Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou aka potato duo

Roboto murder aside, do you think she killed anyone over their journey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfvCiiZm0IA
youtu.be/2DjxuWmwWGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee, why do you think civilization is gone?

I didn't think much of her the first couple episodes but Yuu has been a fucking MVP.

How the fuck am I supposed to watch Jugyou after an episode like that?

Where are the singles?!

So what did he say to her?

I'm surprised how much I ended up liking it. Mellow characters like this usually feel forced and I don't think they're an exception, but every episode has something unique and interesting going on.

for you

>This is your last tour.

She sure likes pointing guns at people so I wouldn't be surprised.

>yuu

>wow alright fuck you buddy

For yuuuuri

>do you think she killed anyone over their journey?

Yuu should be caucasian, a blonde japanese is just wrong.

It happens.

I'd like to die at the hands of a beautiful maiden.

But I can't find a good cosplay of Tanya(youjo senki)
caucasian model too old.

Yuuri really wanted to see Chito naked again.

Who did this?

I did too.

What's with the ending with the little robot?

The real question is "what's up with the robot communication screen right before the ED?"
This particular screen has the patterns of the big robot and it's obviously not communicating due to the lack of sounds so is it a sort of "flatline"?

>almost 1:1 anime adaptation, down to the very sentence and frame
>adds some very intriguing small aspects that reinforce the atmosphere and make characterization and development easier to understand
>god-tier OST by Suehiro-sama
AotS or AotY?

AotC

Shouldn't Chii's helmet be a Brodie-patern instead? Add to that I'm kind of surprised Yuu's allowed to wander around modern Japan with a rifle...

...Wait, what rifle IS that? It doesn't look like any of the standard-issue bolt-actions from WW2.

Isn't it just a Kar98k?

If you can't recognize a Kar98k what the fuck are you doing?

What? No it isn't; look at the foresight! The Kar98k has a loop, that rifle has a-

...A loop. I'm fucking blind.

The robot said he can only repair the leak, that's what he do. No bug, no evolution, no hope.

Many people in Japan have been starving to death recently. I hope Chito and Yuuri manage to avoid that fate.

Front sight protector hoods are notoriously easy to lose, also it's a Tanaka airshit rifle

>tfw had a dream I was Yuu cuddling with Chi
This show, man. It's doing things to my head.

Potatoes are not for lewding each other

Good things.

>mfw watching this show
what a roller coaster of feels

I was just thinking, "Wait, the rear sights and the receiver look a little off for a Kar98k...

I should stay away from /k/. They'd beat me with nuggets and laugh until I left.

What a somber ending

>-- .-- ...

>It took them 2 weeks to get to Ration factory from Ishi's place

Well, when you only have a vague "go in that direction" instruction...

youtube.com/watch?v=rfvCiiZm0IA

Is this tkmiz?

>Sound proof room
>Electric drums
Why?

>3230.08.07
>3230.10.25
Did they really wander for 2 months in like 1 episode?

There is episode 5 between the two.

>those potatoes doing the mash

i guess so since they had to reach the edge of the city level where they met Ishii, also they helped her with the plane as well

i don't understand why the dabbing gets more attention than the moonwalk

must be a generational thing

One is a shitty instagram meme and the other isn't

>implying MJ wouldn't have been an avid Instagram user if it was already invented at his time

One is a shitty low effort normalfag meme and the other is an iconic dance move that takes a little practice. Nornalfags don't care.

Plus dabbing looks fucking stupid. Don't see the appeal in un-ironically making yourself look retarded. It doens't even mesh well with the rest of literally any dance, you have to pause the whole choreography to pretend to sneeze and then re-start it like a sperg.

She would kill Chi without hesitation.

It took them 7 days to find the ration factory?

AOTY. Prove me wrong.

I can't, this has been the worst year since 2012.

カワイイ男子

The worst part is that the show will be associated with that shitty underage meme forever. Fucking normalfags.

everyone except you bitter fags already forgot about it or views it as just another minor piece of pop culture

But you're the ones who keep bringing it up.

Basically this. I can already see the posts on shitgag about the dab and everyone just picking it up because of "nazi dab xddd so random".

Jesus christ thats some serious projecting.
Why are you so worried what other people might theoretically say or do?

I don't know, Winter was pretty fun.

>the entire abandoned fish factory episode happened during christmas
That's kind of depressing, yet kind of heartwarming at the same time considering the theme of the episode.

>Ep 9 happened during christmas
Holy shit I need to start checking the dates on the camera

Absolutely perflat.

I want to snuggle with this chip (french fry).

It's interesting to see how general opinion of her has turned around over the course of the show.

I didn't understand her at first but she really shines as a supportive character for Chi.

A few questions for you potatoes.
People are saying this is exactly spot on from the manga. Are these 12 episodes supposed to coincide with where the manga ends right about now?
Can anyone listen to Chito bitch about Yuuri without hearing this youtu.be/2DjxuWmwWGk
Do the french fries have a specific ethnicity? Obviously their Kettenkrad is german. And the two characters they've run into don't seem to be from the same areas.
Did anyone start watching this because it has the holy trinity of /k/, mystery like Romantically Apocolyptic without the bullshit of said shittery, and yuri?

I can't believe Yuu is fucking dead

>Are these 12 episodes supposed to coincide with where the manga ends right about now?
No, but they'll stop fairly close

I want to fuck tkmiz

Seriously, how is this anime so fucking good?
Like holy shit.

You cannot fuck a rock.

People seem convinced we'll have an anime original ending.

>literally every single big anime "youtuber" has been ignoring it and only going for the obvious Magus Bride and Inuyashiki

Blessing and a curse

Who gives a shit about that

It's just a blessing the way I see it.

Sales

?????

>gaijin
>sales

The manga is already selling extremely well, that's all that matters.

>they don't know

Wow what a cryptic statement

How do sales correlate with FREEDOM youtubers?

I'd let Yuu chew on my fish

GOOD

DELET