What are some good web browsers that aren't constantly trying to push their disgusting leftist politics on me?

What are some good web browsers that aren't constantly trying to push their disgusting leftist politics on me?

Pic related, a screenshot I just took after finally "updating" to the latest version of Firefox (haven't used this laptop in a couple months).

Attached: Untitled.png (1913x940, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0024350
citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a) read the sticky
b) google it yourself
c) fuck off back to Sup Forums

That's good, it means they're took dumb to track you

Count your blessings, user.

Couldn't you just disable Pocket?

>what is Waterfox

Best answer

>I want to avoid exposure to opposite opinions.
What do you have to fear?

I am 95% certain that you're a hypocrite.

click the top right and unclick the options. not that hard.

Just because someone wants a better gun control doesn't mean they want guns to be completely banned. As long as guns aren't given to autists like you or other mentally unstable people everything will be fine.

There are no good web browsers.

Not that this has any place on a board like this, but you do realize that there is an inherent issue with what is implicit regarding mental instability, yes? That is to say, the vagueness surrounding it, and the slippery slope that comes with it. Give an inch and eventually they'll take a mile.

Not even a gunfag btw

Use Chromium.

or IceCat if you're extra autistic.

Attached: default256.png (196x196, 36K)

Gun control is not about safety, it is about power.

nonononono, not on this board

Attached: sponge door.jpg (482x402, 24K)

I think they got it right. You like to read shit you don't agree with and get outraged, that's why you use Sup Forums.

>Recommended by Pocket
Pocket isn't reading your browser history ...

Fuck you, this is technology

T. triggered snowflake

no, it's identity politics. go to a board that cares about them to discuss the identity politics of fucking web browsers you dweeb

use vivaldi, its fucking great

>you're just triggered because someone disagrees with you
Nobody likes toxic politics shoved down their throats, and if a browser is going to say that some articles are "recommended," despite them actually being *curated, then I'm going to find alternatives.

>tec company pushing identity politics is ok by Sup Forums
well. And here I thought you kids cared about botnets and other bad practices.
You do understand that these same c comapies will soon come for your head?

just disable pocket in about:config

Well it is the least shit browser and it is FOSS. It's easy to remove any shit you don't want.

You can't disable it?

Attached: Captura de pantalla (14).png (1366x768, 57K)

mental """health""" is a meme by the big pharma-prison-gov-media-academia-complex.

Never go full red pill

>least shit browser

Attached: falkon.png (225x225, 5K)

Or just, y'know, don't read the articles.

gr8 b8

What about trannies then

this

>implying that article about CA is pro-authoritarian

retard confirmed

I think you can turn off pocket

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Why do so many faggots on this board like Vivaldi so much? It looks like fucking AIDS.

she may not look like much but she's got it where it counts, kid

I'm on your side but you can't complain as long as there's an option to disable it easily

As strange as it is, Chrome doesn't have this problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20180324_170157.png (1920x1080, 115K)

No, Chromes problems are privacy and customization.

>just don't click the ads :^)
>just ignore the data collection :^)
>just let them menacingly stand in front of you and stare you in the fucking face :^)
>it's okay as long as they're not touching you, neener neener neener :^)
Why are you even here?

That is true, you're the product, not the service. Customization has never been super important just need it to fit the system theme which it does natively. Extensions take care of everything else.

luakit

this but unironically

Microsoft Edge doesn't have this problem.
Hell, the news feed doesn't even work, and hasn't worked for months.
It's probably because I use uBlock.

Attached: Untitled.png (1785x799, 55K)

See
At least this "problem" is easily solved

It doesn't matter if you can turn this shit off, they shouldn't be doing it at all. They should not be purposefully attempting to push one-sided viewpoints to everyone's front page, that is completely devoid of ethics. It's a fucking web browser, not a political platform. The only reason people defend this shit is because they happen to agree with the policies that are being pushed.

This same exact shit is whats happening with facebook. They've been manipulating people for YEARS and no one gave a fuck, but then it came out that maybe trump utilized this same manipulation in his campaign and then SUDDENLY its a HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM to these idiots. I hate you people so much. You don't care about the real issues unless it contrasts your own point of view.

If it helps get a FOSS project funding I really dont care because I disable that shit anyways.

>tfw too stupid to disable pocket

>I can't spend 1 minute looking at the options on that option button

besides the obvious option of disabling their shit, you could also consider buying a gun and shooting them after making clear your grievances

this nigga right here woke

>shooting them
usually pointing the gun at them is enough to resolve the problem without violence

It's not that nobody cares, it's just OP shitposts stuff like this to force politics on boards that have nothing to do with politics. Want to talk about Firefox Quantum being garbage for dropping legacy extension support? Sup Forums's suitable for that. Want to talk about Mozilla being faggots and pushing an agenda? Go to Sup Forums. You'll probably get alternative browser suggestions there.

>BUT IT'S TECHNOLOGY
By definition, wallpaper threads and crypto-currencies should feel welcomed at home here, but they're much better off on other boards like /wg/ and /biz/, respectively. Of course, people don't always follow the rules or use common sense and still make threads like these here.

Turn it off retard

>no, no can't hear ya! not this board!
might as well include this
as well.

>2018
>still using sorosfox

Attached: sjwfox.gif (1358x711, 259K)

It honestly is getting extremely old hearing the same leftist bullshit angles over and over. It's the same goddamn theme every fucking day.
>"Muh X isnt quite Y, here is why you should be upset and why it's drumphbs fault"

>muh pol

>being right-wing unironically.
lol

>2018
>still can't disable crap

>Being this complicit with the ranks of the Jews.

Attached: 1514526604298.jpg (506x960, 26K)

>being left-wing unironically

Ahh.. perhaps one day you kids will understand.

Maybe one day you will understand basic economics

>Homogeneous society have lower crime rates journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0024350

>More diverse neighborhoods have lower social cohesion. citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/

>Ethnocentrism is rational, biological, and genetic in origin. pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

>Dutton and Lynn report secular declines in Fullscale IQ of four points a decade in France between the years 1999 and 2008–9
>They say this is due to biological causes, specifically the dysgenic effect of more intelligent people having fewer children and "replacement migration"
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

But I do understand economics, that's why I'm left-wing.
>Cherry picking studies.

>click gear in top right
>disable all of it
>go to settings
>start up in blank page
>about:config
>pocket disable

The problem with having to disable it is that recommending left-wing propaganda articles by default is shilling information unfairly, especially because there is no chance of normies disabling it. I personally don't want to support such behavior, even if it was biased towards my beliefs, browsers should be unbiased.

>American elections literally manipulated by Russian troll farms
b-but the jews!!

gun control = gun banning

there is no such thing as 'common sense gun control' it's just a vehicle to ban guns outright

and as the brits have found, once you give up your freedom for safety you get achmed raping your daughter while the government protects him

this

>recommended by cucket

Pale Moon and Waterfox.

fuck off to Sup Forums you piece of shit.

>Not wanting constant propaganda in your face is now Sup Forums
Fuck off back to facebook or instagram normie.

press the gear icon on the top right of the page and disable pocket

fourchan and nyaa are left wing you fucking imbecile.
and tons of leftists are pro gun because gun control is racist, and you can bash the fash with them

Edge, they promote poo in the looism tho

>But I do understand economics, that's why I'm left-wing.

Attached: 1521966771936.jpg (629x800, 120K)

common sense gun control already exists

>WAAAAH WAAAAH BWOWSERS ARENT WESPECTING MY FEEWINGS HELP ME Sup Forums!

You pussies are going to all die soon
: )

GUNS ARE TECHNOLOGY.

not unless the muslims and other violent criminals you on the left seem to love so much don't get you first

Attached: 1519398573094.jpg (450x338, 78K)

Nope. Guns are engineering.

Yeah my problem with Firefox is that new versions show anything at all. Home pages and new tab pages are awful.

Oh so that's why they call it the sjw browser.

brb, uninstalling this shit

>recommended by pocket
about:config
set pocket.enabled boolean to false

IE11 still the best

And engineering is technology.

engineering isn't even math lmao

Iridium with Startpage using dnscrypt on a router with 100000 domains blocked by hosts

Sure, I can choose between having crazy leftist talking points shoved down my throat, or I can use a gimped, feature-deprived internet browser. There's no way to get relevant news stories to appear there.

Or... disable pocket and use a news site you like.

Two sides to this debate, should they exclusively push one political perspective? No that's probably not great. But should they be forced not to? No that's also troublesome. Honestly if it bothers you either turn it off or don't give them your 'business'.

Attached: qutebrowser.png (256x256, 18K)

I turn off all recommended news regardless of browsers. Fuck you, I don't need you telling me what I should read I just want to surf the internet.

>t. nigglet