youtube.com/watch?v=TDCb_qu2mT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give him the best girl gf [camera]

he deserves no protection for picking worse girl

behead those who insult camera

Camera a shit

>le edgy contrarian meme

She looks fucking amazing.

ITT: Smiles that don't deserve to be protected.

>camera
>good

Pick both.

Pick nothing.

>really pushy
>getting in the way of someone's love interest
>take photos without permission

Worst of the worst.

user, Natsume is not the one in the photography club, you're mixing the characters.

who

Trumpet's mom.

my favorite part are all the autists that carry on with "Natsume is just picking MC as a rebound because her longtime crush won't date her" while at the same time expecting MC to do the literal EXACT same thing to Camera and choose her as a rebound instead of Natsume

>Camera
>liked MC since she took his picture (episode 1)
>have best synergy
>politely asked her rival to date him but got rejected

>Smug cunt
>started like MC only after she got rejected by jock bro
>gets jealous for no reason
>cock block
>dumb (has to take an college entrance exam study course)

>sidegirlfags

Natsume could have chosen any of the both, never did a shit. Eita had no one until he met camera, who genuinely loves him. It wasn't until camera was seen around with him that Natsume started to figure she was alone.

Why does Japan keep choosing the worst girl to win?

>generic-plotfags

good post

Camera girl should take the Pres girl or any other girl to cuck the MC hard.

She's already becoming a lesbian at this point she has the hair and feminine body.

>wanting an obvious cheap Iroha clone to win

>lesbians
>feminine

Camera and Iroha aren't similar at all

She's a kouhai, same color hair and a side character.

Those are really broad comparisons, don't use the word clone if you don't know what it means retard

were not talking bout western lesbians user

Camera likes MC, has a nice pure personality. Iroha is just a bitch. Holy shit the autism from your post.

Camera will get rejected by the MC

watch and learn

Natsume was always interested in Eita, only that she never realized until he left.

This anime has a really nice OP and ED
youtube.com/watch?v=6Usaz8wbXWk
youtube.com/watch?v=TDCb_qu2mT8

Having Mio have feelings for both the baseball player and Izumi, thus the entire fanbase hating her for both is exactly why Watari is afraid of showing Yukino being in love with both CHAD Hayama and Hachiman in Yahari. Waifufags really are picky about these things.

I don't understand why having just a little bit of NTR is such a big deal.

I bet they went to a love hotel afterwards.

That's because you're a soyboy cuck.

then why did she still want to fuck Brenden for the first couple of episodes?

You don't think it adds a little bit of depth to the character? Having her completely pure just makes them a cardboard cut out.

It's my favorite ED of the season
only actual retards still push the Hayama shit

Except its hinted in the LNs that Hayama liked Yukino (he mentions liking a person with starting "yu") and they are childhood friends. There is nothing wrong with having the main girl getting test drived by Chad before falling for MC.

she looks like 10 years older

This entire post just proves my point that only retards push this shit still

except its pretty goddamn obvious that he likes haruno and if you can't see that you're fucking blind

shitty, boring, unlikable MC in a shitty, boring teen romance aimed at redditors

Why hasn't Yuipollfag just killed himself yet? He trashes other threads, like almost every popular romcom has his retarded bullshit. Once Yui loses we, and the world, will be rid of him.

Except I'm not yuipollfag, honestly I wish Hachiman would just go with Orimoto or loner to screw with the entire cast.

Yeah, Izumi is quite relatable for your typical drama-romance fag mc

>why having just a little bit of NTR is such a big deal

Iroha is some attentionwhore slut. Camera is honest with her feelings.

Mio does enjo kousai!

Cute af yet inconsiderate af. Behead those who want to spread chaos in a destined teen romance.

There's nothing wrong with Enjo Kousai, user.

Of course isn't anything wrong with it. Think of all the old, fat, bald men Mio has made very happy.

Happy old men are the best.

It was only the feelings that she could never get rid of, when Eita returns, she pays more attention to him than to Haruto, which shows that she felt for Haruto was always superficial.

I call bullshit. In the first episodes Eita was constantly side-gazing at her, while she never noticed. She actually only paid attention when she was TOLD at the festival and later through jealousy.

More like Haruto wouldn't give her the time of day so she hangs out with Eita who was beta orbiting her since he liked her.

From the moment Haruto shows up on screen his whole thing was pining for miss indecisive, so I'm pretty sure any non-idiot would know at that point that Natsume might as well pack her feelings into a bag and move on which she eventually did... Years fucking later and only after she gets her fallback boy.

My problem with this all is that I fucking hate this unspoken love triangle bullshit. I have so much more respect for characters like Komiya that actually are pro-active rather than sit on their ass and expect things without vocalizing anything.

I know almost for a fact Komiya will lose because japan fucking hates girls who are pro-active and and do shit.

When he came back she looked at him with disdain, you could feel the resentment in the air, and naturally, when Eita told her he cares about her she brushed it off and ran away.

>wouldn't give her the time of day
What's this idiom supposed to mean? Haruto wasn't at odds with her.

He didn't give a shit about her one way or another.

Hell, it seemed before Haruto was trying to hang out with miss indecisive they hardly even talked at all. I can't recall and I'm too lazy to watch episodes back but I'm almost sure they only exchanged lines after hanging as a group.

Which makes it even more retarded. A fucking eraser was all needed to get this bitch wet for more than 3 years, and this fucking eraser didn't let her notice the guy next to her that liked her?

Fuck, now i'm having memories from highschool. I want to fucking die. All the time lost, all the life i've lost.

What do you think this means?

a)camera winning foreshadowing
b)subliminal 4th wall because camera is love
c)nothing, since it wasn't jastbikozu in japanese
d)random shit will keep coming and this line will be used just because

>tfw these threads always going this direction sometime

but she couldn't

But the novel already spoiled everything.

Who won in the novel? The strawberry haired girl?

>not a Toru thread

Novel sauce?

Its more realistic, having cute 2d girls only ever have eyes for some 5/10 MC is not realistic.

I don't watch chinese cartoons to experience reality.

Stupidly should not be spread on the world