America's biggest threat is white males

Statistically, it's the truth

Attached: IMG_3805.jpg (640x609, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is per capita

Attached: NYC Crime.jpg (1500x2227, 854K)

statistically black males are the biggest threat to your personal safety and then to a lesser degree Muslim and Hispanic males and then white males but whatever right

>meanwhile in Chicago, Jamal shoots Tyrone over a pair of Jordans

>fat spic
>nigger

nope

Attached: DMCLo_xXcAEHbyl.jpg (1024x763, 84K)

quote the deaths by race stats then fuckwit

Attached: race_crime.png (1740x1088, 212K)

Says the nigger and obese spic.
Kek

Not per capita.
Natives, Asians, and Blacks are over represented in mass shooting statistics.
Whites and Hispanics are the least represented.

I think they're both niggers desu. one is just a lightskin.

Please realize that blacks are only violent due to poverty, broken families, their culture, and the fact that historically oppressed people statistically continue to suffer long after the oppression has ended. Thanks

Forget per capita, they are even ahead in total numbers despite being 12% of the population.

It’s their country. Leave if you don’t like it faggot.

>South Africa is a shithole because pipo were oppressed under apartheid

>redefines words to support arguments
>structures the words of statements so that they are technically true but reads in a way that is meant to misinform
>interprets statistics incorrectly to fit their argument
>just uses appeal to emotion and ad hominem
This meme really is the only solution, isn't it?

Attached: 6y30626daoez.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

I get it, you have heard this argument and are wondering 'what is the counter'. The counter is 'facts'.

Poverty: More whites are in poverty as a total number than blacks. Thus if poverty was a cause Whites would commit more murders (for example), even if the per capita was larger for blacks. That is not the case. Further, Mexicans are more likely to live in poverty (per capita) than blacks AND have a larger population - yet commit less crime in total and less per capita.

Poverty is not a strong factor or indicator. Race is stronger.

Historically oppressed: the world is full of historically oppressed people. Only blacks commit crime on the scale they do. Hell, Mexicans are today hunted by the US government to the tune of 20 million (a number equal to HALF the black population) just for being here as they are illegals. Yet, blacks by far out match everyone in violent crime.

Broken families and culture: OK, now we are talking. While they is likely a genetic factor involved, here is a problem that is likely a significant causation factor. But good luck getting liberals to address that.

Every other group of people in the world has been enslaved and oppressed, but niggers are the only ones that have such a hard time recovering. Odd, huh?

60% of americans are white

They account for like 20% of the problems and 80% of the positives

20% is black, account for 40% of negatives
20% is hispanic, account for 40% of negatives

Can you even math you fucking nigger

>t. a nigger

nᶦᵍᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵘᵇʰᵘᵐᵃnˢ ᵃnᵈ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵉᵘᵗʰᵃnᶦᶻᵉᵈ

Attached: (((niggers))).jpg (431x696, 262K)

Statistically, OP is a nigger faggot

Could you imagine being white, moving to a prosperous black country (lmao), and then marching in the street holding a sign that says "FUCK BLACK PEOPLE THEY ARE A DANGER TO US ALL!"

Attached: 1512295230407.png (483x442, 135K)

*13% is black, account for more than 60% of negatives

>we think we have a problem with a certain demographic of marginalized people
> our solution is to further marginalize and insult them
Do liberals realize how retarded they are?

Fuck Trump fuck white people

Attached: 1506482958486.jpg (710x960, 70K)

right

Fuck off faggot shill get hiv

Attached: 1521114198542.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

The one in white has really strong black arms. I should go to Africa to catch myself a young buck like that one to take to my wife.

Mutts count as nigger too

When I look at this picture all I see is engineer, scientist, surgeon...

Do you know how many niggers kill in secret everyday? You'd be surprised to know it's a fucking lot.

pic related

Attached: gun deaths.png (1580x920, 278K)

>Black men (6% of the population) commit over 50% of crimes and 90% of violent crimes
>White men are the real villains

Attached: 1518655719298.png (213x232, 85K)

Race traitors are flayed and hanged first

Most blacks in the country could be considered domestic terrorists.

Attached: bait.jpg (225x225, 9K)

lawless babylonian nigger gangs are more a threat than white christian militias who adhere to a moral code.

mkultrad radical white lone wolf and black zion baptists excluded. you should fear the white shark and black panther equally. both will kill you without hesitation

We are literally subsidizing your very existence. Pic related

Attached: fiscalimpactbyrace.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

>are only violent due to
No. It's genetic. They're like that to everyone, all the time, all over the world. Poverty doesn't make one evil; genes do. Their "culture" is just a product of their genes. Among whites and others, the "thug/black culture" usually only appeals to the lowest of the low. That's quite telling.

How about you stop being a nigger and go out and improve your culture and people.

Attached: se0zz.jpg (565x440, 51K)

Explain Africa then
>INB4 muh colonialism

What are those firearms they are holding? I can't tell if this is a protest FOR guns or FOR black people

>white men
Cruz is a jew, by his own admission.

Attached: 8cead9a540ff4057103315ac21d175111af3f764db37645db50ba690550c344c.jpg (1250x694, 135K)

even the wealthiest black people commit more crime than the poorest whites

Attached: 1484184364362.jpg (536x392, 28K)

I always assumed it was a wedding, hence the bride

So you're saying that blacks can't help but be stupid, poor, and have a violent destructive culture? Who's the racist here again?

Columbine were jews.

infogalactic.com/info/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold

Attached: niggers and jews.png (1198x718, 99K)

t. #woke redditfugee who just read a "human biological diversity" blog and read an article on American Renaissance

>The government doesn't hunt blacks too
lol

and the post-colonial ones are the best of the worst

Attached: 1505394493214.png (593x635, 337K)

>terrorists
Are we just freely interchanging that with criminals nowadays?

anything whiters than barack obama is considered white in the united mutts of america

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html
And we have the jewyorktimes working itself into a frenzy trying to explain this

Attached: usery.png (700x645, 448K)

Can't spot the difference.

Attached: Orkoz_Chicoz_waaagh_warhammer_40k_wikihammer_color.jpg (893x597, 500K)

>this meme really is the only solution isn't it

We could fight fire with fire. Try to infiltrate the institutions with our own kind, seize power, and indoctrinate a new generation of youth.... That'll take a really long time and I'd rather just fight though.

The numbers are much smaller. Blacks commit about half of certain violent crimes. They're on par with whites in most other categories.

Attached: cruz jew.jpg (1067x623, 76K)

Look at all those free NGO shirts being used for a good cause.

Niggers try to present a tough image, but in reality they get their asses whipped whenever they face a well organized white army.

Attached: 1476060353415.jpg (500x514, 28K)

I wish they would stop using English as their language, because it ain’t.

Time to kill the coloreds yet?

we are subsidizing your very existence
be glad that we aren't slaughtering you en masse
and btw
>certain crimes
like homicide

Look at it again nigger it's black on black violence ya twat.

Imagine how awesome it would be to pop into the nearest sporting goods store and purchase nigger tags and a license! Now that's family fun!

Attached: article-1331464-0C2C36EB000005DC-731_634x286.jpg (634x286, 40K)

I would check your crime rates by race stats in America again... I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening.

Let's do it!

Attached: e58dc434a225f65b1d44b45d3b8771832--warhammer---.jpg (429x636, 183K)

Someone post the twitter capture of that stupid nigger trying to work out percetages.