Trump couldn't carry Obama's jock strap when it comes to the 2nd Amendment

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights

The Christian Science Monitor ran a very interesting piece in September comparing Barack Obama and Mitt Romney's gun control records.
In making that comparison, CSM pointed out Obama has only ever signed laws expanding gun owners' rights.

One of those pro-gun laws took effect in February 2010 and allows people to carry loaded firearms into the Grand Canyon and other national parks, according to the AP.

Paul Helmke, who was at the time president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said national parks were the safest spots in American but guns could change that.

The other major pro-gun law Obama signed allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, reversing a ban that was put in place after 9/11, according to USA Today.

In addition to signing pro-gun laws, the Chicago Tribune has pointed out, Obama also failed to make good on a campaign promise to close a loophole that let some people buy guns without background checks.

It's not so shocking then that the Brady Campaign gave Obama an F in January 2010.

businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12

Attached: donald-trump-traitor.jpg (1500x750, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy
pastebin.com/p5R6Szps
archive.is/yAytI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310751/Gun-control-Obama-blasts-Senate-rejecting-background-check-law.html
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/16/feinstein-to-introduce-assault-weapons-ban-bill/
realjewnews.com/?p=174
timesofisrael.com/obama-backs-california-senators-assault-weapons-ban-as-jewish-groups-work-toward-gun-control/
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation
forward.com/articles/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/?p=all
timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/jews-and-jewish-organizations-lead-the-gun-control-campaign/
realjewnews.com/?p=783
theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/15/major-hollywood-producer-vows-to-make-the-nra-wish-they-werent-alive-with-upcoming-big-movie/
theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/17/new-york-mayor-michael-bloomberg-gun-control
huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-michael-lerner/banning-guns-is-necessary_b_2308272.html
dailycaller.com/2012/12/17/rahm-emanuel-calls-for-nationwide-assault-weapons-ban/
realjewnews.com/?p=631
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they even trying to hide it anymore is what I'm wondering

Attached: john-bolton1-e1401462887699-640x400.jpg (640x400, 42K)

>trying to hide it anymore
not at all Trump went full fucking retard this time

Attached: IdiotInChief.jpg (623x425, 55K)

John Bolton is a Soros plant.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
>Previously recognized by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, the MEK spent vast sums paying high profile U.S. politicians to speak in favor of its cause. Bolton has spoken for the group on numerous occasions and one source tells me he was paid significantly for doing so.

westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
>Like too many organizations that claim to represent the best interests of the nation of Iran and Iranian-Americans, the NIAC is tightly connected with and known to be funded at least in part by the George Soros empire.

>Small wonder NIAC advice on dealing with Iran was replete with claims that Israeli propaganda was responsible for the negative image imposed on otherwise peace-loving, misunderstood Iranian mullahs. Not exactly a friend of Israel is George Soros.

>“Court documents show the NIAC was guilty of: lying to members of Congress, fraudulent membership numbers, tax law violations and evasions, Lobbying Disclosure Act violation, the Foreign Agents Registration Act violations, foreign bank accounts, defrauding of federal funds, bribing of eye witnesses, etc…”

commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy

>First,NIAC is a Soros-backed group. Soros is of course the money behind MoveOn.org and got J Street up and running. He is also paying “the $90,000 annual salary of the NIAC staffer, Patrick Disney.” The Left’s moneyman is plainly in the mullah’s corner.

More
pastebin.com/p5R6Szps
archive.is/yAytI

Attached: Soros Wave.jpg (708x515, 224K)

b-but hannity told me obummer wanna take muh guns

The nigger tried to ban all sorts of shit after sandy hook
Fuck off you subversive faggot kike

this is just his appeasement point. i sincerely doubt he budges beyond that, and if he does then he aint getting re-elected.

This

Bump stocks are fucking retarded. Not only are they functionally useless, but a bumpstock can be easily replaced with a rubber band

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310751/Gun-control-Obama-blasts-Senate-rejecting-background-check-law.html

>Furious Obama blasts Senators for blocking background checks as last hope for gun control proposal fails 54-46

Get fucked you lying little kike

Yeah Obama was pretty good on guns no question about it. He was pretty good on Israel too.
He was extremely bad on housing with attempting to literally make everyone have to live with poor people and force 'integration' of people that don't deserve to live in certain areas because they DID NOT FUCKING EARN IT AND THE SHIT DOESN'T WORK. It had been PROVEN through the GOVERNMENT FUNDED STUDY.
Also Obama's government funded study on guns showed they were actually a benefit to people's ability to protect themselves. More often used for defense than offense.

>The nigger tried to ban all sorts of shit after sandy hook
>Fuck off you subversive faggot kike
How many gun did he ban and how many guns did Mitt Romney ban?

Trump couldn't carry Obama's jock strap when it comes to the 2nd Amendment

>Fuck off you subversive faggot kike

In 2004, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney signed a permanent assault weapons ban into law in Massachusetts. That included guns like the AR-15.

"I believe the people should have the right to bear arms, but I don't believe that we have to have assault weapons as part of our personal arsenal," he said on Fox News in 2004.

>How many gun did he ban
HE FUCKING TRIED AND FAILED YOU DUMB SHIT

MItt Romney is a faggot and has nothing to do with this Nigger trying and failing

Such as?

Well Obama can rejoice now that GOP congress and POTUS have just signed off on additional funds to expand background checks in the omnibus spending bill. But I guess it's not the end of the world when they do it.

Trump will be just like Reagan they said

Fully automatic firearms have been highly regulated under the National Firearms Act (NFA) since 1934, long before Reagan took office. What happened during the Reagan administration is that an amendment was tacked onto an otherwise good bill, the Firearm Owners Protection Act, H.R. 4332, at the last minute and Reagan didn’t veto it. The amendment had apparently failed a voice vote but Democrats somehow got it added to the bill.

The Hughes Amendment banned civilian possession of automatic firearms manufactured after 1986. This froze the number of full auto guns in circulation and sent prices skyrocketing, a $600 M16 now costs over $20,000 because of the limited supply.

Attached: uvABblg.jpg (484x617, 77K)

>conviently forgot that obama spent millions of dollars over seas rebuilding mosques.

Sorry fuck wit Obama made it easier to carry guns period

Tbh semi > auto for rifles in almost every regard.

Fuck trump and his retarded shit
I do not give two fucks about him

NO YOU DUMB SHIT HE TRIED TO BAN A BUNCH AND FUCKING FAILED

a few restrictions on our rights is okay

>NO YOU DUMB SHIT HE TRIED TO BAN
So What did he ban Hannity do you have a list?

OBAMA WAS A NIGGER!!!!!!

>Guns don't fire themsleves

Maybe educate the kids and attempt to curb the future followers of gun culture

"Expand background checks" is kind of vague and doesn't even sound bad. Need more info.

Attached: 873894759834759834.jpg (1634x671, 100K)

What's ironic is that people talk about California's strict gun laws and attribute it to "muh liberals" when in fact Reagan was responsible for most of those too. I don't understand why conservatives love him so much while he was left of Pelosi on so many issues.

>Reagan was responsible for most of those
Not all Republicans are gun grabbers but most gun grabbing laws were signed by Republicans

he had an (R) next to his name

You mean the neo-con that helped inject America into Israels perpetual land seizing war is on the Israelis side? Nooooooooooooo!

100% backwards

>I don't understand why conservatives love him so much
Reagan banned more guns than Bill Clinton and smuggled more cocaine into the US than Tony Montana

Even the Clinton ban was only temporary, The Reagan and Romney gun grabs were permanent

OP honestly thinks that because some bills got passed under a republican house and senate that Obama is the one who championed them

Jesus, these kikes get more desperate in their lies to divide the base every time
no wonder jews get kicked out of every country they settle in

every poster on this shitty thread
>lol democrats do more for gun rights than republicans, better abandon now!

Clinton Romney and Reagan are faggots
One is basically a Democrat and the other were / are

Never trust a Democrat or former Democrat (see Reagan and Trump) with your second amendment rights

>100% backwards
I have given you multiple instances where Republicans are gun grabbers yet you cant seem to find any dems who actually passed permanent gun control, why is this?

Same week Trump was pushing his gun grab on Florida his buddy in PA got his ass handed to him by a pro gun dem, coincidence?

Attached: 1521031373046.jpg (1983x1129, 831K)

Feinstein to Introduce Assault Weapons Ban Bill
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/16/feinstein-to-introduce-assault-weapons-ban-bill/

Gun Control Plotted By Jews
realjewnews.com/?p=174

Jewish Groups and Lawmakers Seeking Gun Control Get Major Boost from Obama
timesofisrael.com/obama-backs-california-senators-assault-weapons-ban-as-jewish-groups-work-toward-gun-control/

Jewish Groups Urge Senate to Pass Gun Control Legislation
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation

Jewish Gun Control Backers Plan New Push
forward.com/articles/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/?p=all

Jewish Politicians Lead Chorus Calling for Tighter Gun Laws
timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/

Jews and Jewish Organizations Lead the Gun Control Campaign
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/jews-and-jewish-organizations-lead-the-gun-control-campaign/

Jews Lead Gun Control Charge
realjewnews.com/?p=783

Major Hollywood Producer Vows to Make the NRA 'Wish They Weren't Alive' With Upcoming 'Big Movie'
theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/15/major-hollywood-producer-vows-to-make-the-nra-wish-they-werent-alive-with-upcoming-big-movie/

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg Demands a Plan for Gun Control
theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/17/new-york-mayor-michael-bloomberg-gun-control

Rabbi Michael Lerner: Banning Guns is Necessary But Not Sufficient
huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-michael-lerner/banning-guns-is-necessary_b_2308272.html

Rahm Emanuel Calls for Nationwide Assault-Weapons Ban
dailycaller.com/2012/12/17/rahm-emanuel-calls-for-nationwide-assault-weapons-ban/

Senator Schumer Wants Your Guns!
realjewnews.com/?p=631

Who is Behind Gun Control?
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/

Attached: 6110E2BD-EE9D-4BF4-A890-A8FAED8F203B.png (600x387, 341K)

Just because you fail at doing something doesnt mean you didn’t try you dumb kike.

Fuck the feeling , wants and tried too Who actually passed LAWS?

>FUCK looking at the facts
Prove us wrong, I'll wait.

>doesnt mean you didn’t try
see above

Attached: MoronInChief.jpg (578x161, 27K)

See dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310751/Gun-control-Obama-blasts-Senate-rejecting-background-check-law.html you hook nosed heeb

>hurr I can’t get shit done despite my efforts look how based I am

So once again the autis relies Obama didn't ban any guns

Because the nigger tried and failed you fucking kike

>hurr I can’t get shit done despite my efforts look how based I am
Israel #1 am I right

Attached: trump-in-israel-620x412.jpg (620x412, 20K)

Former Democrat

And Trump and the Republicans just succeeded.

>Former Democrat
That why he must go, not like he has a chance in 2020 after this dumpster fire

>And Trump and the Republicans just succeeded.

Attached: de5160d170f13d25fe2155cae3a46b8c.jpg (720x540, 42K)

Look we can all agree Republican failed to protect the 2nd amendment. Nobody is disputing that. Im sure Americans will do something about it... Hahahahahahabababahababhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbrap