Grashros

How do I get a cavegirl gf?

Just wait for civilization to collapse.

>cavegirl gf?

There's still some tribes far removed from civilization where you might find a girl close to what you want, thought not as cute.

What do you guys think about the manga? I really liked the first two chapters.

hello darkness my old frend

May I ask which manga is this? Reverse google search brings nothing.

dr stone

literally the subject user

>literally the subject user

Oh.

OH.

Thank you!

Wow, without civilization the world would be a multicultural, multiethnic paradise, wouldn't it?

Grashros, it’s translated on mangastream

A cavegirl gf of every colour under the sun

real cavemen didn't have wifes, they just raped the woman and nobody knew whose kid belonged to who. this isn't a historically accurate manga...

We’re talking about prehistoric Europe, not modern day Africa.

Humanity mating with Neanderthals was the biggest mistake we made as a species.

We inherited a lot of genetic downsides when incorporating their DNA like blood clotting issues for example.

Also, their version of herpes was stronger than ours so mating with them allowed our herpes and their herpes to mix together and produce a stronger version of herpes that is our herpes today.

So yeah, who was the horny faggot human ancestor that was desperate enough to fuck a Neanderthal?

I don't think alcohol existed yet so being drunk is no excuse.

Travel through time after watching your favorite caveman anime.

We would have become extinct from ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, parasites, etc

No vaccines like Tdap so getting injured outside could literally kill you through Tetanus.

Also, as a reminder to people, Tdap vaccine protection expires every 10 years so for Sup Forumsnons who actually go outside, might want to consider getting a Tdap vaccine just for ease of mind.

Yeah, those primitive europeans only raped. Until a noble Japanese was hit by a truck and catapulted back through time and space to teach them the wonders of monogamy and handholding only before marriage.

You wouldn't want too.

There are still uncontacted tribes on Earth and they are pretty freaky looking.

In South America, those tribal members have feet that are literally just bigger hands which they use to climb up trees with and believe it or not, their diet includes hunted wild monkeys or other animals whose habitat are trees so yeah, they actually eat monkey meat which is very dangerous.

But those are forests, though, not caves.

In fact, it is highly doubtful our ancestors really choose caves as places to live.

Cave conditions are actually not that friendly for humans. Bats, maybe, but not humans.

The majority of human civilization sprung near coastal areas.

It makes more sense that our ancestors lived near a source of water rather than remote mountain caves.

>feet that are literally just bigger hands
Describe the smell.

You know user ,of all the damn things to inherit genetically, herpes is pretty small time. Even back in medieval times it wasn't a big deal. Ugly sure but nothing super bad.

>who was the horny faggot human ancestor that was desperate enough to fuck a Neanderthal?

I did mention blood clotting. Some blood clotting disorders were inherited from Neanderthals.

Yeah that's pretty bad too but it can be kind of worked with. Not like our ancestors were completely perfect themselves. Plus neanderthals must have been one hell of a good shag if we bred with them so much.

>We would have become extinct
You do know that people lived in wilderness for literal millenia before and after the first cities right?

I wanna sniff a cavegirl's never-washed armpit
I wanna lick between a cavegirl's earth-coated toes
I wanna savor insects plucked from a cavegirl's hair
aaaaaaa I wanna cavegirl gf

>Lives a shitty life because "curse kid" belief
for fuck sake, i hate this scenario.

>species go extinct from fleas and mosquitos

Wouldn't a hikiNEET be just as good?

Caveman is just a phrase people use to describe prehistoric humanity. It doesn’t mean they all lived in caves.

We were more feral and our ancestor's bodies were more beast like.

Also, bacteria, viruses, and fungus weren't as hardcore back then compared to modern bacteria, fungi, and viruses.

There was no drug resistant microbe yet. Also, stuff like HIV's ancestors had not mutated into their current form yet.

Our ancestors weren't grouped all together so disease was harder to spread.

Farm animals haven't been domesticated yet so our human ancestors weren't in contact with animals enough for those animal diseases to get transferred to use like cowpox.

If we tried living like cavemen today, we would be fucked. The world is more dangerous today compared to the past even in the world of microbes, invisible to the naked eye.

For example, there's a certain beach in Australia where tourists are getting like flesh eating bacteria and Austiali'a CDC are unable to pinpoint the source.

Just think about it. You go to the beach on a nice day and you come home with flesh eating bacteria simply from going to the beach.

What is the Black Plague?

I wad thinking about not going to Australia. Seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Do you understand what extinct means you dumb fuck?

>implying
>actually implying

Please don't listen to this idiot

There would surely be a huge dive in populace, but it would stabilize and increase in a few generations. Why do you think modern nature is harsher than it was in stone age anyway?

not the same person.

it isn't but we have self-domesticated and become dependent on modern medicine and technology to overcome what would be unmanageable birth defects in pre-insdustrial society.

In a stone age environment just losing antibiotics will make c-sections and normal child birth risky again.

Eyeglasses, medication, dietary needs, etc.

The majority of us are screwed and I doubt most of Sup Forums's members are fit to survive pre-industrial conditions.

Well, that's the huge dive in population i mentioned. I'm not saying it would be an easy time, just that we wouldn't get actually extinct.

Underrated post of the day.

but when most people talk about post-industrial or isekai, they always envision not being one of the culled.

Unless you are a prepper there is no way they would last. A cavegirl gf would probably kick the average 4channers butt.

racism is literally a natural, biological response
read about the uncanny valley

Wouldn't her jaws be like ten times stronger than our jaws?

Like the jaw strength of our ancestors was much higher than now.

A Cavegirl Gf could literally bite you to death.

There's lots of people in rural areas who aren't that sheltered. Not every modern person is a cityfag

Is this actually about cavemen? Cuz dr stone was a blatant bait.

So far yes.

Go Tumblr

You need to hack through time.

Ch2 was awful, the chad hunter reduced to shit and the blond kid a pussy.

>fucks joke up horribly
>My life

"Go to Tumblr"

Go to murica

Ch2 definitely soured any sense of victory from ch1, but I think it still has potential. The whole "everyone in the village hates me because of some prophecy" thing is a bit trite, though I suppose that if the great authority of your tribe (elder) keeps saying it, then it must be true. Hopefully the reason the elder hates them is reasonable and not because he and everyone else is a dick.

Hope the ending won't be as shitty as his last manga's was.

>and the blond kid a pussy
He maintains his place in the tribe to protect his parents while also being the best hunter out of the children

The good ol days who just have to wack your future wife on the head with a club and take her home.

the second chapter was basically: "the kid is naruto"