"I like him because he's nice"

>"I like him because he's nice"

it's pretty easy to tell which kind of romance/harem will have that card played, so step up your elitism game kouhai.

>I like him because he gave me an eraser

It's so 14 year old lonely Japanese boys can self insert because being nice is literally all they have to offer

>KYAAAAAAA HENTAIIII!

eraser was just an excuse

Explains why I can only really relate to JoJo, since I'm a deathly handsome man with impeccable fashion taste.

>being nice is literally all they have to offer
What else is needed?

Looks, talent, confidence, money, maybe a big dick. Preferably at least two of those things.

if you are implying you got a girlfriend just by being nice, then tell me where I can find one.

>looks
>personality
>hobbies
>skills
>wealth
>intelligence
>appearance
>does he take care of himself
>does he take care about others
>does he fuck well
>does he cook a good meal
Nobody wants some beta bitch boy who just plays video games, eats ramen, and works at McDonalds

Maybe if you were nicer your waifu would love you but this board is so rude.

I guess the Japanese are fed the same bullshit we are about women liking kind gentlemen when in reality they only want a 6'6" Chad to grab their pussies

I was actually told by a girl I like that I'd do better in the dating game if I stopped being so sarcastic all the time. I can't help it though, it's the only way I know how to be funny

>"I like him because he's hardworking"
>"I like him because he looks cool"
InaKon is one of my favorite manga, but these motivations were lazy imo.

I don't have context for this manga but
Seems like a reasonable thing to want. A hardworking man is more fit, makes more money, provides for you, etc.
Physical attraction is a requirement to start any romantic relationship, nobody has a waifu they don't like looking at.

fucking whores

actually makes you think what does a nip womans wants on a man, since birthrates are soo low

In that manga, she wasn't talking about his looks specifically, more like she meant how he looks cool when he's working and training hard. My disdain towards "looking cool", is that there's an apparent goal in looking cool as a way to impress others, rather than doing something because you truly like it and/or enjoy doing it.
My disdain towards this one, is the apparent message in many popular anime, that hard work and determination alone should make a person deserve to succeed at whatever goal they want, rather than using your own brain.

Then just be "serious" and be quiet a lot of the time. Don't be obnoxious

passion, hobbies, a sense of humor, self-reliance including a real job, personal grooming, good taste

That only works if you have above average looks. Otherwise, everyone is content to just ignore you.

You people do realize you don't need a reason to fall for someone right? because that's not how love works

>passion
>hobbies
>a real job
Fugg

>I hate him because he's a dick
Would you prefer that?

That guy was an athletic chad though. Eraser was just an excuse. He just wanted his big dick.

>that hard work and determination alone should make a person deserve to succeed at whatever goal they want, rather than using your own brain.

isnt a japanese thing in general? they promote that you should stick to something and work hard on it, "do you best" and the like, you dont change things to make them easier or efficient, because that means going against tradition and some shit like that, instead, you work hard on whatever you are doing.

well shit

See

Yeah I'm sure IRL all these women who go for handsome, tall, successful Chads do it for inexplicable reasons. Love is magical after all.

>it's only possible to fall in love with good looking people
ok then

Yup, evolution 101. Handsomeness is the sign of superior genetic make-up, health and strength.

Post a picture of your ugly girlfriend then, faggot.

>have sex with me you fucking slut

holy shit anons
thank god I will never be this bitter

They aren't wrong, it's not bitter, some people are just genetic duds lol

>I like him because he has an enormous dick

>Put all that effort
>Or just stay in Sup Forums shitposting
Tough choice

>Women don't want shitty excuses for men
How terrible.

>its another "Sup Forums goes full /r9k/ and pretends to know how women and society works" thread

the difference between Sup Forums and /r9k/ is that Sup Forums has pretty much accepted that they are losers and such, you really shouldn't be surprised, noone wants an uggo. No one.

>women are complicated

When it comes to shit like the arts though you don't get good without practicing no matter where you live.

This. The faster you come to terms with it, the faster you can get back to watching anime.

>it's only possible to fall in love with good looking people
no
>its only possible to fall in love with good looking people who are also good socially
yes

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are both full of losers, but Sup Forums has a hint of self-awareness. I reckon not giving a fuck about anything and living through escapism is healthier than blaming society for all of your problems and wallowing in misery. I assume Sup Forums also has less NEETs living in their moms basement and more people who actually work, but maybe I'm projecting.

>Implying you're even nice.
You're on Sup Forums m8, you've got no redeemable qualities.

>living through escapism
Didn't Evangelion tell people that doing that wasn't healthy either?

I didn't watch Evangelion though.

No different than:
>this anime is good because I like it
>and I like it because it's fun
>and it's fun because it's good

This isn't that common in anime outside of shitty harems and slice of life where the main male characters is supossed to be a self insert for the otaku audience.
Start watching better anime and you won't see this kind of crap.

>busty shy childhood friend who secretly loves MC for years without saying shit because he protected her from bullies one time

It's not, but it's better than whatever /r9k/ is doing

Nope, the point of Eva is that you should choose for yourself

>MC tries this and gets his ass handed to him
r9k used to be a pretty decent board for the famous kc-tier serious discussion but it's mostly failed normalfags venting trying to find a reason for this instead of doing something more productive with their time and actually being happy for once.

The only reason i'm still pretending to be happy and wasting oxygen is for my parents. I don't want them to be sad especially my mom she'll be sent straight to an institution the moment she heard the news.

Eh, could you elaborate what else you need to do for a girl to like you? And before you elaborate have in mind that a girl liking you isn't the same as a girl wanting to be your sex slave.

Stage an accident, thats what I'm going for. She'll cry for a while and will get it over it in time, no guilt issues

Liking some average fag because he's nice doesn't make any sense. Most people are generally nice, there's nothing special about being nice or kind.

Wait, is "niceness" not a valid reason to be attracted to someone?

Funny how Anno tried to teach otaku a lesson but instead of listening to him they turned Eva into one of the biggest otaku centric franchises ever.

i won't be here otherwise

Then how were they cranked out? You people never make sense with this argument. Your parents must have been ugly as shit. They settled, you can too.

Could you elaborate?

>he fed a stray cat once
>her vagina when

evangelion is shit

Because the "I can't get laid because I'm ugly" in most cases is just an excuse. Its only true if you're a truly hideous 3/10 or have a facial deformity.

Because that's not how genetics work you retard. Two parents can have different sets of genes, which when combined form a negative trait.

Both of my parents are actually very handsome, social people. I got my mother's face which looks horrible on a male, and never socialized.

All you have to do to be "nice" is to not be mean. Mean is a negative trait obviously, being nice is just a lack of a negative trait. Being nice doesn't require anything of you. If all you can say about someone is that they're "nice" they're probably an extremely uninteresting person with nothing notable about them.

Not really, being nice isn't really the default state.

What's sad is, it doesn't matter if they're shitty excuses for women. All that matter is that they're women.

>I'm in love with him because he was nice to me once many years ago

>kc-tier
Bernd it's time to go back to your den of trannies and drug addicts.

That's the reason why I had a crush on a tripfag from here many many moons ago.

their Sup Forums is dead

>i will marry him because we said so back when we were toddlers

yeah, the default is being kind of an asshole

And in German.

Precisely, and the fake nice act is always easy to see through. That's why it's incredibly special when you meet someone that's genuinely nice.

Seems you don't understand genetics either, retard. No one is talking about people with deformities here, if your parents are average or subpar guess what you'll be 99% of the time?

Because desperate retards will fuck anything.

>I want my chinese cartoons to be realistic
You do realize that most people watch anime for escapism, right?

Just like the German birthrate.

>I like him because he did thay one thing for me that one time.

>escapism justifies garbage writing

>every trait is determined by one allele
Go back to high school.

I'm a hapa

>We promised to marry when we both were 5 years old

I have a friend that honored that promise.

It's very romantic.

Tell me more

There's not much to tell, honestly. They made that promise in kindergarten or something, then actually started dating in middle school, then got married after college.

Yes it does make sense, being nice would make any girl like you, being nice would get you friends, and being friends is the first step to any relationship, simple as that, the problem comes after since usually the MC stay in that first step, but that's an entirely different scenario, what are we talking about here is that being nice do make a girl to like you.

being friends != liking somebody

>tfw your tripfag crush stops posting

>I like him because he's mean

Mine still posts from time to time.

I smell a new manga concept.

>I am literally arguing against the majority
That's quoting you, King Retard.