How legit is the cooking stuff we see in Shokugeki no Souma...

How legit is the cooking stuff we see in Shokugeki no Souma? Does it have a solid foundation in the culinary arts and science, or is it Ippo-tier "USE THE OXYGEN YOUR MUSCLES ABSORBED" bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qYnuza5P3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OaJYqoue44I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's very real to life my cooking also usually gives women orgasms and there's a lot of screaming involved

sup Twittertard? Mad because Megumi is best girl?

Both

The author has an actual chef as the assistant

and she's hot as fuck

It's legit, There are some videos of youtube of people making these recipes.

Megumeme is great, but she's not perfect. Her voice is just way too sugary over the top. If it were toned down a little she'd be top tier but still below Nikumi and Alice

shut the fuck up, don't use Ippo's name to denote Kamogawa's black magic... it's too soon...

and for your own good... if you care about your MC... heh

youtube.com/watch?v=0qYnuza5P3Q

>samefagging
go away Nagi

Who?

Pics
now

Amazing.

So legit as 15 inches japanese hentai cocks able to cum their body mass twice

>not knowing the Morisucky
just google her name

You should take everything with a grain of salt. Stuff like basting fish by spooning melted butter over it to crisp up the skin is a real thing, using honey as impromptu meat tenderizer is not.

Watch this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=OaJYqoue44I

Moristretchy

P I T Y V O T E

>It's another Megumifags vs Erinafags argument
You're fighting for third place. Meet real Best Girl. Rindou a second best in case you're wondering!

You under estimate how serious the Japanese take food.

I've made a couple of the dishes and they're pretty good. Not like, mind blowingly, clothes explodingly good, but better than average stuff at least

She looks better than all of the girls in the series, what the fuck is going on.