Guy shows up with an AR-15

To the rally and scares and antagonizes a woman and her children. How do you defend this, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=zq7AYmmQoOE

Attached: screenshot.png (399x633, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVuK44kWgxk
youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THERE GOES MY HERO

hahhahaha
get fucked you glasses wearing public sector worker cunt

>My kids are here!
>Pans over to three niglets

IMAJUN MOI SHAWK

Attached: image.png (640x550, 12K)

BASED BOOMER

WATCH HIM AS HE GOES

Women will be slaughtered and replaced with artificial wombs in the future. Don't care anymore.

yup

SHALL

fpbp

Guy literally did nothing wrong

/ourguy

If you think this will end with bump stocks or even a ban on semiautomatic rifles you're nuts. These commies are opposed to the very idea of an individual being able to protect himself.

Attached: 1465018514595.png (596x791, 547K)

Good

>muh constitution

Attached: 1521998265855.jpg (750x674, 166K)

>frightened of law-abiding citizen

Attached: 1390394304346.jpg (350x392, 60K)

Attached: what-part-of-shall-not-be-infringed-dont-you-understand.jpg (500x375, 47K)

You can't even deal with women when they're in that state. They're utterly unreasonable when they're like that. They should come with shock collars.

Shit, are you allowed to open carry if it's done in protest or something?

This is why the word hysterical is stemmed from a woman's anatomy

Or beatings

Plenty of states have open carry look it up

he should get a fucking medal

this because the Anti gunners are cowardly and expect others to act on their behalf

should have brought a musket. get them triggered over that...

Dang, I didn't know it it was as common as that. Of course it's prohibited in my state.

he deserves a medal

This. Take a minute next time you read/hear a liberal's threat. It's never "I'm going to" "I will", it's "I hope" "Someone will/should" "Karma will" "The Government/police/etc will". Passive pussies.

Legend

>I have too much emotion.

First time I've agreed wtih a lefty loon in quite a while!

I live in MS, and it isn't common, but you'll see from time to time whenever you're just out and about.

Lmfao

yesthis.jpg

I donut get it he is being harassed not her

Teaching people to be that scared of a firearm is fucking ridiculous, the mag is empty the safe is on and the chamber cleared, that is responsible use for show and tell.
I would be less scared of a white person carrying it around in the open, and more worried about nigs concealing illegal firearms, who has the highest homicide rate white men or black men?

HE'S ORDINARY

countries which don't follow their laws become third world favela hellholes like your pretend country, monkey

wow, thats a horrific display of toxic masculinity by that guy.

Shut up, fag.

Brazil is kiked as fuck dude. Even worse than America.

I don't like these people either.
They are just trying to stir shit and they making people feel unsafe.

Holy christ. I just watched the first 3 videos I found of these situations and you're 100% right. It is fucking universal. How have I never noticed this before?

Attached: slide.png (657x654, 479K)

>walking into a crowd full of gungrabbing zombies and letting them get right next to you
>Heh, I'll just hold on to the strap, don't want to scare anyone
When will the first of these idiot boomers get murdered?

>"I'm so emotional"
>"My Kids are here"
How about you stop bringing your kids to protests, and on top of that, stop attempting to indoctrinate them into your trotskyite political beliefs. Fucking whore.

>Amerifats can't into civility
This guy is being a scary, miserable shitter and knows it.

NANANA-NANANA-NANANA NANA-NANA

She wasn't afraid to scream in his face because she's in a White country talking to a White guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=GVuK44kWgxk
She should go argue with a group of nogs and see what happens.

Attached: clxTa0z.gif (310x310, 1.23M)

I just took picrelated for you, it's a card I got at a concealed carry class, it always struck me as a great point

Attached: 20180325_173413-1.jpg (2768x1806, 2.89M)

I hope he had it loaded
I would have loved to see some niggers brains being popped

Defend what? He *literally* did nothing wrong.

How about you stop bring your guns out in public.

I mean this is a slippery slope fallacy, but it is also true. What about when some based white boy shoots some niggers, spics and feminists with a bolt action hunting rifle, what will happen then?

>being scared of an inanimate object and boasting about how defenseless you are
>civility

Bless that guy for doing that. Such a cowardly woman. I hate bitches like her. I’m a small female and I’ve had problems with stalking. You bet your ass I own a gun. That annoying bitch right there is trying to put other women in the position of being completely helpless against a larger man. They don’t call guns the great equalizer for nothing. I’ll tell you one more thing - I bet that bitch had a gun of her own. She probably has three! She just doesn’t want conservatives to have guns.

How about you move to Africa if you want to live in a gun-free zone?

they'll ban those too, duh

How about you keep your opinions and protests to yourself.
That's right free speech, consititutional rights

nice roleplay 40 year old man. fuck your guns

There is a big difference between "ill advised" and "should be banned"

It's ill-advised for me to shove a pineapple up my ass, but it isn't illegal

IMAJUN MOI MUDSHAWK

Thanks to our constitution states have to honor conceal carry or open carry.

Fuck your life.

>country with mass shootings all the time
>anyone for gun control is a communist
you're a joke

Maybe because they realize if they say "I'm going to kick your ass" or "I'm going to fucking murder you" or "If you don't shut your fucking mouth I will kill you" that it is a threat and they can get into a lot of trouble legally for it.

>slaves boasting about how unfree they are calling anyone a joke

Amerifats and how they talk on pretty much every issue.

She’s so afraid of his gun she walks up and sticks her toddler right in his face. Lmfao. Why the fuck are women allowed to vote when they have children tier brains?

Attached: 08B80A64-3CE6-4043-A124-15E8535093F1.jpg (640x609, 136K)

Yeah yeah we get it Boomer

>Italian commenting on anything

Reminds me of those "real men use their fists" signs that I've seen women waving around. What about real women, who would be hospitalized or killed if they tried using their fists on a male attacker? Do they not want women to be able to defend themselves?

I can't defend it. He should have beaten her when she opened her slut mouth

Attached: Bahahaha.png (657x789, 700K)

>abo having a valid opinion

What's this? Another shitlib protest against ganz? That's nice, that's real nice.

Attached: Hm.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>tits or gtfo

Because when all the men went off to fight in wars they kept the country rolling along just fine?
That and any man who isn't about women and children first is basically gay.

t. never had a passport

The guy who is just standing there is the antagonist and not the person with their finger in his face?

It's impossible to have a civil discussion on gun control because there's nothing to discuss.

Shall not be infringed.

is this woman white or some kind of chink/nigger thing?

>straya is bringing the bantz
angryemu.jpg

He wasn't doing anything he has the right to brandish his rifle wherever he want given the state allows it. This woman is just another gun grabbing, snoflake, dyke who barely has the spine to stomach the sight of a gun. This guy was being screamed at for no reason and it's unfair to harass him for doing nothing to you.

>lmao you never spent a fuckton of money to act like a degenerate in nigger-riddled shitholes therefore your opinion is invalid
I think you should huff a little less petrol mate

Your feelings don't overwrite my constitutional rights

No. We’re supposed to let large mentally ill men in dresses into our restrooms to watch our little girls pee. We’re supposed to let the “refugees” rape us. I don’t understand women on the left. They’re all insane.

>they kept the country rolling along just fine

Look at this ignorant retard.

So many Americans love their 2nd amendment rights, so why was this man there alone? Do you lazy fuckers want to lose your guns or what?

Yea because dipshit busy bodies like them rendered our society into a bunch of litigious assholes who can't be offended without suing someone.
They get what they deserve.

yup.. They have been raised to never be self-sufficient or independent. They were conditioned and raised by big brother to always say "someone needs to do something about this"..
They are literally the ANTITHESIS of what the American values were established as.. Independent, self sufficient.. Government can go fuck itself type.. Yet these retards also claim to be the one's "protecting" America..
Give me a break.

He's carrying his rifle slinged, not brandishing it, big difference.

only one person acting crazy in the video
pro-tip, it's not they guy with the gun

She wouldnt be so scared if she had her own AR-15

>My kids are here in a protest
There's the first problem.

No, they didn’t keep the country rolling along just fine. It was still men in charge and doing all the work.

Dumb fucking woman. Not only scaring her child with her frantic display, but trying to start a fight with a man with a gun.

He did nothing wrong, right to bear arms, says it all

youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY

Attached: qt.jpg (683x1024, 246K)

>trying to start a fight with a man with a gun.
This. Women don't have spider sense, 100% clueless.

False flag, can't believe faggots fall for this shit every single time, all pro 2A groups have said it clearly that there is no need to antagonize the autists not to mention it is fairly evident that any such action plays right in to the hands of jews.

You're Australian, which means you're the unwanted descendant of the British.
Which by definition makes you completely and absolutely gay.

>How do you defend this, Sup Forums?
Here's how...I want to see you fuckers tremble in fear. You deserve to reap everything you've sown in this country.