PARKLAND STUDENT CORRECTS FOX: 'I’M NOT AGAINST THE SECOND AMENDMENT'

Sup Forums NARRATIVE BTFO'D

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380135-parkland-student-corrects-fox-im-not-against-the-second

Attached: davidhoggmsnbc.jpg (800x420, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380135-parkland-student-corrects-fox-im-not-against-the-second
archive.is/S7IVs
cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to your general

Hogg is a liar.

Sure he's not.

Attached: hogg.jpg (684x464, 53K)

>second amendment clearly says shall not be infringed
>calls for gun control
Dude is a faggot and a liar.

Attached: seethingclearbackpacks.png (628x368, 55K)

>Hogg is a liar.

>Parkland Student
>Against second amendment rights

Yup. He's a CIA nigger shill.

>no, I don't want to change the constitution, but let's change the constitution..

Attached: bc179.jpg (500x373, 28K)

This AND his teammates literally stands infront of a camera and "tears up" the 2nd amendment.

>i'm not against the second amendment
>i just want to take your guns lol

HAHa that roastie won’t be able to take her dildo to school

Also what about purses, will we get female/trans school shooters

I just hate these "kids"

((((novell))))

Thank fuck for another Hogg thread, it's been ages since I've seen one on these loud mouthed cunt kids.
Fucking stop.

Hogg says many contradicting statements.

>tfw he forgot his script
uh oh, daddy sorros is going to punish him good and tight this time

>Sup Forums btfo

no. actually, we've never been BTFO by you limp wristed soy consuming cuckboys you stupid shill slide astro turfing nigger shills. kys

YOU

NEVER

SWAY

OUR

NARRATIVE

IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS. GIVE UP SHILL FAGGOTS

S A G E
A
G
E

To be fair I'm not against the 1st amendment but I want him to shut the fuck up.

>I'm not against the second amendment, I only want the goberment to pass laws that make it impossible to get any gun that isn't a musket because guns hurt people!

((((((((((((((((Carly))))))))))))))))

sure he's not

Attached: 4A8356ED00000578-5540483-Parkland_survivor_David_Hogg_17_was_among_the_20_young_speakers_-a-188_1521 (962x640, 104K)

>I want security AND privacy!

Attached: MjAxMy0yOTk2ZDQxNjUyMjEzOTY4.png (420x294, 56K)

Clinton was for the 2nd amendment and Australian-tier confiscation. At this point, if someone says they want to keep the 2nd amendment, but don't immediately qualify it with how taking arms that do around 1% of the killings won't immediately move the conversation to banning handguns which do the vast, vast, vast, vast amounts of killings, is somehow keeping with the 2nd amendments original meaning, then their opinion can be immediately be tossed out without a moments thought.

Attached: The real Crocodile Dundee dies in police shootout - The Independent.png (808x1436, 157K)

DUDE I LOVE THE CONSTITUTION

NOT GIVE ME YOUR GUNS!!!

ALSO WE ARE NOT ARMING GUARDS AT SCHOOLS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 6.45.13 PM.png (1112x1180, 264K)

We know

We covered all of this last night. His 15 minutes are up.

>

Give up your guns.

Attached: 62707.png (734x949, 682K)

>I'M NOT AGAINST THE SECOND AMENDMENT, I JUST THINK KIKES SPICS AND NIGGERS SHOULDN'T HAVE GUNS, ONLY PROUD ARYANS LIKE MYSELF
--David Hogg

he actually said that

reminder that most of these hogg threads are hogg and his groups attempt to troll and create memes

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march

Having security and privacy is incredibly simple and entirely possible and everyone knows how to achieve it, it's just that everyone is scared to speak it aloud. Have a HHH state: Healthy, Homogeneous, and High-trust. That's what you get in a proud ethnostate where everyone works towards a goal.

that kid is evil, you can see it in his eyes. he is messed up.

Attached: toad.gif (320x255, 25K)

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380135-parkland-student-corrects-fox-im-not-against-the-second

Attached: rU79dWL.jpg (500x547, 51K)

HAND OVER THE GUNS, PAL.

Attached: THE HOGG DOGG.jpg (938x938, 412K)

The guy who calls himself a survivor of the shooting although he was in another building and exploits this to advocate for gun controll tells lies? Wow pol eternally btfo, now gtfo from this board you shareblue kike

he's so fuckin creepy, dude.

Attached: 1515714469726.jpg (352x360, 98K)

They say this and then if you push them even a little bit they reveal that they are 100% against the second amendment but are managing optics.

>secret meme lab
>it's real

archive.is/S7IVs

This is faggy and retarded.

>doing_chin_ups_without_clothes_el_goblin_face.jpg

in another building inside a locked classroom inside that locked classrooms locked storage room

> March for our lives
> Neo-Communist Youth Brigades have formed
> Call for the ban of ALL Guns, not just assault rifles.
>Tear the Constitution in half
> W-WE ARE NUT AGAINST SECUND AMENDEMENT HURR DURR
fuck off kike faggot
You will not take away my ar-15 and my mini ak-47 draco.

Attached: muricanfather.jpg (600x738, 65K)

That's a shoop.

Attached: 1521832672155.gif (476x479, 2.63M)

>I'm not against the second amendment
>I just think the right to keep and bear arms should be infringed

Really activates the old almonds...

Why does anybody care what some 17 year old retard thinks? He's a fucking teenager.

>Tear the Constitution in half
That's an edit you fucking retard.

This guy is a spook and not 17 years old, he is sponsored by soros to take your guns away.

so tired of seeing this FBI nigger's face everywhere

Also, it's verifiable proof that they sit all day on Sup Forums posting multiple threads about themselves CONSTANTLY.

Hi, faggots. You're selling your souls for 15 minutes of fame and you will meet your deathbed as empty husks of people, still blathering on about the "good days" when you literally personally punched figurative hitler and saved the #2 jews.

>This guy is a spook and not 17 years old

Also this.

Isn't there a video of la Goblina tearing up the constitution?

Are you telling me she's not against the 2nd Amendment either?

They say they are in favour of the 2nd ammendment but they also use Australia as an example of how to do gun control.

According to both James Madison and the co-author of the Second Amendment the intention of the Second Amendment of the United States Bill of Rights is to keep the standard citizen not only equal in terms of power to the military but better armed than the military, with the military being limited to under 100,000 troops while each state is encouraged to have over 500,000 in its militia and for every citizen to be armed enough to be considered a lone threat to the entire government if need be.

>not against the second amendment
>we should ban guns

Classic leftist bait and switch.

Is this the part where we’re supposed to believe this isn’t a giant walk-back from all that “Your guns are over” bravado

>Save Our Democracy
>Democracy

O the state of his school. We got a Holocaust class but completely missed constatutional republic day. Must have been an optional elective.

I'm not X
BUT
stuff X would say.

they all say that. of course he is
>implement meme laws
>its not working
>implement even more laws
>wont work still
rinse and repeat untill there's no 2nd amendment left

This

>Some students have said they're not happy with the changes.
>Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.
>"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

>Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?
>”WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING ME FOR ONE PERSON’S ACTIONS?”
cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html

BAN GUNS BECAUSE OF ONE PERSONS ACTIONS, WAIT DON’T PUNISH ME BECAUSE ONE PERSONS ACTIONS!
Shame more of these dumb kids didn’t die

Attached: EC13C7DB-2857-4B28-94DD-FD9B57CFEAF6.png (709x214, 25K)

Leftists are professional projectionists.

I'm not against the Second Amendment, but I think a mental health assessment should be required to purchase a gun, and anyone who disagrees with me is obviously mentally unfit to own one.

Also the government gets to decide who is unfit to own a gun without due process

Why can't Sup Forums take the Hoggpill already

no, this is the real one

Attached: 1522018950994.jpg (796x1024, 74K)

The government will hire (((professional psychologists))) to determine who is mentally fit to own a gun, the same ones who say Trump is mentally unfit for office.

>anyone who disagrees with me is obviously mentally unfit to own one
This right here is the exact problem with mental health assessments being gateways to rights.

Hahaha the arm crossing. What's the message? Give up your guns or us young women will beat you up?

I hate these kids becoming celebrities, touring the country for free, and going on late night talk shows because they're classmates died. I'm sure they all appreciate the sacrifice. Fucking attention whores. That one kid from the school had a pretty based tweet calling them out on it but I don't have it saved.

*blocks your march*

Attached: 1522009276699.jpg (800x430, 38K)

> implying they don't want to do that
kys fucking retard faggot kike

Attached: Thoughtful_Ideas_Red_Guards_2.0_With_American_Characteristics_For_The_Current_Era_-_2018-03-25_17.06 (483x1773, 77K)

>tfw #again

Attached: evn.jpg (1063x773, 67K)

A 19 year old senior? She must be fucking retarded.

Attached: Goonies.jpg (600x409, 60K)

He just got a certified letter. He has to go back to school and face his peers. It aint gonna be pretty.

literally a lie
he wants "assault weapons" banned, and that includes all semi auto weapons, all black weapons, etc etc
they've been very clear that they want australia style gun control

Attached: The New American Red Guard.jpg (702x9462, 2.32M)

>I'm for David Hogg

they're just mouthpieces for the jew

People come to Sup Forums to get annoyed. These twerp-shits meet the need.

Imagine bashing that fucking rat Hogg's face in with a ballpein hammer until his skull caves in?

I’m not really against anything

Attached: 272A2FB5-B1E7-44EF-AAF3-D9327F36CA81.jpg (980x582, 282K)

It shows what these fascist twerp really want. Fuck off.

Attached: 1522010490196.webm (640x344, 988K)

Attached: emma_goblina_in_a_puddle_of_vomit.jpg (992x820, 129K)

removing all non-whites would also have an impact on their safety

as he goes against the second amendment. I must be on crazy pills

I don't see how punishing law abiding citizens has much to do with school shootings.

This is like limiting who can get gas when someone drives through a crowd.

As a betting man I'd bet he's never read it.