How is she not a fucking fatty if all she eats is chips and candy and sodapop

how is she not a fucking fatty if all she eats is chips and candy and sodapop

exercise? try it sometime fattie

>what is metabolism

I lived off of sweets, candy, potato chips and pop until i was like 18, never broke the 120lbs mark. It all changed in a hurry when i turned 22 though, and i had to watch what i eat.

she gets plenty of "exercise" with her onii-chan, if you catch my drift
hardcore anal sex is what I mean by that

Umaru Chan is bulimic

Thanks for clarifying, I wouldn't have figured that out by myself

Good metabolism and I think it said she’s good at pretty much all sports. She also does walk a lot with her friends if that helps much.

You mean with Kirie.

Saw this episode yesterday, does she have deep feelings to her onii-chan? Looks like she was being being jealous

I eat an entire box of cinnamon buns in one day and still weigh 126lbs after.
There's this thing called high metabolism. It might sound good but being bullied for being too skinny still hurts and you need to spend more money on food.

Her tantrums make her lose a fuckton of weight, it's canon.

Perfect genes.

Her transformation power take alot of energy. She barely can go on with all that what she eat, if she eat less she start being skinny.

This is the worst

Just count calories. It's not hard.

>metabolism memes
fatties/skinnyfags pls. If you eat more than you consume you gain weight regardless.

That's just standard anime jealously of anyone stealing her onii-chan away from her.

consume calories*

She's a cartoon

You're a fucking retard dude

learn about some fucking basic physiology

>what is ectomorph

NANI?!

I want to eat like a fat pig again

How is she in the top national percentile of highschool students when all she does is play fucking videogames?

Maybe she pays attention during lessons

>what is ectomorph
Pseudoscience that's been disproven ages ago.

Nah, he's right. "Metabolism" is a thing, but it just means your base calorie consumption is a bit higher or lower. Eating more or less will still obviously affect you.

t. illiterate reddit-spacing retard who has no idea what he's talking about

does t. still means what I think it means?

She's clearly a shapeshifter. We see her change forms all the time in the show. We may not have even seen her true shape.

Source?

Umaru is ugly even in non-nugget form

It's implied her brother makes her exercise.

Metabolism is real. People burn calories at different rates for a variety of reasons

Obviously Shaggy's long lost child

true, but it's nothing magical. People with good metabolism have only a slightly higher calorie usage. Everything else surrounding metabolism memes are just excuses of fatties of failing to lose weight or skinnynerds of getting no gains ever.

>tfw high metabolism
>work is a lot of exercise
>have to eat a snack on breaks
>and a big lunch
>still very hungry at both beginning and end of the day
>usually eat 2000 calories a day, just at work
>spend almost half of my paycheck on food for the month
>still weigh the same

It sucks. Be thankful you actually have to watch what you eat.

What's the problem again? If you want to get fat, just eat even more or stop all physical activity. I'm sure that the many hamplanets on this board can readily assist you on "getting fat" questions.

It's almost like it's a bad show, for bad people.

>Metabolism is real. People burn calories at different rates for a variety of reasons
The rates aren't as drastically different as you'd think fatty.

Imagine projecting this hard because somebody knows how biology works

>What's the problem again?
I get hungry a lot. I have to spend lots of money on food.

What you fail to realize is that energy consumption averages out over periods of time, say a week. So if you stick to your diet for 6 days of a 200cal deficit, then have a massive cheat day and eat 1200 surplus you won't lose any weight.

How do you spend so much on food? Are you illegal mexican working for nothing? Stop buying tasty expensive food. Get those Oats rolling

>Imagine projecting this hard because somebody knows how biology works
You clearly don't if you think people have that much variation in resting TDEE

better genetics than you piglet

She is a fucking fatty. How else would you explain her perfect alternate life when she isn’t the nugget and her “transformation”. The whole show is Umaru’s wild delusion that part of her is actually an amazing human being. In reality she’s an enormous, pathetic, borderline hikikomori, otaku. Her “friends” are actually girls who play along out of either pity or disgust. The one person who truly cares for her is her oneechan who will finally snap and commit suicide in the last episode, dragging the nug out of her fantasy world and into a rabid psychosis over her fractured reality. She’ll get sent off to a Japanese mental asylum and abandoned by everyone she thought she loved. No more chips, no more cola, no more geimu.

The end.

japs Don't get fat.

She can only transform into a blob and back, not into a Super Saiyan.

And you’re a faggot sir

If you lose that job or get into a more sedentary lifestyle you’re gonna become a huge fat piece of shit

Laxitives in her cola.

How is this a feat? If you're burning off tons of calories every day with lots of physical activity no shit you're going to have a harder time gaining weight because it takes more calories overall for you to gain than an average person with a sedentary resting TDEE.

This desu

Shapeshifting burns a lot of calories

Source?

STOP UMARU ABUSE
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Shut the fuck up, you little cunt

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
UMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
BAN THIS GOREPOSTER

UMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DELETE THIS
MOOOOOOOOOOODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

why are there no doujins of this hamster?

user...

Read the sticky.

DELETE

>her proportions when naked
ew nvm

>alt tabs from Hana Haruna video
UH

>goreposter is gone

Watch ep 1 of S2.

Is this some sort of weird fan fiction or a blogpost?

MODS

MODS