how is that even remotely original you fucking faggot

name series that does that

Hataraku maousama

that transported to our world not high tech future

shit

Can isekai to WH40k work?

The NFL is gonna have a hard time with these moveable goal posts

It's just when I think "high tech future" I don't think "the present"

You're the kind of person who parrots stuff they hear on Sup Forums without knowing what it means, aren't you

isekai, but instead of a fantasy world he's dead

Divine comedy already exists

Wizard isekai's into a sci-fi mech world.

people question what is his secrets in being a unstoppable mech pilot when it's literally magic

no, there's no story he's just dead.

Probably, but only if the MC is sent to hang with the orks

>implying you don't go to heaven/hell when dead

It would probably be similar to Captain Taylor

not this mc, he's just dead. everyone else goes to heaven or hell. he's just dead.

I will now make it my mission to post this when ever I see a "make an iskeai" thread or any other make an anime/manga/LN thread

The MC would still find a way to introduce superior japanese food and baths.

Death Note

>not Guardsmen

Isekai, but the MC is a shy but ultimately brave guy from our world transported to a medieval world with rpg elements where he has to fight the demon king

I want an mc to introduce burgers and fries

no, i'm talking about the mc falling thru a portal and the camera following him inside where he just lays dead for 13 episodes.

Isekai, but the MC is actually mentally ill and it's the real world

>Medieval European MC introduces superior nippon food to sci-fi Japan

So, Re:Zero kinda?

>Isekai, but the mc born into the fantasy world to begin with and never gets transported
>fantasy world not inspired by mmos
so just a normal fantasy story not being written by a fucking hack gook writer

Psyren sorta did something similar.

How?

In Japanese shinto there is no heaven or hell just "the otherside" where you go regardless if you are a do gooder or a baby throat slitter.

Isekai, but it's actually good

MC-kun wouldn't last ten days in the PDF, let alone the guard

you underestimate the bullshit cheats of an OPMC

even the grimdark future of the 41st millennium will not be spared

I'm still waiting for the day Seo Kouji does isekai.

Why do people act like Army of Darkness is the best isekai kino ever? Get Mean is more original and better in every way.

Time reset on death

Samurai Jack

MC gets Isekai'd it ends in the bad end MC is Isekai'd in a better world but is now jaded

isn't being abducted by aliens technically isekai since you being transported to another world or does it have to be another universe insted

He gets stuck in a Minecraft VMMO and gets a pet spoooder

Nigga look at the smart phones. That shit is high tech as fuck. Go back to 2000 that shit would blow your underage mind.

A story of a Man who kills a Dragon, finds out that he dragon has a daughter and has to live with it, having to take care of the daughter.

/thread

>it's Isekai
>But the MC travel to many worlds

I wish there was more cyberpunk themed anime.

>only 4 chapters out of 8 translated
FUCK!

How about this, an isekai series. But mc wasnt the only mary sue who went through it. There are literally hundreds of special snowflakes isekai'd people in that world that has made an impact to the point the government there has made a task force of hunting down any babies born with bizarre abilities, improbable intelligence, and memory cognition.

Planescape the anime?

sounds like the premise of any dimension hopping show, like Flip Flappers

I approve, but only if the mc is a cute girl

It's the present moment that sets the standards for technology. Otherwise you could call wheel an example of high tech, because it blew people's minds 8000 years ago.

isekai, but the MC is reborn into a floating textbox that narrates and essentially guides another party to defeat the demon king with his rpg knowledge

futurama

It's an Isekai but the new world is exactly like the old one.

The usual mothership might not be a world, but if they took you back to their dirtball, that could do it.

Samurai Jack.

Maid Dragon kind of.

Devil is a Part Timer

Are there any examples of video game characters getting isekai'd into the real world?

The way to travel between worlds is a machine that simulates being run over by a truck.

>It's an isekai where the MC comes FROM the fantasy world and uses his knowledge of the other world to become an isekai author

Did you miss the shitfest that was Re:Creators?

Isekai where Mc thinks she is from Japan.

So Knights & Magic then. MC's programming ability is pretty much magic.

Crocodile Dundee