Tomo-chan

youtube.com/watch?v=GNQZY5KYDFM
this might be premature but idc

Rarest Misuzu

i want to fuck that smile

she wanted to break with jun because she found out that she's tomosexual

Holy fuck, is that Carol? Why is she wearing a Misuzu wig?

Smiling Misuzu makes my dick go flacid

Carol's deepest plot yet.

>tfw Tomo, Misuzu & Carol all have Oyakodon-friendly mothers

FUMITA
MOUNTAIN
HACK
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>laughing misuzu

my god.

cue tanabe catching a glimpse of this

carol is still shit

>Flashback explaining why Jun and Misuzu dated for two days is also a flashback explaining why that loser likes Misuzu
>Then present time brings him back and builds their relationship
That would be interesting.

So Misuzu does smile outside Jun after all.

>her smile wasn't protected

So this is what the arc was building up to.

>last panel is a closeup on misuzu making a weird face
EVERY TIME fumita's such a fucking hack

no its
carol is shit

there is no doubt it is a given

Carol is shit

These past few pages have been absurdly boring. Misuzu and Carol were a mistake. It should've been like that one doujin where the girl bullies the guy for all of S and C years; the friends are only there so she can talk about how much she doesn't love the male MC.

>Misuzu is literally only happy around Tomo

Kill me

What a good manga!

>Tomo is the only person who can make Misuzu smile
What does it mean?

>Tomo is the only person
And Jun

shes gay for tomo just like every character is in this shit manga

being tomosexual is not gay

gyarus please, you need to stop denying it.

Don't bully the gyarus for liking Tomo's masculine features. Like her pants.

Hnnngg

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things

Thanks

So my question is: How does Misuzu go from this realization...to the Misuzu we know now who keeps things in an eternal stalemate both consciously and unconsciously.

>Misuzu purest smile

I want to put my cock to that smile

So, since she realized she was being stupid at this point, what is she trying to do by pushing them together, as if she's making up for some irredeemable crap she did?

This is before Tomo started asking her for advice on how to get with Jun. So perhaps the Misuzu we have today stems from worry that her methods of pushing together are failing and them simply being themselves (dodge ball tournament) are actually working instead.

She probably just realized that even though she can be friends with Tomo despite their differences, Jun is still the best person for her romantically?

God, Misuzu is so cute, why doesn't she smile like that anymore?

Tanabe will make her smile again

She's not, she's doing the opposite and keeping them on an eternal stalemate so she can keep doing girly stuff with Tomo to "get her together with Jun". That's what she feels guilty about, not something from the past

So right as Misuzu is felling better about the whole situation, and probably feels better about trying to date Jun, Jun is going to break up with her.

>Literally forcing them on dates and to sleep over together is an eternal stalemate
I'll never not laugh at this retardation.

A genuine smile, holy shit.

> And probably feels better about trying to date Jun

I think it'll be the opposite, actually, after this incident she'll probably see her dating Jun as unnecessary now that she knows she can be with Tomo despite their differences in ability and that she doesn't need Jun as some kind of bridging method.

I certainly hope the end of this arc, Misuzu will smile like an angel because of Tomo or Tanabe, and then she will cut her hair.
Short hair Misuzu is absolutely perfect. Because she looks like an angel, so pure, so sweet and peaceful with short hair.

So, is this the polar opposite from when Carol made THAT face?

who?

no

/ourguy/

Except that happens presently what with Misuzu using Tomo’s feelings for Jun in order to do girly stuff. Tomo is a tomboy at heart and she certainly enjoys the time she spends with Jun which is what Misuzu mentioned in a past chapter on how Jun can’t both be Tomo’s lover and best friend. Which is where Carol comes in.

I think now that she is felling more positive about Tomo, which was the reason she dated Jun as she wanted to use him as a buffer for Tomo like when they were kids, she might try and date Jun for real as she still believes Jun asked her out because she thinks he has feelings for her.

>misuzu now feeling good, and liking her place in life
>'hey maybe i should break up with jun it was bs anyway'
>jun breaks up with her
>all that erased
not that hard

I love middle school Misuzu. She's perfect.
Middle School Misuzu >>>> Middle School Tomo >>>>>>> Literally who Carol

> she still believes Jun asked her out because she thinks he has feelings for her.

I don't really think she's that stupid, Jun clearly conveyed his dislike of Misuzu even on the day he asked her out. Even if she isn't entirely sure why, she must know he's got an ulterior motive for doing this.

Hell, it'd be reasonable to guess that he even just did it because he was lonely from being isolated for a whole year, and wanted to have fun with someone else, not even in a romantic way.

MISUZU IS CUTE

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Behold, Tomo the ladykiller's power.

b-but muh love triangle! fuck this gay world.

This thread is activating my canon senses.

Just because Misuzu wants to fuck Tomo and not Jun doesn't mean there isn't a love triangle.

>this arc

This is when we see Misuzu about to dump Jun, but Jun beats her to the punch. Forever leaving that scar that a man got the better of her.

time to add another entry to my list of things I want to protect

Yet we constantly seen her smile for Jun all the time. Is this the only, and last time she smiled for Tomo?

ITS MY TIME TO SHINE
>dropout

They're entirely different kinds of smiles. Tomo got a Tanabe-vision smile but for real out of her

I guess we finally reached the climax of the series. It's all downhill from here unless Fumita allows Tomo to have her own harem.

I bet if the date had led to fucking they'd have to deal with the awkward moment when both cried out Tomo's name at climax.

Is he daijobu?

So Tanabe just needs to become a sporty dense tomboy to make Misuzu smile for real?
Tough.

They'll be doing that soon enough.

So, when and why does Jun break up with Misuzu, and Tomo never finds out until Jun blabbed?

Probably sometime after the talk with tomo since this is Day 3 or rather less than 72 hours have elapsed so far.

It would be too funny for this kind of comic.
And the author will never make an official triangle where Misuzu acts like romantic guide for both Tomo and Jun to have a threesome with two dense retards and autistic girl.

Misuzu told him she wasn’t having fun, so he probably decides to end it since those were all the activities he did with Tomo.

>They will never pass Misuzu back and forth, making her feel better weather she likes it or not
>They will never have Tomo hold her in the air full nelson while Jun hammers her against Tomo.
>Misuzu will never look smug after beating them both at oral.
>She will never be sandwiched between sweaty Tomo and Jun as they enjoy post coital sleep

i'll never make misuzu smile

>incoming broken heart Misuzu

>genuine smilesuzu
Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck my heart.

MISUZU A CUTE!!!

Maybe Misuzu will do something she really can't forgive herself for, and Tanabe comes with some stupid life aside that actually hits the spot for her.

*wisdom, not aside.

The only reason they'd bring up her lost smile is so that one day they can bring it back. Mark my words Misuzu will smile again and it will blow your minds

It was ALL worth it. Everything.

The author really needs to introduce some transfer student tomboy for Misuzu hard.
Like a black fit tomboy.

>color user didn't show up

If she has realised how much Tomo thinks of her years ago, why is she being so moody and woeful in the present?

Guilt that will be explained later in this flashback or in a future arc if we're unlucky.

N O T H I N G

H A P P E N S

A G A I N

>Literally the first genuine smile we've ever seen from Misuzu
>Nothing

Maybe right in the next chapter she has lewd thoughts about Jun and feels like she cheated on her best friend.

That Tomo saying “holy crap for the last time no” would make a good reaction image

how many other times does she make this face? "Bitch get out your head" seems like an important emotion for tomo