Is Araragi a paedophile?

Is Araragi a paedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41704429
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

>snailphile

If you have to ask, you're already too far gone.

kissed 3 lolis

No, because she's older than 11.

17 os less means you're a pedo.

>Is water wet?

You might want to un-USA your knowledge some.
There's a thing called hebephilia, nothing wrong with it, it's biologically the best age, but SJW/Feminists/Jews don't want that.

retards loli is bodytype not age

We're not discussing the term loli.

He's sexually attracted to everything

Including boys?

thats only according to legal systems which use improper use of the word

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia either

You best be jesting.

Tell that to my judge.

>jews
hollywood seems to be alright with it

So, what is the "proper" use?

The homos and Zionists want pedophilia. 20 years ago 30 years ago they said there would never be homosexual ((("marrige"))) would be a reality in the West, but now it is. The pedophiles and homosexuals are one in the same. They have already dropped the age of consent since the fake law of homo marrige and in Europe it's getting younger and younger. The homos want your children. They want to destroy them, change them to perversion. They will persecute you and me now that we say it but when it is too.late for all the buracurcies and nsjw fighting for them for "rites" but when the day comes and they, the homos while simultaneous satanists, are pounding on all the doors, windows, demanding their children whole those same mothers who fought and persecuted us calling us bigots will be home alone with their children as their husbands are at work. What will theybrealize? What horrors of hell will they shriek at? They will have divine catharsis of their pending familys destruction in regret. Like the homo plus he of demons so to is it like when scoeiteys collapse and barbarians are in the city pillaging.

It happened before multiple times and it will happen again unless we act now in conversion and repeal.of the false law of ilogical and unreasonable homosexual blasphemous relations.

He already said he isn't two or three. Stop asking.

The 70s were 45 years ago dude

That, and snail is a ghost others can't see, so he can get away with his perverted fantasies with no repercusions like many of you probably would take advantage of.

I am a judge and I can tell you that pedophilia isnt illegal in any civilized nation. What you get imprisoned for are rape, exploitation etc. Pedophilia is nothing but a sexual preference which, in case you didnt realize, is not forbidden for the same reason being gay isnt.

SHES A GHOST

I'm not homo
But i still want your children
But no male!

Penis are just disguting even the little one

Thank you for this most vital information

I’m not gay but shota ochinchin can be cute

You can't be a pedo while being a necro.

Mind and body of an 11 year old. Doesn't matter what how many digits you put on it.

that´s right, he is a pedophile

>said there would never be homosexual ((("marrige"))) would be a reality in the West, but now it is

Don't you just love SJW activist justices who don't need no constitution?

I wish I was a cute loli and that Araragi groped me.

Wtf is he doing? There's nothing there to feel up!

What the fuck does the constitution have to say about marriage? Kindly neck yourself.

>They have already dropped the age of consent since the fake law of homo marrige and in Europe it's getting younger and younger

But you're still not allowed to look at photos of them.

Not if they're futa!

>completely missing the point

Keep up the good work, kid.

>not liking traps, futas, shotas and twinks
Himoo

Good thing she's 21 then

>traps
>shotas
>twinks

GAAAY!

No, time doesn't work this way when your're a ghost.

Says who? Are you an expert on ghosts?

Pretty much, I'm literally Oshino.

Mine is cool.

Post yourself wearing a hawaiian shirt for proof, otherwise i wont believe you

Yes
And he will never get arrested because his parents are police and he also becomes an officer.

maybe yours

>And he will never get arrested because his parents are police and he also becomes an officer.
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41704429

His parents will arrest the fuck out of him if they find out. He just doesn't let them.

He spends every day with the sexiest loli of all time draping herself all over him in skimpy/no clothing. He would have to be a corpse not to feel some attraction.

>SJWs are responsible for pedophilia being frowned upon

>SJWs are trying to make pedophilia not frowned upon.

Can you all please stop using SJWs as a vague boogyman for whatever you don't like?

That was less christian than I thought from the thumbnail.

t. SJW

Not in France.

Please, post casual bondage 1,4 and 6+

It only goes up to 6.

Why is Araragi such a beta?
>passive toward his gf
>passive toward his loli vampire slave
The only one he seems to have some attitude is Hachikuji

?

He's into femdom. The girls are just indulging him. He shows plenty of attitude towards Shinobu as well, but it's not the entirety of their schtick.

Most people tend to get this wrong, but pedophilia has a specific clinical definition with certain criteria that need to be met. Simply having an attraction to children in and of itself is not enough for diagnosis. Pedophilia is a dominant attraction to pre-pubescent children, over or to the exclusion of everything else (early-pubescent is borderline and debatable, but could fit as well). A person who finds a child attractive but is mainly interested in adults is not a pedophile. Hence why something like 80% of all adult males find little girls attractive to some extent, but only a tiny number are actual pedophiles.

Araragi may like little girls, but I think you'd be very hard pressed to argue it's his predominant attraction. He's into all girls of all ages and sizes. Hence he does not fulfill the criteria for pedophilia.

I think has a question.

She's a ghost

bat isnt loli

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

Do you even know what a loli is? My goodness.

I had zero appreciation for bondage for so many years on end and then this scene happened. What are you doing to me Japan?

Shinobu is way too good at giving people fetishes.