What will be the waifu of 2018?

You already know the answer

Is Nier getting an anime?

Isn't it obvious?

>Didn't post the sex hair version
One job, user.

Pipimi

the color version is better

What, are they actually going to drop Ashtoshi and finally animate Special?

But it counts as waifu

Fuck off, Reddit.

I think user's know the real answer here.

Is this really the best game ever made or everyone been memeing me with it.

Both, it's one of the most unique and actually fun games of this year. Sadly the PC port is trash.

It's incredibly fun and the OST is fantastic. Plus it's gorgeous.

How could I forget, I just watched that today

It literally gave me clinical depression and cancer. I can't, in good consciousness, recommend it to anyone else.

What, how is that posible?

If you are white, yes.

It will make you depressed and feel like your existence is meaningless. It's bleak as fuck and it will absolutely make you miserable.

Oh, I got some sick enjoyment out of it and became addicted to completing it 100%, but I really feel bad about recommending it to others because it's emotionally draining. Also friendly reminder not to fall for the 2B bait. Just do yourself a favor and skip it if that's all your interested in.

If you're referring to the shitty resolution bug you can just run it borderless fullscreen with a mod or something.

>Sadly the PC port is trash.

Just use FAR

Violet is already mine.

It's a pretty good game.

Also the creator is laid-back, he literally asked people to send him lewds of 2B on his twitter and put canon lewd into the game (e.g. self-destruct activates no-skirt mode, one of the DLC rewards is revealing lingerie)

if you're willing to immerse yourself and accept the game at face value of what it is (i.e. let it take you for a ride instead of trying to out-think it), it's definitely one of the most unique gaming experiences of the past decade

excellent music as well.

Post it

A giant hipflask of alcohol to numb the pain of living-chan.

>tfw when F.O.W. fucked up first assembly

Life is good though, try to make the best of it!

Yui Ishikawa has the autistic robot waifu category on lock these days.

I've masturbated so many times to that 2B horse webm.

retard

>looking forward to first assembly
>looked like shit
Never again

sauce

Learn how to use boorus/sankakucomplex, the video is tagged well enough that you can find it fast.

She's going to get counter-memed into oblivion though. IRC and the anti-KyoAni axis are fully mobilized.

It's not the best game ever, don't let hype get your expectations way up. I loved it personally but I can see some people getting bored or disliking it.

It starts off as a solid 7/10 - 8/10 game, bretty good, and builds itself up as a very typical action rpg with a "you were the robots all along" kind of plot. However this expectation gets shit on BIG time once you get to route C. I would recommend it, it's one of very few games to pleasantly surprise me and go above what I thought it would be. It just feels like the guys who made it were fans of it as well, there's all kinds of little quality touches and minute details and you can really tell they put a lot of care and effort into it. My goty.

Nene

Good

Is the game playable on PC?
I remember hearing it was a bad port.

Lacia

I play it on PC and never had a single problem, worked beautifully. Then again I also use borderless gaming (found on google, don't buy it from steam if you don't have to), I know some people had trouble with full screen mode

its not a bad port, just badly optimized the last time I played it
but even if it still isnt greatly optimized now, you can install a community patch, its called FAR, if I remember right, that helps it
I have a 750ti which is a bit of a dated graphics card, but it still ran pretty smooth after installing FAR, with only a few areas dropping below 55fps

2b more like 4nerds amirite o/

who?

Does she have a love story going on for her in source material?
The thing that made Automata so good is 2B/9S relationships and this forced Ishikawa to double her efforts into the whole "autistic robot girl experiencing emotions" thing.

i didn't read source material, i just think she is beautiful.

>made a post on topic
>get warned for off topic
At least is not as bad as the last time when my post was 120% on topic, the hell is going on.
On a serious note, that title belongs to Sakura already.

Why are we discussing Sup Forums shit here?

Didn't mean to quote anyone, fuck.

>see red on the tab
>ooh someone replied to me
>see this
Please be careful next time

There's a third-party mod called F.A.R. that makes it playable, it's pinned in the Steam forums.

because Sup Forums is full of Sup Forums

Dragon Ball super was a mistake

Waifu does not mean anime girl.

lets home she gets more screen-time than makoto

Because Sup Forums is so bad now that the only place to talk about anime and other things at the same time is Sup Forums.