it say "introduced" then?

I don't understand American laws. Can someone explain what this means?

Attached: 1243125434.png (674x432, 28K)

S...Stop trying to make me panic buy you merchant.

Why did Trump signed it then?

So did he sign it or did he not? I really doubt that he did, that would be all over the news. What state is this bill in?

Because OP is a retard.

Nobody can explain it, including the politicians and lawyers.

Show proof

So now a very large portion of the population are serious criminals? If so, I have already been put on the fringe, so don't be surprised at my actions from putting me there.

Op is a shill. It is another Democrat bill that has only been introduced and has almost no chance of passing. Same old same old.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/27/house-democrats-push-ban-205-different-firearms/amp/

knoe.com/content/news/HR5087---Assault-Weapons-Ban-of-2018--Bill-Introduced-477762533.html

OY VEY! you better go and buy that HK handgun and that expensive AR because the government gonna take them away stu- i mean happy goy! You should definitely buy ou- i mean the desert eagle with that bundle. It only costs 5,000 goy hehehehehehehe. Go join nra now and buy that year membership now as well so you can fight and dont become a slave hehehe.

>a semiautomatic assault weapon.
basically any commercial AR/AK or non fudd rifle that can into vert grip

Attached: arg and akg BTFO.jpg (1167x721, 65K)

>currently on "introduced", the first step
>the "to president" block is like the 5th step

How is it possible to be this retarded?

OP is a faggot who started 3 threads on this

Sucking dick causes brain damage. OP is a fag. Therefore OP has brain damage from countless hours manning the glory hole.

this bill is actually pretty interesting. I like how they still name the streetsweeper and striker 12 even though theyre huge pieces of shit. Also, if it did pass, which it won't, you would not see underbarrel accessory rails on pistols anymore.

>OY VEY! you better go and buy that HK handgun and that expensive AR because the government gonna take them away stu- i mean happy goy!
HK is anti-kike

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/09/john-boch/heckler-koch-no-gun-sales-israel/

Reported for off topic

Why are you confident that this bill won't pass? Genuinely curious.

I want to fuck that actual rabbit

what did they mean by this

Attached: ss (2018-03-25 at 01.59.31).png (320x119, 3K)

>when there are more Sup Forums threads on /k/ than Sup Forums

This bill gets introduced after nearly every shooting of any sort, it literally is anti-gun boilerplate that gets wheeled out constantly. The political capital to try this in the current environment doesn't exist, we may see the age raised to 21 and watch it go to court but Feinstein's dream is such a long shot that it would have issues passing in a Democrat government. It's predecessor in 1994 was passed and absolutely gutted the Democratic party in the next elections as a result, even old Billy Boy admitted that one. However, I would still physically write all your representatives in government and inform them of your stance on bills like this in a non-autistic way. Physical letters are generally seen as far more important than just an email, same with actually calling them.

I'm pretty certain Feinstein is the original author of this shit and it gets handed off to other people. She's a colossal old harpy with no idea what she wants to ban but she wants all of it gone, hence she's to much of an arrogant shit to have an intern adjust the bill so it looks like it does

the 94 AWB barely made it through, and republicans still have a senate majority.

There is a section where they refer to the FN 249S as the "M2495"

I sure hope that you're both right. I'm also worried of what could happen if the Democrats take the House and Senate this November.

Dems are baking on the blue ripple getting them back control of both chambers, then they'll try and pass this shit. Read almost any Marxist literature and you can see right through their tactics.

Attached: 842156546239.png (414x419, 224K)

That's what worries me. If an AWB and magazine capacity restriction doesn't pass this year, Democrats will certainly try again and have a better chance if they take the House and/or Senate this November.

This is a fairly concise overview of the process:
kids-clerk.house.gov/grade-school/lesson.html?intID=17

Some other things to keep in mind-
There are 100 Senators in the Senate, 2 from each state. Their job is to be mindful of issues affecting the country as a whole, or issues affecting their entire state.

Representatives in the House of Representatives are supposedly the voice of the people. Representatives are allocated to each state based on population. There are 435 Representatives in total. The job of the Representatives is to watch out for the interests of the people within their district, then to watch out for the interests of the people within their state, and finally, to be mindful of national issues.

I’ll stop here, because I don’t want to muddy the waters with Electoral College stuff.

He hasn’t you gibbering moron. It’s still in committee, where it’s probably going to die.

It’s in Congress, so it would be nationwide.

You just violated global rule #7, you fucking inbred nigger.

I wouldn't be *too* worried. In the PA special election the Dem won by less than 1,000 votes and this was touted as the "blue wave" election. There were also reports of republican voters being turned away at polling stations.

Attached: 1ef3311b6fdf533f2df45c6b45c09b24.jpg (800x553, 96K)

Attached: final.png (909x354, 356K)