Houseki no Kuni

Holy shit this is the cutest mineral I've ever laid eyes on.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14535730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Houseki no Kuni more like Hoiseki no Kawaii

You are a gay if your dick doesn't go as hard as diamond when looking at Diamond

So other than Shinsha (who's clearly a period joke), is Dia the most feminine gem?

What's going on here?

Does Phos ever get cute again?
CHARACTED DEVELOPMENT is always a mistake.

The "make a line to mess with Phos" scene was so cute.

Prolly Alex since she's the only one who addresses herself in feminine pronoun

She pretends to be cute at times but she's actually dead inside.

I basically mean the hair.

I was bored last night so I made xmas gem using a Nero Template.I can give the template if people wants their customized xmas gemfus

Yes and no

Welcome to REAL SUFFERING HOURS.
Phos does get beautiful, but that lasts for about a chapter or two before the mangaka pulls a Nisio again.

Oh yes she does.

Did they fuck?

Who's the top and who's the bottom in Dia and Bort's relationship?

Did they fuck?

Gone forever.

I only watched this for cute phos.

Damn, phos is overpowered now and dead inside.

I thought it was heavily implied that yes. Pretty sexually charged scene.

With great power comes great lack of genki.

No, sensei is only for me.

Phos is a rock.
Sensei is a robutt
It doesn't make sense, even if it was somehow in character, which it isn't.

Doesn't mean they don't have penis and vaggos. Have you looked inside their pants?

>tfw it's all downhill from here

>Red Beryl complaining Phos got bigger
>body model seems unchanged

They obviously don't have p0n0s, because we've seen them in pretty tight clothing.
Of course, Ichikawa did say they were designed with male upper torsos and female lower bodies, so if they DID have genital forms, it would be gempussy.

This scene was hilarious, putting on robe and shit.

Which wouldn't make bulges in tight clothes. And sensei uses a dress.

I have, no kuni confirmed

For Phos or the story?

I want old stupid Phos back

It's so subtle only a /fa/shionista with hundreds of years of experience would notice with a naked eye

user they don't reproduce and have no internal organs, they don't need those. It's all perfect lean smoothness under their clothes.

I assume that's fanart? It proves nothing.

>4 arms
Creepy shit, how long till phos transformed into the buddhist hundreds arms deity?

She just got her vulva sheered off when the moonies took Ghost

The story keeps getting more interesting at the cost of Phos falling deeper into despair.

This is where the story actually begins. Everything before was only warmup. It gets much better and much worse.

Also this

Who the fuck is this

I can't wait for Dia vs. Shiro. That was one of the most absolutely hype moments of the manga.

Pic was obviously illustrative but sure, whatever lets you sleep at night.

Phos. Or Lapis. Or both

Why, that's Phosphopyllite, user. Who else would it be?

I think it's more likely she;ll have every part of herself swapped for something else, raising the old Theseus's paradox. Get ready for some existentialism debating.

I love how they all seem like a bunch of kids, even the more mature ones. It hurts seeing Rutile all happy considering the current happenings in the manga.

I want Sensei to manhandle me

Good. I'm only halfway through vol. 4. Still, loss of cute Phos is lamentable, but I suppose eight episodes of green!Kumiko were nonetheless quite a blessing.

I love these kind of tummy revealing angles.

It actually is slightly taller than the rest now.
Somehow after getting Lapis head and the new eye he becomes half a head taller than Cinnabar.

Don't be sad at the green Kumiko we lost.
Just be happy that we had so much green Kumiko in the first place.

RIP phos.

Its the low gravity on the moon, made him stretch out

Phos' inclusions adapt to pretty much any material so Phos will still remain Phos if the inclusions have time to set in and do their magic.
The biggest debate is probably whether we can still call him Phosphophyllite, but we wouldn't even be talking about this is the gems had proper names instead of being called whatever makes up their bodies.

This little fucker steals your shoe and runs away with it. How do you react?

I CAN'T BELIEVE PHOSPHOPHYLLITE IS FUCKING DEAD

Jade is the new cute.

New heels are significantly taller then her usual gold ones

shit bro im gonna nu

oh, good catch

pet him

>And sensei uses a dress.
The question is if humans would build their prayer machine with junk. On one hand it could distract him from his duty. On the other, he is supposed to be able to comfort that last people

Try not to have a heart attack from sheer cuteness.

>how do you react

>trusting moon people
I seriously hope you don't do this

I think the question goes deeper than that. If Phos loses every gem that makes herself Phoes, even if the new parts keep the new memories, would she still really be Phoes, or just something with Phos memories? Like if the ship would still be the ship, or just a new one with the old ship's form?

I am. I have to, considering KyoAni will make a third season of anything when the sun goes supernova.

>it turns out Sensei was built to be a sexbot for the Professor and nothing else. She made him super strong because the idea of having the hardest thing in the world inside her turned her on

This time, she's dead for good

THE ONLY GOOD MOONINITE IS A DEAD MOONINITE

I mean, yes, he has heels so of course Phos is taller than everyone.
Check out that chest, though. The clothes probably help but Phos is no meek gem anymore. I was hoping there would be at least a slight change in the model now that the gold is inside them, but it's something minor so I'm not too bummed out about it or anything.

>finally like a gem
>moon-dead in two chapters
>only functions in winter
>relegated to hallucinations for the mindbroken MC

Time to stay on board for the suffering

Yet her shell lives on.

It'll only stop being phosphorus when he stops fucking up

Sorry, I can't check out anything but Phos having her and losing her in the same breath.

Is this the fiercest battle in all of hnk?

>cairn and antarc will never tag team bully phos

Man I'n kinda sad I lost those early threads, but happy I'm not the first one to see the parallels with the Ship of Theseus paradox.

But they already do.
Cairo bullies Phos externally while Antarc bullies her psyche internally.

Like this?

Nothing is lost, it's all archived

>dia didn't get to see them
I'm not looking forward to that being animated, it's the peak of suffering in the story.

HEY

strawpoll.me/14535730
strawpoll.me/14535730
strawpoll.me/14535730
strawpoll.me/14535730

VERY important poll that will determine the course of your future.

Threads only get better with time.

That is a pretty gem.
Too bad she's autistic.

>but happy I'm not the first one to see the parallels with the Ship of Theseus paradox.
For extra fun, look up the 7 treasures of buddhism. Preferably after you read the manga though.

This fucking image still makes me lose my shit everytime.

>voting for the mooncuties
Men of exquisite taste but no morals.

Kind of pointless, we're all moonies wanting gems for ourselves anyway.

That fucking face.
I can't stop laughing.