TLR

how is momo such a slut and best girl at the same time?

because she's not actually a slut

She isnt a slut since she only acts like this around the one she loves. No interest in other men whatsoever. If anything, shes an angel who wants to have her loved one enjoy himself.

Ringo is best

Shouln't it be the other way around though? Girls who love sex should be better and more likely best girls.

Sluts are the best girls

No because wanting to fuck a lot of different people is bad. Wanting to fuck the one you love, and that one only, is pure. Momo is purity in human shape.

what kind of slut is she, is she town bicycle-tier or just had sex with someone other than MC

Weren't there going to be news about this series soon?
Also, wasn't there supposed to be a TLRD calendar with Risa bare boobs as one of the pages?

Pretty much the community of Sup Forums want to fuck half the girls in any show they watch. Why are you slut shaming so much then?

Because they know that they wont ever fuck anyone and also have different standards for themselves than their waifus.

So basically, you're only allowed to enjoy sex if you're a loser.

Does Momo look like a loser to you?

Well, it's not my logic gymnastics.

>Risa bare boobs
Excellent idea.

(Worst girls) and are "waifus" bait for beta losers as you and them
Still being a fucking slut, you bastard
>Overrated rotten peach in shit and semen
>Immoral
>Hypocrite
>Manipulater
>Sociopath
>Incest Cunt
>Nympho
>Momo intentionally try to NTR to lala (even being a great stupid retard in love)
>Biggest daughter of Bith
>"Best girl"
Fuck you
And you too by your stupid meme

She's a slut for one guy. She is the patrician type of slut

Cause is sluttiness what make love-ru's girls the best.

Risa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > momo,mea,run,lala,haruna,yami, mikan

because she is only a slut towards rito

>She's a slut for one guy.
Typical excuse in defense by a little cunt and others cunts as wakana ui, dxd girls, kurumi, himari, sora,
They are shit

Because sluts are always best girls.

I believe that most of Sup Forums is quite open that they are sluts. I'm sure you've seen threads about what Sup Forumsnons would do if they ever happened to turn into a 2d girl.

Please tell me who's are supossed to be "best girls" only being a horny warm cocks, boner factory in "love"

Tell me why this slut president is supposed to be "the best girl" and a "great waifu material"

The happy reminders that you'll die either an angry virgin or a convicted rapist make having you show up in threads all worth it.

>Next season is To Love Risa
I can dream

I'd swim to Japan just to buy 100 copies

Risa only can be a support character or probably an antagonist

She can be the main character at antagonizing our dicks.

Please. Rapey Risa belongs in a jail cell.

Guess who is?
>Ugly as fuck
>Has a shit seiyuu
>Supposedly" has a relationship with the mc
>Her autistic fanbase only make slanders and lies against to the real best girl and waifu of the series

In your dreams slutfag

I want them to fuck so badly.

>Please tell me who's are supossed to be "best girls" only being a horny warm cocks, boner factory in "love"

Disregard angry autists; acquire harem-ettes.

None of those, she is just always horny for the main character and she had some sexual "interactions" with him, but for a lot of people here she is a slut becuase she was eager to do everything with the one she loves.

Because being in love with one man and only wanting to fuck with one man does not make a woman a slut.

>when the word 'slut' becomes so normalized that people don't even know what it means anymore
Yara yara daze

did ESL kun show up yet?

Being okay with sharing him with twenty or so other girls does move her away from being a heroine in a pure-pure love story, however. Anons are pretty binary thinkers, so to a lot of them, it it ain't a saint, it's a whore.

Came and went. Lets hope it was from a fatal stroke this time.

TLR has some super interesting droplets of water and other stuff reflecting super interesting things

to this day I don't understand how he makes his way into every single TLR thread, but I never see his posts in any other threads. Does he only come to Sup Forums for TLR?

It infested the MM threads as well.
We don't deserve the amount of work Yabuki's done for us.

What a legend.

shes just a whore,
and a broken whore after Rito rejected her

Yui >= Mikan >>>>> rest >>>>> dogshit > momo

Yui confirmed for tightest

Thanks to trans, Yami, Mea, and Nemesis would not only be the tightest, but also be able to give you a different vagina for every stroke.

nobody cares about trannies user

what chapter was mikado from?

You have the wrong kind of trans on your mind, user. Not that that's surprising on Sup Forums, mind you.

Looks like 66. During the clothes melting antigravity powered grope session.

>Also, wasn't there supposed to be a TLRD calendar with Risa bare boobs as one of the pages?
Is it coming out with the new Jump SQ?

Nice censor.

>all paipans

Pubes would automatically get censored as fuck. Japan rules.