WATASHI TACHI WA NINGEN DA!

WATASHI TACHI WA NINGEN DA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JV3JNzMGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just finished this anime a week ago.

You know the whole who's right in the humans vs shiki debate? I feel like Shin Sekai Yori has that debate but much, much better with the humans vs queerats.

Everything is ambiguous in this show, there are no heroes or clear villains and that's why people still shitpost to this day about that motherfucker doing nothing wrong.

YARE YARE DA ZE

Considering that nuanced anti villains are rare see in anime, Squealer was a fucking treat. Squealer singlehandedly made this one of the best shows of all

syrian refugees.jpg

Reminder that his actions were entirely justified.

I could only feel sorry for him

Reminder that in Shin Sekai Yori we will converted into this rats

Everyone on this board would be queerats in SSY and Squealer would literally be our only hope of not living like slaves. No shit I'd die for him.

>he can't use cantus
lmaoing @ your worthless existence

Squealer did nothing wrong

爆笑

More like le 56% face amerimutts

Hey I already sorta look like a skinny queerat. Cantus fuck heads should have done everyone a favour and just killed themselves.

Speak for yourself faggot. I'm gonna learn to use cantus and make you my slave rat. Keep crying bitch nigga.

Shit got what he deserved.

He did, but the humans who passed the sentence were no better. Both sides were fucked, and Saki came to realize the shades of grey in her world.

Humans were right. Stop care about subhuman garbage.

>Cantus
>Learn

Dude...

Nobody deserves to be tortured. The "humans" who did that didn't even hate him that much they forgot about him in a couple of months and left him on a shelf.

If the dog bites your hand you shoot it, if the dog kills half your fucking population he will get this shit.

Queerats were humans first. They were genetically mutated into queerats by the psychic mutants you call "Humans".

I dont give a fuck. He was filthy slave rat how dared opposed human. A single human life worth hundred times more then every single rat life combined.

>"Stop treating us like slaves! We're your equals!"
>Their reaction is to laugh, dismiss his points and they condemn him to infinite torture, 100% validating his point of them being tyrants.

Enjoy having power while it lasts Cantus faggots, many more like Squealer will rise and history has proven that no tyrant stays in power forever.

tr. Brainlet

The show explicitly shows that both sides are fucked up.

Bare with me, it's been a while since I watched SSY. Are people just born with cantus?

> your equals!
Equality is strong word even for our daily life. Guess what it does not exist. And forcing viewer emphasize literal mad animal is fucking hypocrisy.

He was a human inside a rat's body that opposed the devils dressing as humans. Not sure what part of this you don't understand.

The cantus kill half their population on a regular basis.

Hello ESL-kun.

Hideous outside, hideous inside. Body shaped mind not vise versa. He was a fucking rat.

Of course it doesn't exist if you take such a literary fucking definition of it, but guess what, when you go to some government office, you have to fill the same paperwork as everyone else, because you're considered an equal in the eyes of society.

The ONLY differences between humans and queerats is one group has magical abilities (which not even all of humanity had) and their appearances. They display intellect, self-consciousness and emotions.
The society in SSY is acting out of self-preservation by alienating an entity they fear could overthrow them, essentially assuring that it'll happen by discriminating against them.

Now that I think about it, they're sorta screwed either way, because even back then, humans hunted Cantus users out of fear. What a shitty society desu, the only good thing in it is dating cute traps without being judged.

Its a pretty critical point to the show that Cantus Users are mutants.

Well actually, they do say that all creatures have cantus, it just manifest stronger in others. The Queerat queens have a form of cantus, it's how they are able to mutate their offspring to perform different functions, remember when they showed a bunch of soldiers and they were all vastly different?

I fucking love Shin Sekai Yori threads.

SOMEONE PLEASE CHANGE IT SO IT SAYS "WHITER THAN YOU AHMED"

Please don't use this anime for your stupid race wars.

God yes, if nobody else does it I'll do it tomorrow assuming I don't forget. It's really easy though anyone with Photoshop or Gimp at hand can do it.

Open the episode, turn off subs, then just capture the frame and add the text there. Don't try to remove the subs and replace them it's just going to be a mess.

I don't get it. He was right.

>this is getting moderated now
Holy hell. What happened to this board?

Mods are retaliating against streaming crossboarders like

Ultimately Kamisu are the villains because both sides committed atrocities but only one was responsible for both.

Also if the Cantus society had done their job properly in monitoring Queerat activity they could have stopped it all happening anyway.

Basically Kamisu fucked up massively and no amount of whining about their dead relatives changes that every single factor is 100% their responsibility.

They didn't account for variables and now hundreds are dead, it's not Squealer's fault because he is only doing what comes natural to humans who are oppressed, and he is ultimately a human.

Also rather than resolve the issue by understanding that this is a natural result of their system, they just give in to bestial anger and do horrible things back as revenge. This is obviously not the solution and the cycle will very likely repeat in about 100 years.

BASED user DELIVERS

Based mods

I SAVED, SUCK A DICK MODS, IT'S ON Sup Forums NOW

New mods and jannies are all from places and organizations that very dearly want to see Sup Forums neutralized as a non-PC forum. Hiro isn't doing enough keeping them in check, though he did publicly BTFO them over on Sup Forums when they tried to shut down ridicule of NeoGaf when it crashed and burned (AKA the home forum of 50% of the mod team nowadays).

It's only going to get worse.

what rule are we even breaking?

is it global rule 3?

Why the fuck do you niggers and subhumans even come on Sup Forums?

Your shit is completely off-topic. Stay on Sup Forums and never come back if you can't contain yourself when on another board.

>t. 56%

Rule 1 on Sup Forums

This board really is fucking dead

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
Even if this is a meta discussion, it's still anime related

What'd he post?

the requested picture

they all did, and every single one got deleted

>audience roars with laughter

please contain your butthurt

Please stay in your containment boards.

>le 52% face

WATASHI WUZ NINGEN N SHIET

watashi tachi wa youkai da!

youtube.com/watch?v=4JV3JNzMGlE

sdfsdf

Fucking KEK

I read the (translated) book and it was pretty good

Fan translation or official?

Cheered for queer rats
They felt far more human than the morally neutered cantus users.

Genocide Cantus users
Fucking Bonobo spliced mutant bastards

>mfw listening to the OST while drinking a hot hug of Ovaltine

Another user here. What was the requested picture?

*mug

I don't understand the logic behind deleting posts. All you end up doing is derailing the thread. I clicked on this thread because I had a genuine interest in the subject, but now I'm pissed off because I'll never know what those anons posted.

It was some posters from Sup Forums and Sup Forums trying to enjoy their memes here.

Were these memes related to Shinseki Yori or was it completely unrelated to the topic?

They were just using the Squealer scene in the OP to post the usual shit you’d expect from them. Fairly cancerous crossboarding and the screenshot of the anime was from a streaming site too.

This anime basically ripped off Nier.

We just need to bring back public bans. Remind everyone what kind of behavior is and isn't allowed here. I think the reason they don't do it is because everyone knows how to evade nowadays, so since can't stop the poster they at least stop the posts.

Ningen ningen fucker.

>165387766
>streamshitter polturd trying to fit in this hard

calm down nerd
amerimutt is an Sup Forums meme, r/pol hates it

My god you must have a dreadful exterior then user, assuming it works both ways.

So the queerats formed a union
and demanded equal rights
They said, "The Queen is much too lofty,"
"we will make her stop the bites"
Now there's no more rouge oppression
as they passed a noble law
and the rats are all kept equal
by hatchet, axe, and saw.

it had bad protagonists tho literally 3 out of 5 characters where just plot devices

Technically 4/6 :^)

true

>nobody posted the gif
Come on now.
SSY is one of my very most favorite anime. Squealer did nothing wrong.

Biggest mindfuck of that year when I realized I forgot about her too.

It's hard to agree with the idea that he followed the correct course of action when the direct consequences were infinite torture for him and mass death via retaliation for the rest of his kind.

>gif
>posts jpg

> watashi wa gif da!

Yes I didn't realize I was retarded until after I posted. I don't have the gif version either.

It depends on how to feel about morals/ethics. Do you judge an action by the actual outcome, the intended outcome, or by the moral/ethical properties of the action itself?

For instance, the trolley problem:
If you pull the lever, the intended outcome is to save 5 lives, the actual outcome is that you took direct action to kill one person. The intrinsic moral/ethical properties of pulling the lever is that you become party to the death of another, and the moral/ethical properties of not pulling the lever is that you failed to take trivial action to save 5 lives.

Personally I believe that actions DO have intrinsic moral character (I have a problem with the concept of ethics in general), so I can say that Squealer did nothing wrong, even though it turned out badly for him and everyone else.

Given that failure to act was a continued role of subservience and effective torture at the hands of the monsters that had created that hell for his people... I'd agree that he followed the correct course.

He had a decent chance of winning too. While he realistically should have retreated after only attacking once (or stolen more children first) in order to increase the numbers of his psionic soldiers... he only was defeated due to one of his own kind attacking him.

There was an user in a previous SSY thread who read the book and was super passionate about the show and he said something about her intending to represent obscure people from your childhood that you only remember and can see the significance of when you're an adult.

I'm not talking about morals or ethics, that's why I used the word "correct" instead of "right" actually. I'm not saying there was anything wrong with his goal, simply that he fucking fucked up in entirely practical terms. I mean the practical results of his actions were an unmitigated fucking disaster for both him personally and his people.

>I'd agree that he followed the correct course.
So then, you say he followed the correct course of action, but we know for a fact said 'correct' course of action has a result of failure and catastrophe. If this was indeed correct, then the rats were completely hopeless and stood no chance at all, if even the correct thing to do results in failure anyway.

I don't agree with you by the way, I think he was stupidly aggressive and overconfident in the face of an unvigilant yet massively overpowering enemy. Now that he pulled all that shit, not only did the rats reap the whirlwind as an immediate consequence, but the unvigilant enemy is unlikely to remain so for any future attempts.

Kidnapping more babies might have been an idea, but I doubt the village wouldn't have noticed since the "ogre" they had in the first place wasn't kidnapped, the village didn't know about the kid at all. Perhaps trying to force a cold war type of situation, "if you nuke us, we nuke back" might have given them a platform for negotiations, eventually. The attack was basically Pearl Harbor except the Cantus users didn't stop at 2 nukes.

queens of colonies normally birth spawn of different categories. but the queerats became something else

i got the impression they'd get rid of the kids with weak cantus because they would reduce the capabilities in the bloodline as well as be discriminated against anyways

knew it was only a matter of time...

It was still the correct action to take though, given his knowledge of the situation and the odds of success.

The rats had won until they (or a single rat) betrayed their cause.