Why are Germans still mad at [us]?

Germany what gives?

Attached: germanamerican.png (310x163, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwei-plus-Vier-Vertrag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Conventional_Armed_Forces_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you wonder what happened to [us]? :(

Because you faggot puppets ruined two warsin which you diddn't belong.
let it be known that you and you alone are responsible for everything that has happened ever since and will.

Attached: 1472578913601.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

Because we fought on the wrong side of wwii

Shouldn't have attacked us first
Should've told japs to not attack Pearl Harbor

Still a goy I see

lol nah bruv, wir tragen schon a bisl Schuld ne?
What's the first step to recovery? Admitting you have a problem.

Shoo

Attached: 1521403050655.jpg (876x493, 52K)

Why are your troops still in Germany?

For (((you)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

lmao.
Also we were drug into WW2, do not forget that. We pushed for years to stay out of it, successfully. No one even fucking knew anything about the happenings. So what we sold things to Britain, our greatest enemy, for gold/cash, what did you expect? They were the largest fucking empire on the planet FFS.
They did. Last I remember Pearl Harbor caught the Axis off guard, pissing of Mein Fuhrer. That's what we were taught.

>
>Shouldn't have attacked us first
You were bringing in military supplies and other type of help to England...THEIR ENEMY.
>Should've told japs to not attack Pearl Harbor
USA put a sanction on Japan to provoke them to attack. You literally told them what to do.

Attached: 1521961627471.jpg (860x844, 151K)

Kike government needs to ensure Israel gets their holohoax gibs.

Attached: 1511307212738.png (376x308, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

AMI GO HOME

Soon we will see your empire fall.
good times ahead.
Go die as soon as possible.

Attached: 1521801646631.png (1076x1056, 250K)

Give me a break, Jewmerica is thoroughly kiked as well bud.

A U T I S M

Nah

Did I ever imply it wasn't?

Attached: 1521662484555.jpg (741x649, 158K)

Not my fault THEIR ENEMY happened to be the largest empire at the time in the world. America was highly isolationist. That is bullshit propaganda. What we did was no different than say what China was/is doing with North Korea. But we do not bomb them. K. Kuz that wud b dumb and pointless.

you helped the enemy destroy Europe and America

K I WILL. THANKS FOR ASKING HOW GERMAN AMERICANS WERE TREATED BECAUSE OF YOU, STILL TODAY. THANKS.

>he doesn't know about all the weapons, oil and vehicles we were giving to the Soviets and Allies before entering the war

Attached: 1521936881253.png (511x296, 232K)

Attached: AmiGOhome-768x458.jpg (768x458, 109K)

Traitor. Go kill yourself.

LOL Nice try idiot. The soviets were already heavily armed and had 30,000 tanks before Hitler ever invaded.

> (You)
>A U T I S M
Most likely otherwise I wouldn't be here. But also, care to elaborate?

Attached: 1521132882045.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Kek. The jew is strong in this one.
Look up how many of those 30k got captured in the first three months.

All of them.

Yeah I kinda agree with you and also I personally do not blame the American people. You are no different from us. What happened to you happens to us and vice versa

Attached: 1521732229161.jpg (1440x900, 336K)

Not all, but they still had several thousand. Which is a lot. America was a poor country then. Literally 300 tanks isn't even a reason to declare war, considering 30,000 were had and still habbened.

Americans have to live with the same of what they did. They are the #1 knife in the hand of zog. May God have mercy on their souls because they will take the blame if people eventually rise up.

Attached: 1521617139998m.jpg (1024x654, 112K)

And we gave them the food, oil and supplies to build them. As well as bombers and other vehicles. We were openly supporting Germany's enemies before Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Also military intelligence knew a fleet was crossing the Pacific to attack a fleet we were assembling as the excuse needed to sell the American Public on the war. You are extremely ignorant.

Attached: 1521098795671.png (418x359, 11K)

Gee I wonder why

Attached: ze liberator.jpg (497x615, 114K)

>
>>he doesn't know about all the weapons, oil and vehicles we were giving to the Soviets and Allies before entering the war

Attached: 1520420451942.jpg (127x122, 2K)

We get boners at their nude swimming pools, drink too much and tear up the place, and shag their women who for some reason can't wait to get the fuck out of there.

Deny it or not. The Soviet Union won the war becaus the usa delievered all kind of military equipment to the sov in masses.
And (((you))) did that and joined the war to save you eco. No honor you are like (((them))).

Attached: 71xTUrtm-qL._SY450_.jpg (322x450, 43K)

We're not mad at you

We're mad at (((who))) rules you.

Probably about that whole being occupied until 2099 thing.

>Be German
>Be so incredibly paranoid about being sick that you have a doctors appointment every week
>Go to the lengths of baggying your poop for your doctor to inspect

Attached: 1521766827829.png (970x563, 209K)

You guys are trying to destroy Europe again, looks like you might succeed this time. Good luck

Ugh that sounds like some random event that never occurred, so what. Even if Americans still knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen, they would not have entered war beforehand, they just would have been more prepared/prevented it.
>really did not want to enter war
kind of food for thought.
They would have laughed.
I mean, consider the ideas that German subs were miles from our shores and shit.
That's nice.
My boss is 1st generation German-American and I am 4th, we get along like twins. Weird in this way that scares the average American we work with, ie, the non-German ones. My other friends are also G-As and again, viewed as freaks, but mildly normal. people thought we were serial killers. We befriended the only Jewish guy in school so that way if he shot it up, he might remember were nice to him.

We had it worse, so thanks for that.

>the jew reveals itself

Fuck off moshe. This is one of the few places where people understand world war II was the start of the death of Western Civilization.

>We had it worse

I don't recall any cities in America being firebombed.

>You guys are trying to destroy Europe again, looks like you might succeed this time. Good luck

Except this time around I don't think Germans are really the ones doing this. Germany is occupied.

It's (((occupied Germany))) and the EU who's really doing this.

>German
You have no right to call yourself german. Just say your senpai is from france.

I'm not speaking to you, you're probably Jew.
WE WERE LITERALLY DYING.
You're from France.

>USA put a sanction on Japan to provoke them to attack. You literally told them what to do.
So not fueling japans war machine in Asia means they must attack us? Gas yourself kike

>We had it worse

Attached: 1520032750846.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

All of the alpha males in Germany left for America, that's why they lost ww2, that's why they continue being the faggiest country in Europe. Germans are ultra-cucked.

>Muh murica dindu no nuffin

I can smell the merchant on this post, and not my dutch type of merchant the jewish type of merchant.

wut? i got apple products and amazon prime, you are all right in my book

We had it pretty bad user.

Fuck off you're a nigger. You're the only person in that literal hellhole with a computer.

T dislussional lefty muh germans are bad! LE EBIN AMERICAN SERVICES AND PRODUCTS!!11 IKSE DEE.

>We had it worse, so thanks for that.

You serious? We came out of WW2 almost unscathed compared to most other nations except for pearl Harbor and some Japanese attroticies.

Please daddy germany dont be mad at me

Attached: 1493248782681.gif (500x281, 499K)

No you didn't, neither did my country. It was nothing like what Germany went through. Cities bombed to ruins. My grandmother was from Hamburg she used to tell me about the sirens and the years of poverty after the war. Fuck you.

I don't think New York ever looked like this

Attached: we had it worse.jpg (1600x1138, 609K)

spank me, daddy, spank me

>Supports the Countries that you are in War with
Sorry buddy but that alone is a not really being "Neutral" same shit with the Bongs

To ensure Germany stays occupied fun little fact there has not been a single time there weren't American troops in Germany since WW2 not only that Japan,Germany are still to this day bound to limited Militaries and most of Nato aswell because Burgers and their Soviet friends made sure to fuck Europe up

I like you Burgers.
You gay jew government is terminal cancer though.

Attached: desu27.jpg (680x309, 25K)

We have sirens that go off daily in America. Literally everyday at a specific time, for the fire dept. I trick my nephews into thinking it's for the apocalypse.

>When the sirens match your soul.

Just think of all the Jews hiding in their attic.

roll

they took muh reich

That's what you get for living and taking a city seriously.

You can say something after your city is being destroyed by 3 big waves of Bombers, causing a firestorm which is sucking away the oxygen so will either burn to death or run out of oxygen.

This whole shit makes no sense. We are of the same heritage but we have simply forgotten that. I do NOT talk about Europe, it goes back even further, to the proto-Indoeuropeans, to Yamnaya, to the Pontic-Caspian steppe. Steel, horses and cattle. And going even further back we are the true scions of the ancient Siberian hunter-gatherers. This is not some esoteric race bullcrap that you usually see on this board, this is proven by genetics ... and even if nobody yet dares to spell it out loudly, it also proves one thing ... we are of better stock. We are the 'true' humanity. We either get this awareness back into our heads and act accordingly or we will all march happily into the long night to come.

Attached: just_passing_by.gif (413x313, 500K)

you mean the 35.000 Germans ?

You literally bombed most Countries in Europe to shit even the French your Economy was booming because nobody else wasn't able to compete because their Industry comprised of concrete turned into dust

Not only that you literally had such a gigantic boost from the "War" loot you took from Germany which also consisted of a huge crapload of Gold which the "marshall plan" looks just like chump change to it

Okay and you can tell me what it's like being a REAL German once you had your fair share of living in America.

that being said, germany and european armies arent even living up to the MINIMUM COMMITMENTS they made when joining nato.
so to say America is at fault due to a hypothetical maximum is a little silly.

Fucking good. The millions and millions of Germans in the US fucking deserved IT

So lets sum it all up shall we?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>Following World War II there were severe labour shortage in continental northern Europe and high unemployment in southern European countries[citation needed] and in Turkey.[1] The guest worker programs were largely created because of the labour imbalance and as a result of political pressure from the USA

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwei-plus-Vier-Vertrag
Goes for Germany Japan has a similar thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Conventional_Armed_Forces_in_Europe
This one goes for Nato

Now the Question goes why the fuck is a Country interfering with other Countries Internal policies across the globe? or yet having Military bases there while yelling Russia all the time you literally occupied all of Europe with NATO

Hello my white friend.

Attached: 1501165110369.png (783x542, 218K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
The english version sorry accidently posted the German one

Isn't NATO Eisenhower's child or was that the UN? Either way, again, we disagreed entirely with any and all of it.

Because you can't be trusted to have an army, bud. We gave you two chances and look what happened.

I am anti Japan, those japs were extremely brutal and bullies but we are not talking about hurt feelings. We were talking about the United States involvement in all this.
If Saudi Arabia today stop selling you oil, wouldn't you consider this an attack on your selves? How will you and your society function without oil or other stuff needed to maintain equipment?

Attached: 1519571155330.jpg (976x1600, 271K)

we agree

They took more than the Reich. They took the whole of Europe

Didn't Roosevelt remove the ships patrolling and guarding pearl harbor? Leaving them wide open for a attack after the oil embargo of Japan? Can someone confirm this.

I agree with this

>muh joos
That excuse is pathetic. it was always in the german blood to be degenerate and self destructive.

i see you're new here from T_D lol bet u didn't think u were such a cuck until now, did you?

It's a mixture of asspain, envy and an unshakable sense of German supremacy.