Drumpf absolutely BTFO

Drumpf absolutely BTFO

Attached: trumpscammer.jpg (673x733, 116K)

well, Sup Forums, it's time to choose. are you with the coal burner or kike lover?

no one has ever supported Ann Coulter of all people. she was a flip flop kike during the primaries and the general because she wanted to sell her book. she should be shot by someone on this board.

true to both, but at least trump has succeeded in moving the overton window several multiples right worldwide, while ann coulter remains succesfully bringing bad optics to the right while sucking nigger dick.

fuck her. never let women lead

One is president
One is bitching about the president

There is no right answer. We're all in this hell together.

Why does anyone listen to Ann Coulter and her dried up ovaries?

Attached: 1516172988559.jpg (1412x1766, 1.13M)

It hasn't even been 2 years

Ann's coal burning only destroys her own life.
Drumpf's service to Israel destroys America and quite possibly the world.

It's not even a contest, m8.

You know it's a false meme that she fucked the black? They were friends, never in a relationship. She did have a relationship with Bill Maher though.

Because shes the only mainstream republican on tv that will talk about demographics, and there voting patterns

shes a zionist kike. She used to date the ex husband of Lynn De Rothschild

Because she speaks the truth a lot.

Your inclusion of the 2014 pro-Israel article is telling as well. These past few years she's only gotten heat for calling out jewish power in America and the recent "globalist" tweets she did. People learn over time and change their viewpoints.

But you already know this, hasbara rat.

>That first boomer response

Attached: 1520207674858.png (645x773, 93K)

shes a bannon neocon kike and nobody cares of her opinion. She bitches and moans about a wall but not the fact that congress is full of criminals. She's a cunt.

Attached: 678638746875345.jpg (1028x675, 145K)

Is her point wrong? If "the M" could just build the wall why hasn't it?

good for her but she's still useless. women't cant lead, end of.

Coulter 2020
I'm serious

Get a look at Trump's cock-holster here.
God Emperor amirite? #MIGA

>she's a neocon kike
>rails against Trumps neocon kikery
seems legit (if you're a (((MIGApede))))

She has pictures with black people therefore Trump is not a Zionist ISRAEL #1 cuck.

Great logic there.

I haven’t completely abandoned all hope in Trump, but we need people like Ann out there calling him out if it appears he is not keeping his promises. The only problem I see with Ann is I believe she’s directing too much fury toward Trump, when she needs to be flaming the Republicans as well. How a Republican majority continues to cuck to the Democrat minority is fucking beyond my comprehension.

>a relationship with Bill Maher
Fucking. How?
That insufferable smug faggy libtarded kike with TRex arms. How could you tolerate something like that for even 5 minutes?
Unless "she" really is a man and he was willing to be a bottom and wear a gag at all times...

ann has done almost nothing but bad optics for the right in years. she, like basically all women, can't actually make an argument or formualte an orginal thought, but instead parrots what she hears and cheerleads for her tribe.

great, sort of, but gtfo back in the kitchen

> asking to be led by a woman
the absolute fucking state

You're losing your sway here, liar. Ann Coulter has consistently said the republican party is a joke, and that's why she was hyped about Trump since he was the first one in decades to actually say things that the republican base wanted to hear. She bitches about the republic congress, and she holds Trump accountable. Fuck off.

well it's because many of us invested everything we have in Trump in terms of our social circles and economic beliefs, and he turns around and fucks us in the butt?

Look at the title of her latest book. She must be absolutely seething, and I totally get where she's coming from. We didn't vote for a republican, we voted for an anti establishment candidate who happened to run as a republican. The Republicans have been trying to fuck him over since his election, so I already didn't trust them, and I always had Trumps back. Every fucking survey the RNC sent me I told them to go along with his agenda. Well, wars for Israel and $1.3 trillion in spending were not part of the fucking agenda. So who has my back now as a voter? Not the dems, not the Republicants, not Trump. Burn it all down. Fuck it.

Who knows. It was a long time ago. I think she's hiding her power level now, having first-hand experience with jews and after researching into Adios, America! and the 1965 Hart-Celler Act, there's no way she can't be connecting the dots (also evidenced by her recent tweets in regard to Israel and jew=globalist meme).

wow you're a true brainlet
Coulter has been amazing through Trumps campaign in holding his feet to the fire. At least in terms of reminding voters why we elected him

Literally nobody likes this Harpy. She is still mad she didn't get named Press correspondent.

yeah that's why she's mad at him
fuck off
everything she says is true

I vote for policies, not people
the absolute state of MIGApede cuckoldry

>Coal Burner
>Has no children
>But, but she has the formula to save the white race, guise!

Watch what woman do, not what they say. Fuck this bitch at least trump leads by example, and his voice is not so intolerably obnoxious

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 266K)

Newfags, notice how none of these posts address Ann's comments but only insult her character? These are classic examples of hasbara actors or ideologues.

>trump leads by example
what the fuck are you even talking about

>vote to drain the swamp
>trump builds a dam and some pipes to fill it up

It's not even that recent with her, remember her "How many fucking Jews..." tweet? She grew on me, I have come to appreciate her. She says things no one else will.

>watch what they do, not what they say
Wow, it's almost like this should apply to Trump...

Anne is 100% /our girl/. Her and tucker carlson are 2 of the most important people we have.

Trump has done more for the white race in 1 year than all of you combined will in a lifetime

>immediate mention of fag submissive fantasy

Why does Sup Forums do this all the time?

No, the white race has done more for itself in 1 year combined, by simply galvinizing to support the underlying ideas that Trump supposedly represented. However, he's done nothing to put those ideas in action.

Maher is a fag. With Ann he could only be a sub. It's not my fantasy, it's their reality.

Like what?

Ann isn't president. I'd vote for her if she ran. But she's under no obligation to be on the Trump train.

She'll be back on board by 2019 I'm guessing.

> wants to vote for cuckservative woman
> calls me a magapede

lmfao go back to plebbit

Off the top of my head, awakening normies en masse is one

conservatism is retarded

trump is doing the right thing by doing his own thing

>thinks we should respect the political commentary of some roastie
you're as newfag as it gets, retard

Attached: 1519412959658.jpg (421x344, 83K)

>conservatism is retarded
also this

Attached: 1518469299205.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

A childless, partner-less president is probably a great idea, because they have nothing to lose.

stick to sucking nigger cock you pseudo-intellectual coalburner skank politics isnt your thing

> no investment in the future
> = good leader who can influence the future massively

jesus oliver you're making bongs look bad on a irish potato baking forum again could you please stop

people WILL put their family before their nation, since the nation is only at best an abstraction over family and not a concrete family

a childless and unmarried president will make the most level-headed judgments

mho

Coulter > Trump

Good lord, you fucking retard
It's so THEY can't threaten the president with
>oh, you have such a lovely daughter/son/grandchild/wife, it would be a shame if something were to happen to them, ehehehehe...

This is why I don't want Rand to become president. It's not worth it, randlet. Most people are fucking idiots anyway. You save the republic and they'll just throw it away all over again two generations down the line. Just save yourself and your beautful family.

you dropped this Ɛ

Tranny is mentally unstable, film at 11

yeah thats a fair argument if you manage to find someone rich and powerful enough to be president who has no one alive anywhere that they love enough to be influenced by.

everyone has mother, father, brothers, sisters, cousins, etc.

if someone can't handle a basic mafia pressure point (do it or i'll kill your kids) they are not capable enough to lead

Attached: morley is tired of the homo.jpg (734x753, 131K)

the_kushner fags are always like this. They first heard about Ann during the election and claim she's a traitor.

She is literally the ONLY public person, pundit or politician, that has had a hardline stance against immigration, and has held the same beliefs for decades. Whether you hate her or not, the one thing she doesn't do is flip flop. Hell, she still maintains that she thinks Romney was a great candidate. I disagree strongly, but Ann is and has been consistent for decades. She was mocked relentlessly for supporting Trump during the early primaries, before the vast majority of t_d would give Trump the time of day.

Notice how the people always screeching about shills are ALWAYS against anyone with even a semblance of conservative belief?

>Anyone who disagrees with trump is a russ- er, a shill
>Not building the wall is 42D chess
>Trump betraying his base means all voters and previous supporters are flip floppers

I guess Trump failed at the first hurdle then.
Obama too.

Maybe but he still had his own private mercs (blackwater) protecting his family as he has for decades (because of his prior mafia dealings) which has made him the closest to un blackmailable in a long time

she's great as a mouth piece, that is regurgitating ideas made by her betters and in-group cheerleading, but like any woman she can never be allowed to lead.

if that last sentence is a question for you, you need to lurk more

Look at his presidency so far then.
If he's not being threatened, then he truly is a retard purely on his own.

I can honestly count only two successes. Withdrawing from TPP (effectively killing it) and withdrawing from the Paris climate thingy majigy.
Both done executively, both right at the very beginning of the presidency.

THEY clearly turned the screw after that, because everything since has been typical Republican fare. Might as well be Rubio or Bush or Romney or McCain in that chair.

>more war, more Israel and Saudi subservience
>more deficit, more debt
>more Wall St deregulation, no mention of the Fed Res
>tax cuts for the very rich and the poor, squeezing the middle ever further
>more police militarisation, more censorship of free speech (illegal to boycott Israel), more internet crackdown (repealed NN safeguards, allowing (((Comcast))) and (((Verizon))) to throttle/block any website they want)
>hasn't touched big pharma
>hasn't touched the pizza people
>more money to the poor starved little military
>probably going to cancel the Iran deal
>more false flags all year long
>no wall (literally made impossible for at least a year)
>DACA/dreamer amnesty probably to come

The tarriffs are perhaps the third thing he's done differently, but I'm not even confident it's overall a good move.

Face it, Trump = more of the same

Coal burner or not, she is absolutely right about Trump.

Trump has proven himself to be nothing more than a Yes Man for the Jew, just like his predecessors.

Attached: 1521936753277.jpg (750x746, 87K)

You do realise that RINOs and dems control congress?

He has a limited amount of actual firepower, of which the vast majority is the platform provided by being POTUS.

In that regard he has performed near enough 100%, ie pushing overton window as far right as humanly possible, without going so far as to lead to terrible optics and losing 'new converts' (magapedes).

re: everything else, he hasn't done anything bad, and the fact that he's done OK is impressive enough given that he's surrounded by enemies.

I'd like to see you or anyone else here do better as POTUS.

Half of this list is your imagination about the future and almost everything else is literally wrong.

Why doesn't he just veto anything?
Instead he just goes along to get along.

One 1 minute video where he sits at the resolute desk and looks straight into the camera and he tells the American people what's really going on would be a gazzilion times more effective in effecting real change, than 8 (let's face it though, 4) years of 'le deals' where essentially nothing changes.

He promised to upheave the existing, self-destructive order. Not to be a mere caretaker, a manager, a temporary custodian of the downfall of America.

There is literally no difference between him and a typical Republican at this point.

point to what's inaccurate in that list

Attached: blumpf.png (600x507, 350K)

The truth of the situation is, Trump is fucking retarded. He's simply not intelligent. However, he's clever as hell. He's got natural instincts like that of an athlete. He's skilled, but that doesn't mean he's smart.

This is what makes him so good at negotiating. Honestly, not being intelligent probably helps him in that regard. He's overly confident, and his brashness makes others think they can win one over on the idiot.

The thing about people who have some level of intelligence though, is that they learn from mistakes. They can spot patterns. Trump has always been a sucker for attention. He craves it. Honestly, he wouldn't have been half the candidate he was without the media attacking him. They pretty much forced him to become candidate Trump to survive, which made everyone love him.

Trump doesn't actually have any principles or morals, and he doesn't 'get' why people are upset. I believe he legitimately didn't know anything was wrong until after he signed the bill. The pattern is this:

>Trump does something fucking retarded
>his cabinet sucks his dick over it
>right before Trump goes through with it he sees Fox or Breitbart and realizes that his base hates it
>he narrowly pulls out

There were rumors for a long time that his inner circle was intentionally pushing Bannon and Miller out, and trying to keep him from speaking with them. They figured out that the way to get what they want is to rush things through, tell him it has to be now, and then it doesn't matter once he signs it.

The bottom line is, Trump isn't smart. He has some natural skills, but he just doesn't understand what's actually happening. It doesn't take a genius to realize that conservatives want less immigration and lower taxes. Trump said some stuff people like, but he's out of his league now.

He really, truly, honestly, just doesn't get it. I think Ann put it best when she said he just does whatever the last person in the room says.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

God you're such a fucking sycophantic faggot

literally wrong
>more deficit, more debt
the only thing you're actually right about—due to the new spending bill he had nothing to do with
>more Wall St deregulation, no mention of the Fed Res
literally wrong
>tax cuts for the very rich and the poor, squeezing the middle ever further
literally wrong
>more police militarisation, more censorship of free speech (illegal to boycott Israel), more internet crackdown (repealed NN safeguards, allowing (((Comcast))) and (((Verizon))) to throttle/block any website they want)
literally wrong
>hasn't touched big pharma
literally wrong
>hasn't touched the pizza people
literally wrong
>more money to the poor starved little military
repeat of point #2
>probably going to cancel the Iran deal
your imagination about the future
>more false flags all year long
>no wall (literally made impossible for at least a year)
>DACA/dreamer amnesty probably to come

not an argument, and not the right word either cum guzzler.

whats your fuking point

you forget optics.

anything too far outside overton window = he's a madman proven

veto anything major = he's a dictator proven

give it a couple of years. like i said he's doing the best anyone reasonably could in his position

you think "ban the muslims" would have been anything other than insanity a year ago? now its mainstream discussion.

So now that Trump actually has an idea that Ann actually advocated for, she still finds a way to bitch?

>your forget optics

Yeah, it's all 42D chess for his optics. That's why he is overwhelmingly getting shit on by conservatives for this, and why Breitbart comment section is full of people declaring they're done with Trump, and won't vote for him. It's all part of his master plan to suck a massive dick

>give it a couple of years
When he won't be in office?

Shes the one person with "far right" views who gets airtime and never smeared by the press.

dumbf droogies cannot read -- I don't know why people with functioning brains even bother whining about him

Attached: the_shart_of_the_spiel.jpg (1280x401, 120K)

as if the US populus hasn't moved several multiples to the right in less than two years?

and the rest of the world too

> When he won't be in office?
He's in office for three more years no matter what.

His first year is B+ lets see how it goes

because she's another bannon neocon. No talking heads/e-celebs should influence you especially because they react instantly and emotionally. Fuck PJW, Cernovich, Moly, and Ann.

as if the US populus hasn't moved several multiples to the right in less than two years?

and the rest of the world too

> When he won't be in office?
He's in office for three more years no matter what.

His first year is B+ lets see how it goes

And while we're shilling for Ann, she was a cuckservtive for years, and only in the past year when the overton window has moved has even started hinting at the JQ.

Trump Jr. beat her to that

Least of all women

Ignoring HER as a person, all she's doing is holding Trump to account on the wall and she is someone who Trump does actually pay attention to - you should be fine with this!

Fuck off you lying degenerate. Ann has never once burned the coal. She's /ourgirl/ 100%.

Kind of tired of her desu. Pessimism is for pussies because shit is hard, of course there will be setbacks. You're not a genius for predicting that.

trump has what is known as wallstreet wisdom. As long as you can play the game of entrepreneur and be successful its all he needed to get by. Problem is he didn't understand the deep state baggage that comes with the presidency - it got to him, they probably have threatened him multiple times too. The only way to win is to have an all out war with the shadow government, hard pressed and balls deep to the point if they (((coincidentally))) kill you have a dead mans switch to make sure they're all fucked.

is that why that republican in Pennsylvania won reelection in a district trump carried by 20 points? oh wait, a Democrat won that district. Alabama has a fucking democratic senator.

You Magapedes prove time and again that you are immune to reality and have fully submitted to a personality cult

Ann Coulter speaks the uncomfortable truths that braindead Trump sychophants refuse to hear.

All they can do is screech and throw their own shit
>SHILLL!!!! SHIIIILLLLLLL!! SHAREBLUE!!111
>How dare you criticize Dear Leader Daddy Trump!
>I was born in a single mother household and Trump is the substitute for my absentee father!

Show your flag, jew.

>literally wrong
that explains the syria strike, right? commandos dying in Mali? yup, no war here goyz

When republicans get slaughtered in the elections this year, they'll claim it's all 42D chess, and this is all part of the plan.

When he loses in 2020 they'll declare that he can do more outside of the whitehouse than in it, and it's all part of the interdimensional chess plan.

speak English heeb

>He's in office for three more years no matter what.
wrong
when the house flips in November he will he impeached

without his base he will lose. and trust me, he lost his base.

it's called being woke to the reality of the situation, not a delusional magapede cultist

She's unhinged.
Building as a national defense item is Plan B. You know that there will be 1000's of court presentations, and calls for impeachment. But he might do it anyway.
Plan A was with direct congress approval.
Framing it as "scamming voters" is dishonest and "attention seeking hyperbole"

you just spent 4 min. 38 sec. typesetting that post, what an absolute poofta

au contraire mon frere she has burned the coal and it was DY NO MITE

retard, I said that this item in your list is literally wrong, and it is. How fucking stupid are you

you just said nothing at all you neoconlicking peasant faggot, did you scream daddy at his rallies?

>women
>loyal

kek, saw it coming